Next (profitable) coin to mine? Or its already dead "gpu mining"?

So while my gpu was mining ethereum today, in 3h, i only had around 27 shares, which usually leds to 60 shares at least. The reason is that the ethereum diff made a big jump and now it's practically not worth mining it for fast money like before or even non-profitable for some people... So i was wondering which coin should i mine now? I have heard DBIX and Zcash but i'd appreciate more options to mine. Also, i dont know anything about zcash and how does it work so DBIX is probably now my main coin mining.

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

-Thread moved to the appropriate section - ;)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Have you tried nicehash? It'll switch between jobs depending on what is paying better. If etherium drops in return, others may become more viable. I have nvidia cards and they spend most but not all the time on zcash. All depends on the moment.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

they are all down right now. like, WAY down. 25% or more of what they were a month ago. It's pathetic. One GPU would pay for my fuel for a month. now it barely pays for breakfast at the diner once a week.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

40 minutes ago, porina said:

Have you tried nicehash? It'll switch between jobs depending on what is paying better. If etherium drops in return, others may become more viable. I have nvidia cards and they spend most but not all the time on zcash. All depends on the moment.

idk why buy nicehash only mines me bitcoin...

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

13 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

idk why buy nicehash only mines me bitcoin...

you sell your compute power to the pool, and are paid back in bitcoin (which is a far more ubiquitous form of payment than Litecoin, Etherium, or ZCash).

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

6 minutes ago, GamingMemeKing said:

Incorrect.

NiceHash will mine another currency using a different algorithm and then pay you in Bitcoin. E.G. with a NVidia card, one day it might be mining Zcash using the Equihash algorithm and another it may switch to the Lyra2rev for LyraCoin.

But your payment will always be in Bitcoin.

If you wanted to be paid in the currency mined, you would have to use a different miner.

and several different wallets to house said CC's. As a seller, it's far more convenient to just get paid for compute power in one currency.

System specs:

1 hour ago, GamingMemeKing said:

Incorrect.

NiceHash will mine another currency using a different algorithm and then pay you in Bitcoin. E.G. with a NVidia card, one day it might be mining Zcash using the Equihash algorithm and another it may switch to the Lyra2rev for LyraCoin.

But your payment will always be in Bitcoin.

If you wanted to be paid in the currency mined, you would have to use a different miner.

1 hour ago, knightslugger said:

and several different wallets to house said CC's. As a seller, it's far more convenient to just get paid for compute power in one currency.

but their fee's are kinda higher than the rest of the pools such as nanopool or etherminer, is it worth?

1 hour ago, Blackhole890 said:

but their fee's are kinda higher than the rest of the pools such as nanopool or etherminer, is it worth?

that's not up to me to decide. here's the facts:

When you mine a cryptocurrency, you should have a wallet for that specific currency.

Once you have that currency, you have to figure out a way to spend it.

If you cannot spend it, you must convert it to something that you CAN spend it.

Each conversion process costs a fee, done largely by each "bank". Some more than others.

The more exchanges made, the less your currency is worth.

As i stated before, BitCoin is much more ubquitous than Etherium or LiteCoin. I have yet to see any place besides ETH/LTC mining equipment manufactures that accept it. Unless you have a VERY specific purpose to mine or accept payments in Etherium, i see absolutely no reason to get it. Not when you have "banks" that offer a BitCoin wallet that is tied to a Visa Debit card that you can use to pull cash out of an ATM or pay for fuel at a pay&pump. otherwise you are converting ETH to BTC for an insane fee just to spend it, which honestly these days can be straight rate or percentage, whichever is greater. Last time i had a transfer, it was something like $7 for a $5 purchase. just so you know, at today's difficulty level, that's an entire 24-hour non-stop day of mining on a pretty high caliber nVidea GPU to make up the difference their $2 "network fee" cost me.

System specs:

16 hours ago, GamingMemeKing said:

-Try to cash out when the market for your desired currency hasn't crashed

what do you mean?

3 hours ago, Blackhole890 said:

what do you mean?

Think of it in terms of how a stock market works and it will make a lot more sense.

If you still don't get it, i recommend you not start. honest.

System specs: