Apple cares about pro users?

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnet.com%2Fgoogle-amp%2Fnews%2Fapple-tim-cook-shareholder-meeting-macbook-pro-jesse-jackson-manufacturing-jobs%2F#pt0-146676

"The pro area is very important to us. The creative area is very important to us in particular. Don't think that [because] something we've done or something we're doing that isn't visible yet is a signal that our priorities are elsewhere. It's very, very important to us."

I think there more worried about selling the newest, latest and greatest iPhone of the year to 13 year old girls. They haven't focused on pro users for years. Razer, MSI, Asus, etc can update there laptop lineups every year with the latest and greatest why can't Apple? To worried about being thin and light I guess. The Mac pro is a joke. 

Yeah this is Apple all over. The fact they still sell that Trash Can for the same price even with Hardware from 2013 is a joke aswell.

Chicken Nuggets

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Custom Loop | Motherboard -  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM - Mushkin Redline (2x4GB) 2400Mhz   Graphics Card - GTX Titan X(Maxwell)  | Power Supply - Super Flower 80+ Gold 650w Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 256gb + 750 Seagate Hybrid + 1TB WD Green + Raid 0 4X500GB + Raid 1 500GB HDD Case - HAF-X | Colour Theme - Orange & Black | Monitor - ACER Predator x34 Overclock to 100hz

They can say it all they want, their actions tell a very different story. I have a friend who recently got a commission to build a bunch of hackintosh workstations because apple's offerings didn't cover the client's needs but they still wanted mac os.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

honestly apple have been a joke since jobs died. they completely stopped caring about innovation and are just a bunch of moneygrabs now

just as bad as alienware, pay $3000 for a glowing apple on your screen

this one is also not up to posting guidelines, it has no quotes from the article.

if only apple brought back something like the powermac g5. that actually was a really good computer.

Just now, tlink said:

this one is also not up to posting guidelines, it has no quotes from the article.

if only apple brought back something like the powermac g5. that actually was a really good computer.

wasn't that the one from 2005 with 2 CPUs, 8GB ram and water cooling? yeah. it was great

10 minutes ago, geoffrywillhardt said:

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnet.com%2Fgoogle-amp%2Fnews%2Fapple-tim-cook-shareholder-meeting-macbook-pro-jesse-jackson-manufacturing-jobs%2F#pt0-146676

I think there more worried about selling the newest, latest and greatest iPhone of the year to 13 year old girls. They haven't focused on pro users for years. Razer, MSI, Asus, etc can update there laptop lineups every year with the latest and greatest why can't Apple? To worried about being thin and light I guess. The Mac pro is a joke. 

Again, please follow the guidelines:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

2 minutes ago, DraconicFire98 said:

wasn't that the one from 2005 with 2 CPUs, 8GB ram and water cooling? yeah. it was great

they are basically servers. i mean just look at that cooling solution. its beautiful

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor powermac g5

6 minutes ago, DraconicFire98 said:

honestly apple have been a joke since jobs died. they completely stopped caring about innovation and are just a bunch of moneygrabs now

just as bad as alienware, pay $3000 for a glowing apple on your screen

Can we stop it with the Alienware is overpriced 3000USD nonsense? Their Alienware 13 OLED isn't too bad for the price.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Unfortunately you have to pay more for AppleCare

That's an F in the profile pic

4 minutes ago, DraconicFire98 said:

I wish people could stop acting like this wasn't exactly Jobs' way of doing things. Moreover Jobs and Cook are and were not responsible for every single decision the company makes - there are engineers working on these things, there is a marketing department and the CEO has other things to worry about most of the time. Apple is not a garage based endeavour anymore, to think that one person is singlehandedly responsible for its successes or failures at this point is naive at best.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Castdeath97 said:

Can we stop it with the Alienware is overpriced 3000USD nonsense? Their Alienware 13 OLED isn't too bad for the price.

you're still overpaying for underpowered hardware... and i'm counting both the laptops and desktops. i had a friend dumb enough to buy the $6000 aurora back in 2014

Just now, Sauron said:

I wish people could stop acting like this wasn't exactly Jobs' way of doing things. Moreover Jobs and Cook are and were not responsible for every single decision the company makes - there are engineers working on these things, there is a marketing department and the CEO has other things to worry about most of the time. Apple is not a garage based endeavour anymore, to think that one person is singlehandedly responsible for its successes or failures at this point is naive at best.

yes, but apple have been progressively deteriorating since. like.. look at the iphone 7, that's a step backwards ffs

This news post frankly sums up all what I hate about LTT news posts. Literally nothing about the actual shareholder meeting and just rants about Apple....

At least make the news post reflect what the news actually is rather than just rant.

Pascal laptops guide

Just now, Sauron said:

Jobs did quite a good job of saving the company. In the last few years under Tim cooks leadership the hardware has been stale

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

"Having said all of that, we're always looking for more ways we could help the country," Cook said. "We know Apple could only exist in the US. This company never could have been founded somewhere else. We love this country and we'll continue to look for ways to expand and help in any way that we can."

Pretty sure my MacBook air shipped from china

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

I used to own a 2008 Mac Pro and they were amazing systems still super powerful even in todays standards. I gave it to my Sister and Brother In Law for their photography business and it's helped them out allot.

Apple needs to go back to how they were before with Pro products, Laptops aren't really that important to be updated every year but  at least allow updated CPUs & GPUs in your pro desktop ... They should go back to a Tower Design and just call the "Trash Can" the Mac Pro Mini

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

5 minutes ago, DraconicFire98 said:

you're still overpaying for underpowered hardware... and i'm counting both the laptops and desktops. i had a friend dumb enough to buy the $6000 aurora back in 2014

Explain how is underpowered compared to its competition? Unless you have a 1440p 13-14inch laptop that sells for less (also keep in mind it gets an OLED screen and a PCIE SSD for 1799).

Pascal laptops guide

6 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

This news post frankly sums up all what I hate about LTT news posts. Literally nothing about the actual shareholder meeting and just rants about Apple....

At least make the news post reflect what the news actually is rather than just rant.

Yeah you can say that again. Other then being on time, most of the time. It's just ranting and complaining 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Just now, Castdeath97 said:

Explain how is underpowered compared to its competition? Unless you have a 1440p 13-14inch laptop that sells for less (also keep in mind it gets an OLED screen and a PCIE SSD for 1799).

i haven't bothered checking out alienware products in a while. mainly because i started building my own. so i guess i'll take your word for it then.

1 minute ago, DraconicFire98 said:

i haven't bothered checking out alienware products in a while. mainly because i started building my own. so i guess i'll take your word for it then.

i can also tell you that that laptop is pretty good for its price. i think its the first oled gaming laptop out there, and doesn't have competition yet. 

13 minutes ago, DraconicFire98 said:

yes, but apple have been progressively deteriorating since. like.. look at the iphone 7, that's a step backwards ffs

Look at the ORIGINAL iPhone, which was pretty much objectively worse at what it did than any other mobile phone on the market. Sure, it was "innovative", but the product itself was utter trash. The iPhone 7 is something Jobs would have LOVED, he was all about a fully controlled ecosystem and proprietary connectors. The original mac, the first imac, all these products which Jobs spearheaded for were just like the iphone 7 - impractical for the sake of being "innovative" and as closed as possible.

17 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

Jobs did quite a good job of saving the company. In the last few years under Tim cooks leadership the hardware has been stale

Jobs was a big part of the reason Apple went under in the first place. And again, it's not like Jobs' Apple was busting out some insane new hardware every year.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

My main complaint about Apple is that they are a company that trys to tell people what they want to buy. Which is great if it comes with something innovative like the original iPhone. Instead of asking people what they want and delivering they keep trying to sell us out dated hardware at a premium. Eventually there gonna be in trouble again like they have in the past. Also I'm not going to switch to Mac OS (which I love btw) if I can't count on them having updated hardware to go with it when I want it. 

Why does every Apple thread on the whole wild internets turn into conversational fisticuffs?

It must mean something, hmm..