Linus need's to do a review on this over price crap.

After searching around for a monstrous cable I saw plugged into the psu of a show case pc at computex 2017 I found what I believe is that product used.

This is hilarious and goes right up there with that $1,000 HDMI cable.

http://www.theevolutionofsound.com/power-cords/

These people want HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS of dollars for standardized power cables.

$4k a meter? What is this commercial sea bed cable?

Can someone come to my office and pick my jaw up off the floor?

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 minute ago, Digitrevx said:

After searching around for a monstrous cable I saw plugged into the psu of a show case pc at computex 2017 I found what I believe is that product used.

These people want HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS of dollars for standardized power cables.

No one is telling you to buy it... 

Just now, JohnT said:

No one is telling you to buy it... 

Posted because somebody is...

he's already done something like that from a while ago i think. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 minute ago, WereCat said:

I actually have two of these...

In that case, I'll sell you a bottle cap for $100. I'll even throw in the shirt off my back.

2 minutes ago, WereCat said:

I actually have two of these...

Pics or it didn't happen...I don't believe anyone* is actually stupid enough to buy into this.

*with normal brain function

?format=1000wis that FUC*ING GOLD?!?!?!!?!?

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

On a serious note if anyone wants a fancy cable you can get any "audiophile" geared standardized cable like this.

Probably even does the same if used in audio equipment for my pleb ears.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1M-High-Quality-OFC-Copper-AC-Power-Cord-Cable-HIFI/172540478016?_trksid=p2385738.c100677.m4598&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908110712%26meid%3D1bb58c0c49d4419dbb6eccadd6dae70e%26pid%3D100677%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D49%26sd%3D201944899549

Still the guys in the OP are out of their minds.

1 minute ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

yes

maybe just gold plated though

1 minute ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

I wouldn't out it past them. That's even the LITE model.. 

proprietary is a powerful thing

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

37 minutes ago, Digitrevx said:

Dude, if you thought that was a bad price: https://www.amazon.com/Abyss-AB-1266-Reference-Magnetic-Headphone/dp/B01L9D22CA/ref=sr_1_5?m=A39Z21O5Y5VRR0&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1497974377&sr=1-5&keywords=abyss+ab-1266

Your welcome :D

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

So they want me to spend $1000+ to cleanly deliver power that's already dirty?

You might as well tell me to make sewer pipes out of platinum and tell me it spits out drinking water.

I'm sure there is someone out there that advertises clean power delivery for those cable snobs.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Just now, EnergyEclipse said:

Yeah I saw, if you go the link in the OP and click store, it's got all their stuff there including the headphones

3 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

So they want me to spend $1000+ to cleanly deliver power that's already dirty?

You might as well tell me to make sewer pipes out of platinum and tell me it spits out drinking water.

Yeah I mean I dabble a bit with audio doing graphics for events. But like I can't think of any good reason for this cable other then some audiophile freaking out "noisy" power is coming up into their device and contaminating other sensitive crap around that device. But that's like a stretch..

The Abyss headphones are actually not bad, but the cables are just a rip-off.

Just now, Digitrevx said:

Yeah I mean I dabble a bit with audio doing graphics for events. But like I can't think of any good reason for this cable other then some audiophile freaking out "noisy" power is coming up into their device and contaminating other sensitive crap around that device. But that's like a stretch..

If it's a mains power cable, it doesn't matter. If the device you plug this cable into "contaminates" other devices, then the device itself sucks at filtering out the noise from mains.

Mains power is very dirty.

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

If it's a mains power cable, it doesn't matter. If the device you plug this cable into "contaminates" other devices, then the device itself sucks at filtering out the noise from mains.

Mains power is very dirty.

Right I know, I'm saying the radio frequency coming through the cables sleeving messing with other cables coming off of devices that are hanging back there with it. Again its audiophile snobry kinda stuff. xD