Go to solution Solved by yeetgod,
1 hour ago, DildorTheDecent said:

there it is. Above the 1x connector, just about able to see FAN 1

97e975e651b4b783542c66fe08c2168c.png

43 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Capture.PNG.c9495848bcbfbee6369aa909f71e9da8.PNG

Theres another one right underneath the 24pin

13-132-877-10.jpg?w=660&h=500

Aditional one all the way diown here at the bottom right about          ^         here, there might be one more in adition to these 3, but I'm not seeing it

1 hour ago, EnergyEclipse said:

Hello!

It appears that upon inspection of the motherboard there is a system fan header to the bottom left of the CPU block. As with that your chassis only includes of two system fans, therefore meaning spare will be left on the specified motherboard anyhow.

oof thank you very much guys your suggestions seem to have done the trick. I had been playing where's waldo with this and for some reason never saw these outlets ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So I have this fantastic NZXT S340 Elite HyperBeast edition (800th/1334) and at the top of the case there is a big ol fan that was included. I would like to plug it into my motherboard however there does not seem to be any place for me to plug it into, as the other two outlets are taken by my AIO cooling stuff (LEPA Aqua Changer 120mm I think). The fan's end (Same sort of ending as on my cpu fan/radiator looking thing) was originally plugged into another plugeroo in the mess of cables in the back and somewhere among it was a molex connection thing which looked compatible to another cable on my modular Cosair 850i Platinum Certified powersupply. Would I actually just plug this fan into the powersupply and go with it or should there be somewhere on my motherboard which I could plug the fan into? 

motherboard1.jpg

ok.jpg

unnamed.jpg

10 minutes ago, yeetgod said:

So I have this fantastic NZXT S340 Elite HyperBeast edition (800th/1334) and at the top of the case there is a big ol fan that was included. I would like to plug it into my motherboard however there does not seem to be any place for me to plug it into, as the other two outlets are taken by my AIO cooling stuff (LEPA Aqua Changer 120mm I think). The fan's end (Same sort of ending as on my cpu fan/radiator looking thing) was originally plugged into another plugeroo in the mess of cables in the back and somewhere among it was a molex connection thing which looked compatible to another cable on my modular Cosair 850i Platinum Certified powersupply. Would I actually just plug this fan into the powersupply and go with it or should there be somewhere on my motherboard which I could plug the fan into? 

motherboard1.jpg

Hello!

It appears that upon inspection of the motherboard there is a system fan header to the bottom left of the CPU block. As with that your chassis only includes of two system fans, therefore meaning spare will be left on the specified motherboard anyhow.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

14 minutes ago, yeetgod said:

2 minutes ago, EnergyEclipse said:

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Um....Just a suggestion.....but you might want to get those hoses off of your GPU. That's just my paranoid opinion, lol.

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."

36 minutes ago, yeetgod said:

motherboard1.jpg

Aditional one all the way diown here at the bottom right about          ^         here, there might be one more in adition to these 3, but I'm not seeing it

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

43 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

1 hour ago, EnergyEclipse said:

Hello!

oof thank you very much guys your suggestions seem to have done the trick. I had been playing where's waldo with this and for some reason never saw these outlets ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

53 minutes ago, MadModder said:

Um....Just a suggestion.....but you might want to get those hoses off of your GPU. That's just my paranoid opinion, lol.

nah the hoses aren't actually on the GPU, they are hanging above the gpu where it is much safer. 

2 hours ago, yeetgod said:

Future ref: Your manual has the locations for fan headers. Or it should do anyway.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2017 at 6:25 PM, DildorTheDecent said:

Future ref: Your manual has the locations for fan headers. Or it should do anyway.

I've got no clue where my manual is right now which is why I went here