Corsair obsidian 450D

Hey, i was wondering as im looking for a new medium tower case to replace my very bad budget cooler master n400, for better cable management,

so i was looking at the Corsair obsidian 450D, it has a side panel, lovely see through font for the 2x led fans im gonna add, but any1 had any experience with it? will it be better than my cooler master n400 etc

Build:

Msi b250 pc mate

I5 7500 Kaby lake

Hyper 212 evo

16gb G.skill value

Evga 1060 6gb SC

corsair cx650M Psu

2x corsair 140m /havnt decided on cooler yet but i have 1x white already im gonna use for exhaust

Seagate barracuda 2tb

Crucial ssd 275GB

It's a very good case. I myself have not used it but the reviews are good

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

If you like the looks, it is a good case.  Most mid-upper tier cases include all of the functionality that you would require, without having to shop around too much.  The budget cases are a completely different story.

sold

Hey, im looking for a medi tower, with a side panel, great cable management, 2x front fans that u can visibly see, cus im going with 2x led fans in the front for bling :)

i was looking at the corsair obsidian 450D, what do you think about this and u got any suggestions to other ones? like maybe Cooler master mastercase 5 even though its abit more expensive

1 minute ago, Ultra_Man52 said:

Define S with window. Good case, I own it, I love it, I am looking at it right now, oh god I love it so much

it has no front visibility ;(

hows cable management in that? and airflow? 

1 minute ago, Markthebeginner said:

it has no front visibility ;(

hows cable management in that? and airflow? 

Oh sorry didn't catch that part sorry, great airflow and cable management though. Here is a case for a bit more, but is very beautiful https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7TD4602092 Has front visibility and plenty of tempered glass 

18 minutes ago, Markthebeginner said:

Hey, im looking for a medi tower, with a side panel, great cable management, 2x front fans that u can visibly see, cus im going with 2x led fans in the front for bling :)

i was looking at the corsair obsidian 450D, what do you think about this and u got any suggestions to other ones? like maybe Cooler master mastercase 5 even though its abit more expensive

So I have the Corsair 650D and I would not recommend it at all so I would not recommend the 450D either, its not great with cable management, and compared to the competition these days it looks absolutely horrible compared to some of the Fractal design and even newer tempered glass cases from Corsair and others 

1 minute ago, Pittman90 said:

So I have the Corsair 650D and I would not recommend it at all so I would not recommend the 450D either, its not great with cable management, and compared to the competition these days it looks absolutely horrible compared to some of the Fractal design and even newer tempered glass cases from Corsair and others 

Semi-agree. I've built in a 450D and my only complaint about it was how cheap the plastics (where they were) felt and how the top had no dust filter which looked stupid and was ridiculous to not have included in a $100+ case. The metals didn't seem super cheap to me but it felt lighter than I would expect for its variety of case.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 minute ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Semi-agree. I've built in a 450D and my only complaint about it was how cheap the plastics (where they were) felt and how the top had no dust filter which looked stupid and was ridiculous to not have included in a $100+ case. The metals didn't seem super cheap to me but it felt lighter than I would expect for its variety of case.

I would agree with what you said before with the 460X, that is just a good all round case 

You can get the CoolerMaster MasterCase 5, and then get the PCI riser card separately to put into it, but it has a lot of room and looks sharp!

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/mastercase-5/

Midnight Rig - CPU: i7-7700K / Cooler: Corsair h100i V2 / Motherboard: AsRock Z270 Taichi / RAM: G.Skill TridentZ 3200Mhz / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2 / SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm / PSU: EVGA Supernova B2 750W

18 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

The Corsair 460X has all that. 

i dont want one with that much glass just a side panel, since i do travel "go to my dad every second week

Hello im looking to ugpgrade my very bad budget Case coolermaster n400 horrible cable management giant shroud for hdds and i only use one and i want a side panel cus gotta have that :D 

Phanteks Enthoo PRO M    any1 got experience with this? all i want is for it to 100% be better than this

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/n400/ eww

any other suggestion to cases?