i cant get a screw to screw into its screw hole! please help me!!!!

Legolessed

im making a wuadcopter and the first motor went int smoothlly, but for all the rest of the motors i cannot get the screws to go into the screw hole, the occasionally work when the motor and screw are off the frame but when i put the motor on the frame my luck goes to 0. i have been at this for hours and still have no solution. should i just hot glue them? please help me.

Ok i have no idea about building drones, but i highly doubt hot glue will suffice a motor mount.

Have you tried winding the screw the opposite way until you feel it click into the thread then try screwing it in?

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

Just be careful you don't cross thread the screw

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

10 minutes ago, kachel94 said:

Ok i have no idea about building drones, but i highly doubt hot glue will suffice a motor mount.

Have you tried winding the screw the opposite way until you feel it click into the thread then try screwing it in?

thats what im worried about. its almost as if the screw are to small even though they were included with the motors

Well it sounds like you're screwed

Are the screws metal or plastic? If you keep trying you might strip the screws. I had a similar issue with my 212 Evo's, the screws simply wouldn't go in. I ended up using hot glue.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

12 hours ago, suchamoneypit said:

Well it sounds like you're screwed

Are the screws metal or plastic? If you keep trying you might strip the screws. I had a similar issue with my 212 Evo's, the screws simply wouldn't go in. I ended up using hot glue.

ok. i may try some different sized screws i have laying around and see if they work.

Most motors use m3 size screws. You can always enlarge and re tap the hole and just use a larger screw if there is enough material on the bottom of the motor.