Anti AI AI

vorticalbox

https://rnd.dt.com.au/anti-ai-ai-a-wearable-ai-device-244900e4d71c

we prototyped a device worn on the ear and connected to a neural net trained on real and synthetic voices called Anti AI AI. The device notifies the wearer when a synthetic voice is detected and cools the skin using a thermoelectric plate to alert the wearer the voice they are hearing was synthesised: by a cold, lifeless machine.

We wanted the device to give the wearer a unique sensation that matched what they were experiencing when a synthetic voice is detected. Common feedback mechanisms use light, sound or vibration to alert users. By using a 4x4mm thermoelectric Peltier plate we were able to create a noticeable chill on the skin near the back of the neck without drawing too much current.

We live is a weird transition time as AI becomes better at everything these devices will start being used more, though this may start a cat and mouse between AIs.

Each learning how to beat the other. 

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

44 minutes ago, kingkang said:

I always wanted to wear a LiPo battery near my head.

meh . I've just taken to wearing a note 7 on my neck honestly.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

man, skynet is closer by the day

3 hours ago, Stefan1024 said:

... until the the AI just uses recoreded real human voice and piese together the sentence it needs from a pool of words.

I think that's already common in certain situations and it often sounds equally fake, just for different reasons

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

an AI to beat an AI

AI's are just neural networks trying to copy others (a computerised version of a baby but it knows how to calculate PI to the 1000th decimal) and it can learn how to improve itself to beat it's competitor

wait....

thats been done already...

many times...

that chess robot that beat that chess master guy, is an example of a robot learning how to beat it's component....

these people aren't doing anything new, this is crap, i want my money and time back!

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

4 hours ago, Stefan1024 said:

... until the the AI just uses recoreded real human voice and piese together the sentence it needs from a pool of words.

watch this , i could not stop laughing 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

Until the AI decides to let a few other AI selectively slip through...

Where's our tinfoil hat emoji? :P

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

2 hours ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

Until the AI decides to let a few other AI selectively slip through...

Where's our tinfoil hat emoji? :P

You need to see the other thread about Google's AI that designs new AI with that thought process :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

So basically this... terrifying. But also quite cool. 

horizon-zerodawn-part2.jpg

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

21 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

You need to see the other thread about Google's AI that designs new AI with that thought process :P 

oh I did... I was just too scared to comment xD

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q