What is...True Love?

EpicGeekonFire

I wish people were more serious when posting in this thread :(

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I wish people were more serious when posting in this thread :(

i was serious

Character artist in the Games industry.

i was serious

I know you was. I wish people took this seriously

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Honestly, you will not know what true love feels like tell it actually happens. When the right person comes along, you will feel a connection like none else you have ever met. Your instincts will tell you if it is true love, you your self can not make it happen.It all relies on fiat

alfa-romeo.jpg

Didn't know this car brand had this much impact on the world.... I will respect Fiat now!

How do you know if you have true love for a person?

Post da comments below for me :D

Well from my experiences (having a crush on someone at least) it f**king hits you like a freight train, the pain you go through until you see them again can sometimes be unbearable lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Well from my experiences (having a crush on someone at least) it f**king hits you like a freight train, the pain you go through until you see them again can sometimes be unbearable lol

I am pretty sure that is that is you just going crazy because they are hot or something...

But hen again if you love them other than that reason to see them again then that makes sense... 

I am pretty sure that is that is you just going crazy because they are hot or something...

But hen again if you love them other than that reason to see them again then that makes sense... 

Well I don't know, kind of hard to explain

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

True love is... True Audio™.

amd-trueaudio-300x130.jpg

I was not paid by AMD for this. 

Hehe I would appreciate if people took this seriously... 

Fooshi and Mooshi mhmm 

:3

But seriously, though. Love is a fantastic thing. As someone mentioned before, it's when you can't be away from someone for a longer period of time, let alone not speak with them. It's the best feeling in the world when you meet someone who returns your feelings.  :)

Ya Its really powerful. I would do anything to see them again. Its like once you talk about them you start to get anxious and just need to see them again to fulfill your unusual happiness... 

potatoes :]

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

PC Gaming

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Or Love their personality? 

ha-gay-gif.gif

Lol just kidding

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram