What is...True Love?

EpicGeekonFire

I guess its not just the fact stated within the dictionary :)

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

When you can see them with someone else.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

when your pants suddenly get tighter

just kidding that thing pops up even if I'm not in the mood

that's not helping  anyone now is it? :D

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Science just really ruins my day

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

This is what love is

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

ALRm8ul.gif

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Baby dont hurt me, Dont hurt me no more

There you go.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

True love is when your partner is in their most unattractive state and you still find them to be the only one for you.

Ahh there we go! Thanks. What about when they are not really "hot" in the first place but you still love them? Or Love their personality? 

I see you have upgraded your profile picture

It should make me come off as more serious whilst giving helpful advice. 

Error: 410

Ahh there we go! Thanks. What about when they are not really "hot" in the first place but you still love them? Or Love their personality? 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My gf is half Japanese and when she smiles, I tease her about her squinty eyes being cute and she gets flustered, great stuff.

It's simple, though. True live is unconditional.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My gf is half Japanese and when she smiles, I tease her about her squinty eyes being cute and she gets flustered, great stuff.

It's simple, though. True live is unconditional.

Aww. Mine is Korean <3 

Unconditional love... i'll remember that 

Basically when you feel for another person a lot. It's hard to describe, but at the end of the day, it's a mixture of strong frienship and your brain wanting a shag (scientifically speaking).

Compatible with Windows 95

Basically when you feel for another person a lot. It's hard to describe, but at the end of the day, it's a mixture of strong frienship and your brain wanting a shag (scientifically speaking).

I think its something to do with hormones?