date tips

spwath
8 minutes ago, spwath said:

a) idk...

b) maybe,I would have to see if there was a time we were alone.

but next week (we are both on ski team) the team is taking a 4 day trip to Canada, there should be some good opportunities then.

But you also might get turned down and thats a shitty 4 days

- snip-

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

But you also might get turned down and thats a shitty 4 days

nah, it will be fine. And I can do it near the end. And I could get not turned down.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

1 hour ago, spwath said:

a) idk...

b) maybe,I would have to see if there was a time we were alone.

but next week (we are both on ski team) the team is taking a 4 day trip to Canada, there should be some good opportunities then.

If you have to do it on that trip, do it towards a the end or after the trip so you don't have to spend the rest of it in awkwardness. 

ASU

1 hour ago, Hackentosher said:

If you have to do it on that trip, do it towards a the end or after the trip so you don't have to spend the rest of it in awkwardness. 

I don't think it would be very awkward if she said no, but idk.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

don't worry, I'll do it. It won't be like all those other times where I chickened out.

soon. Within the week.

59 minutes ago, spwath said:

don't worry, I'll do it. It won't be like all those other times where I chickened out.

soon. Within the week.

"next week"

"OK OK next week"

That*10^3

Just fucking with you, go get em, cowboy. 

- snip-

18 hours ago, Zusafek said:

You said your friends with her already so that's a plus. It means you most likely have things in common. Don't treat it as a date. Treat it like you normally would. Just be yourself. Trust me on this. Failed many times trying to be anything but myself and wound up being single till I was 23.

This isn't a bad idea, BUT MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS IT'S A DATE!

Specifically use the word "date" at least once. Don't just say "Hey want to hang out?" because she may see that as just friends. It could still progress into a date on it's own accord, but if you both go in knowing it's a date, then you've already overcome the first obstacle.

8 hours ago, spwath said:

nah, it will be fine. And I can do it near the end. And I could get not turned down.

Please for the love of god, if you do that, do it at the very end of the trip, on the last day, (after you return home, if the drive itself is pretty long - unless she's in another vehicle).

Trust me, super awkward - and not just for you. If she turns you down, how do you think she'll feel having to be around you for 2-4 days? Even if she likes you as a friend, super awks.

So my suggestion: Don't do it at all on the trip, but if you do, wait until the very end.

Side note: If you're on the trip, and she's giving you the vibes (really into you, physically close/touching, giving you the signs, etc), then fuck it and just go for it.

EDIT: I had a friend who asked out one of his friends, 5 minutes into a three hour car drive to a 2-day party. She turned him down. He was crushed, and she was very uncomfortable for the rest of the trip. (I'm friends with both)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

This isn't a bad idea, BUT MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS IT'S A DATE!

Specifically use the word "date" at least once. Don't just say "Hey want to hang out?" because she may see that as just friends. It could still progress into a date on it's own accord, but if you both go in knowing it's a date, then you've already overcome the first obstacle.

Please for the love of god, if you do that, do it at the very end of the trip, on the last day, (after you return home, if the drive itself is pretty long - unless she's in another vehicle).

Trust me, super awkward - and not just for you. If she turns you down, how do you think she'll feel having to be around you for 2-4 days? Even if she likes you as a friend, super awks.

So my suggestion: Don't do it at all on the trip, but if you do, wait until the very end.

Side note: If you're on the trip, and she's giving you the vibes (really into you, physically close/touching, giving you the signs, etc), then fuck it and just go for it.

EDIT: I had a friend who asked out one of his friends, 5 minutes into a three hour car drive to a 2-day party. She turned him down. He was crushed, and she was very uncomfortable for the rest of the trip. (I'm friends with both)

different cars, so That's fine.

I'm going to do it either before or at the end of the trip. Besides,I already promised my other friend i would do it before the end of the trip. Otherwise i would chicken out and not do it.

48 minutes ago, spwath said:

different cars, so That's fine.

I'm going to do it either before or at the end of the trip. Besides,I already promised my other friend i would do it before the end of the trip. Otherwise i would chicken out and not do it.

Okay but for the love of God do it at the end. You still have to spend a couple days with her if she says no. 

ASU

13 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Okay but for the love of God do it at the end. You still have to spend a couple days with her if she says no. 

maybe....

18 minutes ago, spwath said:

maybe....

Do what you will, but this is apparently the first time you've asked out a girl, yes?

Trust me, if she says no, you're gonna feel like fucking shit. It will be worse if you have to spend a lot of time around someone who just turned you down.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

13 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Do what you will, but this is apparently the first time you've asked out a girl, yes?

Trust me, if she says no, you're gonna feel like fucking shit. It will be worse if you have to spend a lot of time around someone who just turned you down.

Yeah it is.

I was just joking with that maybe mostly though.

yeah,I see your point.

I might be asking her out tonight. Wish me luck.

1 hour ago, spwath said:

I might be asking her out tonight. Wish me luck.

LUCK SHALL BE GIVEN

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

5 hours ago, RGProductions said:

LUCK SHALL BE GIVEN

well didn't do anything yet. No good time. Possibly tomorrow night. Or on the trip.

19 minutes ago, spwath said:

well didn't do anything yet. No good time. Possibly tomorrow night. Or on the trip.

Image result for just do it gif

9 hours ago, spwath said:

Doitattheendofthetrip.jpeg

- snip-

On 2/17/2017 at 11:30 PM, spwath said:

You're hyping yourself up too much - making too big a deal about it.

TL;DR you're overthinking it all. If she's not alone, just go up to her and be like "Hey <insert sexy-ass name here>, do you have a minute?", while nodding off to the side.

She'll say "Sure" because she's not a terrible person.

Then you go in for the "kill" so to speak, and just spit it out.

date tip? Stay away from women cause they are only interested in your wallet. Best tip you will ever receive and saves you a lot of money

3 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

date tip? Stay away from women cause they are only interested in your wallet. Best tip you will ever receive and saves you a lot of money

I really hope you're being sarcastic :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

51 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

Somebody just broke up.

I'll give you a tip that I was told about.. Go watch a movie. After that, go to a restaurant. The reason is because if you go you won't have enough time to talk. But if you spend your time watching the movie first then go eat, you'll have the time. :D 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 hour ago, Kaita said:

I really hope you're being sarcastic :P

no i am not. I don't date women at all

I asked a girl on valentines, but the convo pretty much lead to it and I didn't plan on it so I can't give you any advice from that experience. But, about 4 years ago I was in your exact shoes. There was this cute girl that we were kinda friends and we walked together before class. I choked over and over but eventually I just fucking asked her. It came out really awkward and I felt like a fucking moron. But, she said yes and was more hyped than I was. Honestly, just do it. Not much advice I can give besides just jumping off into the deep end and hope for the best. 

(theres actually a funny story about that girl but ill leave it for another time)

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.