counter-strike (all of them)

ShiverMePenguins

k

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

nope, just learn how to play

3/1 kd average. its a bad game, with totally illogical spread and aiming.

Still+a+better+love+story+than+Twilight_

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

anyone can do that on pubs.

3/1 k/d means nothing. I went 30/1 k/d earlier today... on a dm server with one person and 18 bots.

The spread may be completely illogical, but it makes it so that you have to actually have skill to do well.

I got CS GO in steam summer sale because why not. I played it for quite a while but i usually have a k/d around 0.3-0.5. You simply can't shoot people in this friggin game. Either sniper or die!

Then i found CS mobile on Kongregate.com and it's pure heaven compared to the actual game. You can shoot people, it's balanced well, it is acurate. It has many game modes. and it is free! And you can go from zero to hero in just  a couple of minutes. It is so friggin good! It runs on every bloody laptop and desktop.

Only problem are the servers. On a single map with 32 people you will most likeley have lag.

who cares...

dat spread and aming! wise words there! :D

who cares...

anyone can do that on pubs.

only comp.

3/1 k/d means nothing. I went 30/1 k/d earlier today... on a dm server with one person and 18 bots.

The spread may be completely illogical, but it makes it so that you have to actually have skill to do well.

only comp.

and if it is illogical that removes skill from the factor. that makes it a one shot kill fest with half of those first shots being random.

I got CS GO in steam summer sale because why not. I played it for quite a while but i usually have a k/d around 0.3-0.5. You simply can't shoot people in this friggin game. Either sniper or die!

Then i found CS mobile on Kongregate.com and it's pure heaven compared to the actual game. You can shoot people, it's balanced well, it is acurate. It has many game modes. and it is free! And you can go from zero to hero in just  a couple of minutes. It is so friggin good! It runs on every bloody laptop and desktop.

Only problem are the servers. On a single map with 32 people you will most likeley have lag.

i'll try it out

Lol just because you cant play the game doesnt mean its bad.

The "illogical" spread that you talk about is quite logical if you can time correctly your shots, but if you could you'd be good at the game and not complain.

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Are you actively trying to cause a shitstorm?

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

only comp.

and if it is illogical that removes skill from the factor. that makes it a one shot kill fest with half of those first shots being random.

What rank are you?

Okay, you definitely have no idea how to play. The shots move in the same predetermined pattern every time, subject to a small amount of random variation in GO. This is different from 1.6, where the bullets sprayed above the crosshair in a random direction that you could predict based on the screen shake and the tracers.

It's completely possible to control the spray. 

It's completely possible to control the spray. 

AAAAAW JIIIIZZZZ sorry couldn't resist

who cares...

True. I should've let @Sarcasm answer that one. :D

Too late, you've already ruined the moment.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Too late, you've already ruined the moment.

Speaking of moments, watch where you spend your next comment. O.o;)

who cares...

Speaking of moments, watch where you spend your next comment. O.o;)

Perhaps it's time for a milestone thread...

Perhaps it's time for a milestone thread...

No. Just no. There's absolutely no point in those threads, it's just mindless spam.

Are you actively trying to cause a shitstorm?

agree

Still+a+better+love+story+than+Twilight_

on a lighter note .... thats one of the best meme's I've seen.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Have you ever used the ak, the first 3 rounds always follow the same patter and you can counter that recoil perfectly so they all land in the same place. Stop and pop. if that is illogical the i don't know what is.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.