What does this mean??? please help me!!!

lolzisgoodforu

So i play video games with a girl from time to time and she did a thing on snapchat that required people to send her a selfie with her name on the snap and she would post it on her story, BUT she had never seen my face before and im not the most stunning of things so i was hesitant to send her a selfie then she specifically told me to do it so i did it, i sent her a selfie and then she said "i think ive seen you before" and i proceeded to say "when? i dont think ive ever sent you a selfie before" and then she said "Maybe in my dreams ;);)" WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN. does she hate me? love me? the thing that worries me is the 2 winky faces at the end she put. Im so clueless in this respect, im just a PC pleb that likes video games. What do i say? i dont wanna say the wrong thing.

Just now, kb5zue said:

It's called a scam.  Next thing ya know, she will be hitting you up for money.  Just for safety sake, delete the contact and block it.

but shes a good friend :(

It's called a catfish. A fresh and salt water fish, most common in Asia and South America.

Someone who pretends to be a girl online, usually either just to talk to you or to end up asking for money. Or she's into you. Likely the first one if you don't have evidence it's the latter. Ask her to make a picture of her touching her left ear with her right index finger. Either she will say something like "lol, no" or you will get a picture. If the latter: she's real. If the first: Fresh and salt water catfish.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

8 minutes ago, Minibois said:

It's called a catfish. A fresh and salt water fish, most common in Asia and South America.

Someone who pretends to be a girl online, usually either just to talk to you or to end up asking for money. Or she's into you. Likely the first one if you don't have evidence it's the latter. Ask her to make a picture of her touching her left ear with her right index finger. Either she will say something like "lol, no" or you will get a picture. If the latter: she's real. If the first: Fresh and salt water catfish.

i know shes a girl because ive played video games with her and weve talked, ive known her for a good while, and you really think shes into me?

3 minutes ago, lolzisgoodforu said:

i know shes a girl because ive played video games with her and weve talked, and you really think shes into me?

Possibly, possibly not. There is really no telling, because she might just be desperate (no offense).

But don't take my word for it, I'm just a nerd on the internet. Maybe I'm actually AI even

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

Possibly, possibly not. There is really no telling, because she might just be desperate (no offense).

But don't take my word for it, I'm just a nerd on the internet. Maybe I'm actually AI even

ok well thanks for the help m8, im just gonna reply with a happy face and hope i dont get murdered by her in my slumber.

35 minutes ago, lolzisgoodforu said:

This is kinda an angry post so if you dont like swear words stop reading.

My advice:

Get a fuck it, I don't care attitude.because this bullshit just wastes your time. Don't you have more important things to do anyways? You just send her a stupid picture, so your are either super hot or she is playing with you. She will let you know if she is into you anyways.

I personally give a shit what a woman writes me online or which fucking emoji she uses in which situation. Either a woman says it clear or fuck off cause I have better things to do than thinking about this crap. I am also not using one of these fucking date apps like tinder or whatever people now use. It is just a fucking waste of time.

Sorry but it kinda makes me mad that men continue to play these stupid mind games. Just show some backbone.

23 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

This is kinda an angry post so if you dont like swear words stop reading.

My advice:

Get a fuck it, I don't care attitude.because this bullshit just wastes your time. Don't you have more important things to do anyways? You just send her a stupid picture, so your are either super hot or she is playing with you. She will let you know if she is into you anyways.

I personally give a shit what a woman writes me online or which fucking emoji she uses in which situation. Either a woman says it clear or fuck off cause I have better things to do than thinking about this crap. I am also not using one of these fucking date apps like tinder or whatever people now use. It is just a fucking waste of time.

Sorry but it kinda makes me mad that men continue to play these stupid mind games. Just show some backbone.

i completely agree with you, BUT i also try to be the nicest person i can be and being so strait forward may (or may not) require me to be a little less kind than i would like. But i completely agree with you in the respect that girls should be a little more strait forward rather than play mindless games with our emotions, but unfortunately that just isnt the case.

Try the verification thing posted above.

If it's true she's probably into you m8.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

It's either money, sex, drugs or a green card not particularly in that order.  Whatever it is, it ain't good.

Lol you guys are hilarious.

Some girl is making the first moves, must be a trap.

Go out more.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

52 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

Lol you guys are hilarious.

Some girl is making the first moves, must be a trap.

Go out more.

seriously!

from what it sounds like, she might actually be into you dude. call her up on skype or discord or some shit and see how shes doin.

yes, it could be an elaborate scam/catfish. but honestly, probably not.

until she asks for money, chill the fuck out.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

As long as you know she's actually a real person (viewed her snaps before, etc,etc) then you should be fine. She most likely thinks your attractive and you should definitely shoot your shot.