G2A and Kinguin

ZUB XD
Message added by W-L

Please do not bump old threads.

-Locked-

I don't know if everyone here knows about G2A and Kinguin but hey decided to post it.

G2A

G2A()com is an online webstore were people can buy/sell games.

Here you can buy games cheaper then Steam, safely, head over to there site it's pretty self explanatory.

Kinguin

Kinguin is like G2A, but for CS:GO skins.

Kinguin offers CS:GO skins for (pretty) cheap, they have some good deals.

That's it..

I hope this helped someone :)

You're gonna get a lot of hate for this post. Just a warning.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

1 minute ago, EarthboundHero said:

You're gonna get a lot of hate for this post. Just a warning.

Why?

At least state the issues with gray-market keystores in your original post.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

3 minutes ago, ZUB xD said:

I don't know if everyone here knows about G2A and Kinguin but hey decided to post it.

G2A

G2A()com is an online webstore were people can buy/sell games.

Here you can buy games cheaper then Steam, safely, head over to there site it's pretty self explanatory.

Kinguin

Kinguin is like G2A, but for CS:GO skins.

Kinguin offers CS:GO skins for (pretty) cheap, they have some good deals.

That's it..

I hope this helped someone :)

Kinguin also sells games, not just skins.

As above, you got hate inc, people hate those sites, I aren't one of them

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Both Kinguin and G2A are what's called "Grey Market" key stores, If you buy anything from them, there's a chance that you just bought a steam key that is a product of Credit card fraud, and its possible that your key will be revoked. Most people don't buy from them because there's a chance that the money wont go to the devs. G2A also sells CSGO skins.

Just now, ZUB xD said:

Why?

A lot of people think they're bad for devs. Some of the keys being sold are stolen, or gotten illegitimately. It's called the gray-market for a reason.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Just now, ZUB xD said:

Why?

Do you know about the issues with gray-market keystores?

I'm not 100% knowledgeable about the topic, but people often buy keys with stolen credit cards, sell the keys on G2A/Kinguin, and when a chargeback is issued, the game's producer earns no money from the sale, and has essentially given away copies of his game for free.

so if you buy a game on G2A, it's like paying a theif. (sometimes)

I'd encourage you to read more about gray-market keystores if you intend to buy from them.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

1 minute ago, stealth80 said:

Kinguin also sells games, not just skins.

As above, you got hate inc, people hate those sites, I aren't one of them

I aren't ?

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

I aren't ?

point?

am not whatever, aren't is slang in northern England, where i'm from

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

5 minutes ago, ZUB xD said:

G2A

safely

Not sure about that, matey. 

Their support sucks and the entire site is a shitshow, doing shit like suspending users for pointing out bugs, etc. 

There's even a bug where you can PayPal chargeback and it goes through perfectly fine, used it when their support wouldn't answer my emails or give me a new key.. 

IMO if you're buying Windows from these places it's technically against Microsoft's terms of service, and all the keys are sourced from certain places on the internet that I can't talk about here

idk

4 minutes ago, ZUB xD said:

Why?

It's not legal and LTT isn't a place for that 

G2a is the worst service to advertise. It's full of shady keys and their customer service is the worst I've experienced.

Took over half a year to get a refund for a bum key. Trying to save a few dollars for half a year of headache isn't worth the hassle. G2a can heck off.

5 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Not sure about that, matey. 

Their support sucks and the entire site is a shitshow, doing shit like suspending users for pointing out bugs, etc. 

There's even a bug where you can PayPal chargeback and it goes through perfectly fine, used it when their support wouldn't answer my emails or give me a new key.. 

IMO if you're buying Windows from these places it's technically against Microsoft's terms of service, and all the keys are sourced from certain places on the internet that I can't talk about here

Hm, I don't have an account myself so I never had to go through that.

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

If this thread get's removed, I'm cool with that.

3 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

G2a is the worst service to advertise. It's full of shady keys and their customer service is the worst I've experienced.

Took over half a year to get a refund for a bum key. Trying to save a few dollars for half a year of headache isn't worth the hassle. G2a can heck off.

I haven't had any problems so far, and I bought like 5/6 keys from them.

8 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

it isn't illegal, at all

Ryzen Ram Guide

Greetings! 

I wish just elaborate a bit abut our marketplace. 

We are more than a simple marketplace, we offer much more than skins and other digital goods. we have as well something called g2a GEAR and open doors for every developer that wish to start selling their goods, we have already over 100 developers working with us at this moment 

Please always read our product details and remember that our support work 24/7 :) 

Best,

Max G2A Team

Both options are save to use i've used them both in the past...

I wouldn't recommend SHIELD because i never had an issue with G2A in like ever

Buying skins is as follows:

And please

Never gamble via Kinguin... btw. never do gamble practices with G2A too in general not worth the risk. If it has no hash it's a scam