TI7 Champions take 10.8 million dollars home

Congratulations to The International 2017 Champions 

Spoiler

Team Liquid

who managed to take the finals 3-0 with creative drafts and unrelenting pressure, not forgiving a single mistake from their enemies. 

After almost being eliminated and having to fight their way through the lower bracket they showed us what the meaning of true perseverance is. 

Source: https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3372726385

Corsair 600T | Intel Core i7-4770K @ 4.5GHz | Samsung SSD Evo 970 1TB | MS Windows 10 | Samsung CF791 34" | 16GB 1600 MHz Kingston DDR3 HyperX | ASUS Formula VI | Corsair H110  Corsair AX1200i | ASUS Strix Vega 56 8GB Internet http://beta.speedtest.net/result/4365368180

The fact that TI always turns into 1 teams from West or East verse 3-4 from the other side, yet the lone survivor wins still amazes me.

Granted, it was nice of the Chinese scene to finally show up after taking most of the year off.

Waow!

I was rooting for Liquid even before they were invited, and well... They just nailed it!

The semi final was better than the finals IMO, more exciting.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

Great series by Liquid, amazing drafting by Kuro and some amazing plays by all (GH is an Earthshaker GOD).

Production Value POST-Win was a little underwhelming imo because Liquid were still not processing what just happened and it felt like they were just being thrust into certain situations that they didn't want to be in. Very happy for them nonetheless.

Just now, Haaselh0ff said:

Great series by Liquid, amazing drafting by Kuro and some amazing plays by all (GH is an Earthshaker GOD).

Production Value POST-Win was a little underwhelming imo because Liquid were still not processing what just happened and it felt like they were just being thrust into certain situations that they didn't want to be in. Very happy for them nonetheless.

yeah agree that whole post-game thing was just mega cringe

Corsair 600T | Intel Core i7-4770K @ 4.5GHz | Samsung SSD Evo 970 1TB | MS Windows 10 | Samsung CF791 34" | 16GB 1600 MHz Kingston DDR3 HyperX | ASUS Formula VI | Corsair H110  Corsair AX1200i | ASUS Strix Vega 56 8GB Internet http://beta.speedtest.net/result/4365368180

22 minutes ago, Terodius said:

yeah agree that whole post-game thing was just mega cringe

It's Liquid winning something. "Cringe" is the least of the worries. Taeja had to remember to act human.

fuck yeah NiP!

wrong game

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

On 8/13/2017 at 0:23 AM, themctipers said:

fuck yeah NiP!

wrong game

Actually NiP had a dota 2 squad if I remember correctly, but they never really managed to get anywhere.

Man I never got so emotional over a video game since the time Team Liquid loss against Luminosity in the MLG Colombus Tournament.