Christmas Crush help

hellyt6

I think you to to re-read his post. Not only does she already have a boyfriend, he's going to build a pc for her with his own money. 

Please quote those posts.

no just NO ask the girl out if she says yes and leaves her other bf then call her a s--t and forget that b---h you don’t need a girl like that any way

Even if you were dating, things can change fast, I wouldn't do it. Spend that money on bettering yourself, let her upgrade herself if she wants to. Offer to do the work.

CPU i7 970 |  COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper N520 | Ram: 12GB DDR3 1333 GPU: GTX 560Ti | Mobo: EVGA Classified 3 | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Vertex | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green | OS: Windows 7 | Monitors: 40in Samsung LN40A650, 2x 24in Samsung T240HD

This would fit the situation perfectly, if he would ask her out

V6ZVewf.jpg

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Ask her out. Then build the pc.

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

I admire your dedication but I think the problem with this idea is that if a person isn't a computer junkie, they probably won't be able to appreciate it as much as you imagine.  Sometimes, being a practical or useful thing doesn't make it the best gift idea.  You should try to think of something she would be interested in, that she might think about even when she's away from it.  It would be like buying me new tires for christmas; yeah I do need them and yes they are expensive so it's pretty cool that someone gifted it to me, but I'm not a car guy, and even though it is useful and generous it wouldn't have the effect on me that I think you're looking for in your own gift idea.  Whereas a mint condition but utterly useless legacy IBM PowerPC CPU might be something I'd hold up to the sunlight for hours and put in a glass pedestal on my shelf ;) You see what I mean hopefully, it has to be something that aligns with a person's interests to have the effect you are looking for.