AMD shows off new Radeon RX Vega logo in their roadshow

YongKang
30 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

Has anyone seen vega in Portland? :)

I don't think anyone has seen an rx vega in reality.  I think they are carrying around a cardboard mock up that has a 1080ti in it.

/jk

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

4 hours ago, mr moose said:

I don't think anyone has seen an rx vega in reality.  I think they are carrying around a cardboard mock up that has a 1080ti in it.

/jk

Funny thing is that might actually work. AMD buys a bunch of 1080Ti's, makes a few firmware tweaks to change vendor information, repackage and re-skin the drivers and voila RX Vega being very competitive ;).

And don't worry yes you could charge more for it because paying more to support AMD is a thing lol. 

5 hours ago, leadeater said:

Funny thing is that might actually work. AMD buys a bunch of 1080Ti's, makes a few firmware tweaks to change vendor information, repackage and re-skin the drivers and voila RX Vega being very competitive ;).

And don't worry yes you could charge more for it because paying more to support AMD is a thing lol. 

To be fair the cards are better looking ;)