• BioShock
    • Half Life 2
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Portal 2
    • World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

Golden Sun because I love the story and the over-world interaction with magic, so it's more than just battle-fluff.

Also, despite being on the GBA it was absolutely beautiful to play, the music is amazing and the atmosphere is wonderful.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, quite honestly I believe it to be one of the better MGS games, for me it's in the top-two with MGSIII, though if V comes out on PC and isn't a complete cutscene fest then it'll definitely be up there.

What I like about Rising is the fact you can heal from killing enemies, it keeps the gameplay going without you having to stop if you're bringing your A game, not to mention the gameplay in this game is the absolute shit, hacking everything to pieces has never been better.

Final Fantasy VIII. Controversial, because a lot of the audience and fanbase believe VII to be better, but I genuinely believe that everything that VII did good, VIII did better. Characters also felt a lot more believable, whilst not the kind of people you'd meet everyday, I could at least empathize and understand how they felt and why they did the things they did, especially Squall who in all my time of gaming is probably one of the few characters I feel I relate to a lot. (I will add though, I tend to avoid last bosses and last dungeons in games, so I'd probably suggest doing that especially with FF8 only cause the whole Ultimecia thing is a bit wanky.)

Last Remnant, honestly, probably my favorite RPG, if only because of the battle system. You don't control single characters, you control a collection of Unions which each feature a small group of characters within them, and it's sort of turn based, but does require more tactics and is genuinely a blast. Not to mention the music makes it more epic than it probably needs to be, but in all my time of gaming I can say it's probably the only turn-based RPG that I enjoy the battle system of, FF's battle system can go die in a hole compared to this.

999 + Virtues Last Reward. Despite being more of a visual novel rather than a proper game, I still put it here with the rest. In all my 20 years of life, only one game has ever made me actually have to put down the controller because I was in shock and it was this game that did it. Just one of those twists near the very end hit me like a ton of bricks and I was literally finding hard to breathe because it just caught me so off-guard. Easily one of the best stories in gaming that I've come across, a great cast of characters and some top-notch story telling along with the greatest use of a game mechanic I've ever seen, if you've played it then you know exactly what makes these two games so unique.

FEZ. Now, the dude may be a cunt or whatever to the masses, but for the longest time I didn't really seem interested in this, though during the Steam sale I picked it up for $5, more games couldn't hurt, I figured. Well, within 10 minutes of playing this I am going to say that the man is a genius. The gameplay of FEZ is so simple and yet it adds so much to the game, it's almost hard to explain but if you saw it, then you'd know exactly what's going on. It's quite honestly one of the best games we've seen in decades and I'll challenge anyone who wishes to say otherwise. It controls like a dream and is atmospheric as fuck. My only complaint is I wish I had more of it.

Bujingai. PS2, the only reason I got this game was because of Gackt, but I'm not complaining because the swordplay in this game is absolute boss. Granted I never really played through the entire game fully, but hell, it's definitely one to play through just a level so you can do some of that really fancy swordplay.

Need for speed: Most Wanted (not reboot crap)
Assassin's creed II
Bioshock Infinite
Well it's three games, but I can't choose one of them. I have played better games, but thees ones were special. I was so exited when i was playing them :)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Obviouslyly Super Smash Bros nintendo 64!!!!!! I probably racket 800 hours on that game lol

Its all looks these days

Diablo II with the Lord of Destruction expansion. I don't know how many times I play this, online and offline. Took much of my childhood. Love the game. It's the only one that I constantly reinstall over the years and replay. Diablo 3 did not live up to what I was expecting after D2.

There are a lot of games up there, but D2: LoD has to take the cake.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast (Mulitplayer; Gametype - Capture the Flag).  Best game ever.

Kingdom Hearts 1 (specifically the first one). ... wat ... fite mi.

I've beaten it well over 10 times, in varying difficulties, and it's the only game I bother doing "Challenges" for. I love it. So very much.

The rest ... well I'm not going to go into that. Just know that I feel like it would've actually been better to just leave the story off at the end of 1. Considering what they decided comes after it.

Posted Image

It doesn't matter what the series is. I imagine my list of "favorite games" as a mountain. Only 1 can be at the highest point (that'd be Kingdom Hearts obviously), but others can be at varying levels, some equal, others not. Most of the ring of games that are just below Kingdom Hearts are Final Fantasy games, unsurprisingly. Among them, Bioshock Infinite, To the Moon, and a few others are as well.

But nothing beats Kingdom Hearts for me.

Totally agree! KH1 ftw!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

So I've noticed a lot of people like newer games more than classics :P

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

borderlands2-banner.jpg

I fell in love with the game since Borderlands 1. I know it was flawed but it was the best game evaaaah !!!

Then Borderland 2 came along and brought with it a shirt-ton of extra awesomeness + better gameplay.

It also injected some extra WUB WUB

I also really liked Diablo 2, GTA Vice Cty, Need For Speed Sot Pursuit (the first one) and Racedriver GRID.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

Probably The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) going by memories, nostalgia and how many times I've completed it. If time spent was the gauge, then World of Warcraft (PC) would be the one.

There's also a lot of younger folks here. Not everyone started playing in the 90's.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Yeah, some of us start playing in the 80's

Love it!

There's also a lot of younger folks here. Not everyone started playing in the 90's.

Love me some Galaga mixed with some gauntlet 2!

Diablo 2.

yeah.. its weird.. im like 19 and im the opposite.

Speaking of Kingdom hearts I just started a reboot. Pulled out the ps2

Persona 4 Golden on the Vita or Dark Age of Camelot on the PC. Can't really be compared, P4 is the best single player game i've played, and DAoC is the most I've enjoyed any multiplayer game.

Oddworld Abes Oddysee

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Kingdom Hearts 1 (specifically the first one). ... wat ... fite mi.

I've beaten it well over 10 times, in varying difficulties, and it's the only game I bother doing "Challenges" for. I love it. So very much.

The rest ... well I'm not going to go into that. Just know that I feel like it would've actually been better to just leave the story off at the end of 1. Considering what they decided comes after it.

Posted Image

It doesn't matter what the series is. I imagine my list of "favorite games" as a mountain. Only 1 can be at the highest point (that'd be Kingdom Hearts obviously), but others can be at varying levels, some equal, others not. Most of the ring of games that are just below Kingdom Hearts are Final Fantasy games, unsurprisingly. Among them, Bioshock Infinite, To the Moon, and a few others are as well.

But nothing beats Kingdom Hearts for me.

I have to agree KH 1 and 2 were both great games and my favs

Batman Arkham games, especially Arkham City

Assassins Creed (Ezio trilogy) is next

Finally got PS4 Pro

Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (Gamecube), but recently I have been getting to Borderlands 2 a lot, they may be nearly tied.

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Well, being blunt, RuneScape. Taught me the value of economics, media and marketing, friendship, effort, development, adjustment, and tons of other crap. Ended up hosting private servers for it, which branched into WoW private servers hosting/coding, which was part of my income for a few years, and yeah.

Same here for me. Great game that is in constant development. New content added every week in a game for 13 years is just awesome too. It's a shame that the MMORPG genre is going down with the MOBA trends of recently, but it's still an awesome choice for anyone wanting to try it out.

WWE Franchise on Playstation :)

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Star Wars Battlefront II

Battlefield 1942 & Vietnam.

...back in the day when mod support was a thing ...

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)