Paul Walker killed in car accident

Psychatog

vin diesel stated recently that he's unsure if he wants to cap the series at 9 or to go the full 10, he confirmed that it would be atleast 9. now who knows.

this changes everything dude, an IMO it would be the best to end the series whit him gone :( 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I hope in the next movie they write Brian and Mia out as a family man and wife with kids. I think that would be the respectful thing to do. And make the guy from Toyko drift his cousin or half brother.  I don,t want the series to end because of his passing but if they do i understand that.

Condolences to his real family and close friends.

Sad to hear.. One of the actors that I really liked :(

Same :(

RIP

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

So sad, RIP "Buster".

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

When my friend told me that one of the stars of the F&F series had died, Paul Walker popped right into my mind.....can't explain why though. Googled and found that it was really him who had so tragically passed on. I'm quite saddened by this :( , liked him as an actor and liked the way he'd conducted himself in life - I do not read of him getting into trouble like some others who let fame, and money, go to their head....like Justin Bieber (what a douche!)

Heartfelt condolences to his family and loved ones.....RIP Paul, we'll miss you!

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

It is sad to hear and I hope his family are coping.

There is no way of saying this respectfully though, but judging by the wreckage the car must have been doing around 150mph, not cool on public roads.

That really sucks. He was one of my favourite actors. Fast and Furious just wont be the same without him. 

has nothing to do with NFS

Yeah sorry mistake F2F movies xD Mixed up NFS there xD

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Was not big fan of him but really sad to hear this, always feel sad to see life taken so early. RIP.

Twist in the story. The driver was Porsche racing series champion Roger Rodas.

Any infos about how fast did he went before impact?

Quality car like that smashed into one small piece,i woudn't been suprised if they went 200+ kmh(120mph). To see so much damage just by hitting that small tree(which didn't even fall down) is strange,car looks like it has hit a wall frontal going 200+

Yeah sorry mistake F2F movies xD Mixed up NFS there xD

Lol no worries. For a second I thought you didn't know fast and furious lol

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

According to Top Gear, Walker had already finished his part of the upcoming F&F so we are likely to see him in the movie. However it's going to be the last movie we ever see him being in.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

The first Fast and Furious movie was on earlier..this is kinda surreal.

now imagine FF7 coming out in july that's apparently already in post production.

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

cars to own list

veyron

nissan gtr

carrera gt

F&F won't be the same without him. the ending to the last one was good as well. tokyo drift was making sense. they will have to find someone else to play him now and i bet he won't be as good :(

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

A real shame to hear. My heart goes out to those in grief. Family, friends, even fans. Stay strong, life goes on.

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

Any infos about how fast did he went before impact?

Quality car like that smashed into one small piece,i woudn't been suprised if they went 200+ kmh(120mph). To see so much damage just by hitting that small tree(which didn't even fall down) is strange,car looks like it has hit a wall frontal going 200+

Good question. These super cars can reach 120mph with little effort considering the high horsepower to weight ratio. That GT was completely destroyed..in retrospect, our old Lincoln Town Car might have been a boat on the road, but the thing was a legit tank that could take damage. New cars should do more to protect the driver like some of these old sleds did.

Good question. These super cars can reach 120mph with little effort considering the high horsepower to weight ratio. That GT was completely destroyed..in retrospect, our old Lincoln Town Car might have been a boat on the road, but the thing was a legit tank that could take damage. New cars should do more to protect the driver like some of these old sleds did.

that's what happen when manufacture used to use twice as thick metal panels whit out plastic bumpers  

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Someone said something to me today and it's nothing against them, but it made me realize that many people, including myself did not really know much about Paul Walker (He prefer's Brian). Brian (using his prefered name) was at heart a car enthusiast. It is no secret that his passion, although he wasn't driving is what took him from us. He owned a Porsche race team over sea's that the driver of the car he was in Roger Rodas raced for. Him and Rodas co-owned the team.

Brian spent much of his time around the community and around the racing world, both legal and illegal. However, he spent so much time giving back, attending charity events and doing more things for the fans and for the community than just about any actor. Some would say he is a philanthropist, but more so with his time than money. He did donate alot, but what was more important was the time he spent raising money for kids and charity.

He was, unlike many Hollywood actors extremely down to earth. He did own a TON of nice sports and exotic cars and a nice house, but he also personally worked on and tweaked his cars as well. He got down and dirty just like he did growing up. He was the jeans and tee kind of guy who didn't throw around his fame in bling and suits. What most people say who have had the privilege of meeting him is that "he is literally another guy on the street." He has a passion for cars and is approachable by anyone.

He was just genuinely a great guy. Now why should people care? People die every minute why is he special? Well he is just another guy and should not be held more important than those fighting for our freedom or another people around our country. But he was a role model, the first Fast and Furious movie really changed the car world for the better or worse. The car scene in LA and TX was pretty unknown to most people because the internet barely existed back then. 

However, his death does remind us of something, no one is invincible. Many of us, including myself had a bit of realization about this. Often as we are young and progress through life, we go through stages of feeling nothing can stop us. Brian and Roger were both world class drivers and even these people can make mistakes. Unfortunately their thrill and mistake costed both of their lives.

Fast and Furious got away from the illegal street racing and around action and story. Illegal street racing and driving extremely fast is never safe, but even more so on the street. Roger was doing between 120-150mph we think which over 100mph is obtainable by most cars and walking away from an accident at that speed is very unlikely. You do however, have a far better chance walking away when crashing at a track. A much more controlled environment designed to be safe for the driver and audience. But we even lose life at the drag strip but the chances are alot less.

So Brian or Paul Walker was not a special person and should not be held as a higher standard than those battling for our freedom over sea's. But to me and many people he was very important in our lives growing up and his death and lessons we learned from him will stay with us forever.

I apologise beforehand. May Satan have mercy upon me.

XZYkdda.gif

Actually Thanks. This made me smile. I taking his passing quite hard.

I apologise beforehand. May Satan have mercy upon me. 

XZYkdda.gif

That's the best way to go out. I don't think Paul would have wanted his friends, family and fans to be sad. I think he'd rather we have a smile on our face remembering the good times he brought us.

How comes that I feel like I've lost a brother? :(

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906