Apple hatred, Why is it, Honestly?

Expected statement when you cannot argue further.

AIO is supposed to save space,and the case i mentioned does exactly that.

Even tweakdown agrees this is an AIO.

An all in one is considered a computer with all the components integrated IN TO the case itself. This means the screen, the internals. Not just a screen on a stand attached to a case. This means everything is contained in side of one case. Kid, I design these things for a living. I know wtf I'm talking about.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I doesn't  really. It is just a PC case with a vesa mount. Not much space saved.

But anyway, the purpose of AIO is NOT only to save space, but rather also to look nice.

Some people prefer to not live in a shithole, but rather invest some money in some good looking stuff.

Look nice?Yeah totally an AIO looks kick ass while a bitfenix prodigy build just looks so ugly.

404 common sense not found.

I don't know what's more telling, the reasons why people are saying they don't like apple or the counter arguments from the apple defenders?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

1. Locked down OS.

2. Hasn't "innovated" since the original iPhone.

3. Steals others ideas, markets as own.

4. Makes the biggest case for cutting down on child labor while still doing it themselves.

5. Overpriced.

6. Underpowered.

7. Proprietary.

8. Other pointless arguments.

RE: 1 - Also, you can manipulate OS X a fair bit, you just don't see it much. You can totally make custom tools for it that blend into the OS.

RE: 7 - Please explain how Windows, also a closed source platform, isn't proprietary.

If Macs are so bad, then why do Google have over 43,000 of them, who have built management systems from scratch for them. - Link

An all in one is considered a computer with all the components integrated IN TO the case itself. This means the screen, the internals. Not just a screen on a stand attached to a case. This means everything is contained in side of one case. Kid, I design these things for a living. I know wtf I'm talking about.

You design these things for a living?That is some thing I do not give a single -snip- about.

Why not complain about Tweakdown then?Are you just trying to discriminate the 15 year olds here?

I can also say that your definition of an AIO is a case with the components with a screen slapped above the components.No difference between the case i mentioned.All of them is just a screen in front of the components.

Furthermore the hp Z1 workstation can also be compared to an iMac easily.

Your logic in your statement is close to Nil.

AMD, Nvidia, Samsung, Motorola, and Google.

Those are just off the top of my head.

Apple didn't even invent most of its "innovations." They just refined it.

Name an innovation, that can't also be defined as 'refined'.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Look nice?Yeah totally an AIO looks kick ass while a bitfenix prodigy build just looks so ugly.

404 common sense not found.

I bet, that most people would agree, that an iMac (or other AIO from Dell,HP & Co) looks MUCH nicer than a fugly, wobbly Prodigy.

'404 common sense not found.'

RE: 1 - Also, you can manipulate OS X a fair bit, you just don't see it much. You can totally make custom tools for it that blend into the OS.

RE: 7 - Please explain how Windows, also a closed source platform, isn't proprietary.

I think he meant windows is more versatile,more moddable.

You design these things for a living?That is some thing I do not give a single -snip- about.

Why not complain about Tweakdown then?Are you just trying to discriminate the 15 year olds here?

I can also say that your definition of an AIO is a case with the components with a screen slapped above the components.No difference between the case i mentioned.All of them is just a screen in front of the components.

Your logic in your statement is close to Nil.

There is a huge difference between a "AIO" and what you posted.

Having a screen attached to an already large case is not an AIO.

aio_computer.jpg

This is much different. Do you not see the difference?

These are INTEGRATED components.

Different as night and day.

And to be frank. I do not like the kids (17 and under) on this website at all.

So please stop making yourself look dumb.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Hello!

First post, and wanted to bring up something I have been wondering about ever since I began getting deeper into the PC ecosystem, and that is, Why are Apple hated so much as a company, and their products crucified even though despite the price they are reasonably good devices.

Personally, I went from a PS2 + Windows XP user, then migrated very very happily toward Xbox 360 + Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard and now have built my own PC and run Windows 8, and Hackintosh'ed OS 10.9 Mavericks, and use that PC for gaming as well as work when on OS X.

Please no major PC fanboyism, I have no bias towards either of them, I use both 50/50, but I do value the ecosystem Apple has created, I just use Windows 8 for more application support and gaming, until Steam OS comes around! :)

Cheers.

[My user image is my youtube image, and matches my name of which I picked a long time ago, I dont mean it to look so biased.]

I completely agree with you! I, Myself am very similar to you and my friends constantly ask me which side I belong in all the major debates, like iOS vs. Android and Mac vs. Windows. 

I bet, that most people would agree, that an iMac (or other AIO from Dell,HP & Co) looks MUCH nicer than a fugly, wobbly Prodigy.

'404 common sense not found.'

Unfortunately,all my classmates agrees the iMac looks ugly.One touch and the fingerprint will stay there.The white cables becomes grey as dust sticks to the cables,the apple logo in front becomes oily when touched there.That certainly looks amazing doesn't it?Gorgeous!Majestic!

'808 common sense not found,and lost a second time'.

innovation is defined as making something new or finding a new solution to a problem where as refined means to purify or concentrate, so there are bound to be lots of innovations that can't actually be defined as refined.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I think he meant windows is more versatile,more moddable.

Put effort in, and you can modify the Mac OS. Nothing's impossible.

They make decent products.

They suck balls as a company. Calling things innovation, while they didn't invent anything (except the iPod, perhaps). Then suing everyone and their dog about anything and everything. 

THAT xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Unfortunately,all my classmates agrees the iMac looks ugly.One touch and the fingerprint will stay there.The white cables becomes grey as dust sticks to the cables,the apple logo in front becomes oily when touched there.That certainly looks amazing doesn't it?Gorgeous!Majestic!

'808 common sense not found,and lost a second time'.

No wonder. school kids, normally don't have the funds to spend more on nicer stuff ;)

Why would I even touch the iMac? And if there is a finger print somewhere, I'd just take the supplied cloth and wipe it away ...

The apple logo might get oily if you touch it with your dirty 15 year old wanking fingers ....

innovation is defined as making something new or finding a new solution to a problem where as refined means to purify or concentrate, so there are bound to be lots of innovations that can't actually be defined as refined.

I didn't ask for a defintion, but rather for an example.

and that is simply not true ;)

Really.I can just take ownership of everything and modify it to a great extent.

There is a huge difference between a "AIO" and what you posted.

Having a screen attached to an already large case is not an AIO.

aio_computer.jpg

This is much different. Do you not see the difference?

These are INTEGRATED components.

Different as night and day.

And to be frank. I do not like the kids (17 and under) on this website at all.

So please stop making yourself look dumb.

Integrated components?False.The screen is in front of the case of the components.

Also it does not matter if it is AIO,it is how much muscle it can deliver when occupying a particular amount of space.

Thanks for letting me know that.Because there is just so many 17 and under here,your life is definitely not great.

No wonder. school kids, normally don't have the funds to spend more on nicer stuff ;)

Why would I even touch the iMac? And if there is a finger print somewhere, I'd just take the supplied cloth and wipe it away ...

The apple logo might get oily if you touch it with your dirty 15 year old wanking fingers ....

Oh how do you pressing the power button without touching it?

Wait a minute,i know why.You cannot touch anything.VSauce answered this.

Wipe it away?Why have the hassle when the Prodigy does not need to be wiped every time?

Oh really you think my classmates are poor fellas.Half of them have Macbooks and iMacs.Most have iPhones.Everyone have an iPad.

Oh you never mention about the cable...so you admit it does get dirty and ugly.Good to know that,honest friend.

Google made a car that drives itself.

Motorola made a phone that bends.

Microsoft made a camera that can detect heartbeats and a tablet with an attachable keyboard that can run mainstream games

AMD made Mantle

Nvidia made GSync (arguably refinement of Vsync)

Samsung made LPDDR3 RAM and a curved OLED TV 

Put effort in, and you can modify the Mac OS. Nothing's impossible.

I tried,it was a PITA,and most of the mods are just the tiny minute things.

Really.I can just take ownership of everything and modify it to a great extent.

So because Windows is moddable, OS X isn't ?!

O.K:

AC and 5Ghz wifi, 5g, motion sensing,  3d printing and 3d tv

just off the top of my head.

If Apple hasn't innovated in the technology world, who has?

Honestly!

- Using patents, doesnt't make them a patent troll

- LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE between Linux and UNIX, before you post shit

- How are they outdated? Name on new product, that was 'outdated'

- I have both an iPhone and iPad, I only used iTunes once or twice in the last two years to install a Beta version of iOS?!

- The people calling themselves 'PC master race' are pobably the biggest morons around right now.

*But trying to patent the way you swipe your phone and patenting ideas? Yes they are patent trolls.

*I wasn't talking about the code.

*The original 2g phone when 3g was already out.

*My old iPod for one but there are some songs I want to buy and have to use iTunes

*Still the Mac master race is worse.

You need to chill mate no need for swearing, I've been using Macs since they came out (through school and work) I think I'm entitled to my opinion.

Do you even understand what he's saying?

Windows is indeed much more moddable than OS X.