PowerUp FPV Review

Buy Powerup FPV on Amazon: http://geni.us/kMP81kn

Linus has always dreamed of flight... can the PowerUp FPV make his dreams of soaring through the skies like a bird come true?

First!!!

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

Linus dressed in the medical things reminds me of this.

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

9 minutes ago, King_of_Oz said:

First!!!

Yeah, well, one of my youtube comments was IN THE VIDEO! it's the second white blip just before the Luke VR thing, you gotta slow it down to like .25 speed then pause/unpause as fast as you can to catch the like a couple frames it was in (like some Tyler Durden Fight Club stuff) at 4:13

2 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

Yeah, well, one of my youtube comments was IN THE VIDEO! it's the second white blip just before the Luke VR thing, you gotta slow it down to like .25 speed then pause/unpause as fast as you can to catch the like a couple frames it was in (like some Tyler Durden Fight Club stuff) at 4:13

Swag! How did you find that out?

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

1 minute ago, King_of_Oz said:

Swag! How did you find that out?

I noticed 2 very brief white blips while watching the video, so i went back and played it at .5 speed and it was still to fast so I tried .25 speed and even then I had to pause it to catch what they said, I remember making the comment a few weeks ago, forget which video but I could probably find it if I tried, I had gotten first comment on the video with #LinusFirstTips then one of the first guys after it went public posted "First to say First" and I replied with the comment in the video.

LinusSnorax.png

linusDaniel.png

The part where luke appeared when he said VR cracked me up.  

but on topic, 200 bucks, are the makers flipping crazy? how could they even attempt to charge that much, at that price it should include a Dennis for a day to fold all the sheets into planes after you unbox it.

Edit: Found the original video the comments came from, it was that Taran video from last week where he shredded the Wave E-bike company for ripping people off and selling the piece of junk Wave 2.0 that is a straight Chinese made bike with the Wave graphics put on it then sold for twice the price of the Chinese one.