I don't think I have a life.

JaegerB

300 posts in 4 days.. I used to have those.

That's just how it begins. OP, you have already thrown away 2 years of your life.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

15 hours ago, JaegerB said:

When you realise you've sent over 300 messages in 4 days. Wow, I need to get outside.

Go Kayaking. I only have done it once, but it was relaxing and the air was fresh, the water was cool and the sun was warm. The rapids were a blast, should mention they were man made, so not like harsh rapids. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

If only off topic posts counted. I'd have well over 1000 by now....

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

47 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Go Kayaking. I only have done it once, but it was relaxing and the air was fresh, the water was cool and the sun was warm. The rapids were a blast, should mention they were man made, so not like harsh rapids. 

I literally live nowhere near a river :P I do go cycling though.

HEADS UP, THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE NOW

I'm keeping everything else the way it was for anyone who might check out my answers in future, but I won't be using LTT.

Don't forget to quote me when replying to me!

Please explain your question fully, so I can answer it fully.

PSU Tier List Cooler Tier List SSD Tier List  My Specs Below!

Spoiler

My PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2GHz

Cooler: Stock Wraith Spire

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3000mHz 16GB DDR4 (2x8GB) RGB

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming ATX

SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5"

HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm

GPU: Asus ROG Strix OC GTX 1060 6GB

Case: Cooler Master H500P

PSU: Corsair RM650i 650W 80+ Gold Fully Modular

Fans: 4x Cooler Master Masterfan Pro 120 Air Balance

Spoiler

Potato Laptop (Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook, 2013):

CPU: Intel Ivy Bridge i5 3337U @ 1.8GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3 2133mhz SODIMM (1x4GB Samsung, 1x4GB Kingston)

SSD: Kingston 24GB SSD (originally for caching)

HDD: HGST 500GB 5400rpm

GPU: Intel HD 4000 Graphics

On 8/22/2017 at 3:05 AM, JaegerB said:

When you realise you've sent over 300 messages in 4 days. Wow, I need to get outside.

idk. you are interacting with other people and are discussing things you are interested in. i do agree that sunlight and human to human interaction is important

my mom doesnt seem to understand this concept. i graduated from highschool and most of my friends didnt go to college. that means they work morning to night at fulltime jobs. i work my part tiem summer job from early evening to late evening leaving few oppurtunities for spending time with them. as a result i play lots of online games with both friends from college (who live too far away to visit) and other friends i met online.

rather than viewing interacting on the internet as a negative, i prefer to look at it as a way to stay connected with those you couldn't be connected to otherwise.

i have a friend who i have never seen in real life, who is legally mute and lives hundreds of miles away. yet i talk to them on a daily basis though discord text chat. i met someone on this forum from poland who i play games with somewhat regularly.  the internet is a great resource for communication and enjoyment. (just make sure to go to work/school and shower and stuff)

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

15 hours ago, SlipperyPete said:

idk. you are interacting with other people and are discussing things you are interested in. i do agree that sunlight and human to human interaction is important

my mom doesnt seem to understand this concept. i graduated from highschool and most of my friends didnt go to college. that means they work morning to night at fulltime jobs. i work my part tiem summer job from early evening to late evening leaving few oppurtunities for spending time with them. as a result i play lots of online games with both friends from college (who live too far away to visit) and other friends i met online.

rather than viewing interacting on the internet as a negative, i prefer to look at it as a way to stay connected with those you couldn't be connected to otherwise.

i have a friend who i have never seen in real life, who is legally mute and lives hundreds of miles away. yet i talk to them on a daily basis though discord text chat. i met someone on this forum from poland who i play games with somewhat regularly.  the internet is a great resource for communication and enjoyment. (just make sure to go to work/school and shower and stuff)

Nor does my mum. Then again, I'm still in High School, so it is more of an issue of not staying on task/working on assignments etc. I just do this because I have an opportunity to talk with people who share my interest (nobody at my school does) and to help people out by answering questions.

HEADS UP, THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE NOW

I'm keeping everything else the way it was for anyone who might check out my answers in future, but I won't be using LTT.

Don't forget to quote me when replying to me!

Please explain your question fully, so I can answer it fully.

PSU Tier List Cooler Tier List SSD Tier List  My Specs Below!

Spoiler

My PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2GHz

Cooler: Stock Wraith Spire

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3000mHz 16GB DDR4 (2x8GB) RGB

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming ATX

SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5"

HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm

GPU: Asus ROG Strix OC GTX 1060 6GB

Case: Cooler Master H500P

PSU: Corsair RM650i 650W 80+ Gold Fully Modular

Fans: 4x Cooler Master Masterfan Pro 120 Air Balance

Spoiler

Potato Laptop (Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook, 2013):

CPU: Intel Ivy Bridge i5 3337U @ 1.8GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3 2133mhz SODIMM (1x4GB Samsung, 1x4GB Kingston)

SSD: Kingston 24GB SSD (originally for caching)

HDD: HGST 500GB 5400rpm

GPU: Intel HD 4000 Graphics

Don't feel bad.

Only one forum board I guess you post on.

Me, I lurk over three forum boards.  :P 

Currently stuck in a desert.  Yeah, not much to do out here.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU