Should I shave???

Cy-Fy

in combination with a beard:

johnny-depp-8a.jpg

you can never go wrong with freddie's

freddie-mercury-01.jpg

and these are also pretty nice

paul-teutul-sr-jr.jpg

as you can see, you first need a fully grown beard, otherwise you can't have one of thes moustaches, you will end up with an rape face if it isn't full grown/bushy

Cain%20Rape%20Face.png

they are all cool people, just not like me...

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

i don't know how to explain this in english but I'll do my best

everything goes down to finding a partner with the best genes

even if them(girls) don't see it directly they will find   you more attractive because shaving means that you are becoming an adult(something like this) 

got it? :)

Perfect description

Like everywhere... :)

heh im 15 too and have a moustache and never shaved it.

I should make a society or something lol

shave it, unles you have one of those awesome one's, also the thing that it grows back twice as thick is NOT true!

Batman-Moustache.jpg

oh and is it really NOT true???

Shaving facial hair gives the hair a blunt tip. The tip might feel coarse or "stubbly" for a time as it grows out. During this phase, the hair might be more noticeable and perhaps appear darker or thicker — but it's not.

not true, it looks like it grows back twice as thick because when you first start growing a moustache it's thin, but after a year or something it will become thicker and when you shave in between that period, it will look like it came from the shaving but it automaticly happends, shaving or not

http://lifehacker.com/5873922/10-stubborn-body-myths-that-just-wont-die-debunked-by-science

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Hey guys as you can figure out I am 15 and well you know, I kinda have a bit of a mustache shadow going on, it is not obviously poblated but it is a noticeable as I'm dark haired so yeahhh you know... should I shave or not??? I kinda doubt if I should cause apparently it grows back twice as thick or whatever and it would mean the beginning of weekly shaving so I don't know. And well there is always that question... you know, school, girls etc. You get where I'm going so what do you think?

Also please don't comment on Movember as I don't really care about it so it is not a factor to "factor in"

You should shave, obviously. Until you can grow a full beard not shaving is not an option.

Hey guys as you can figure out I am 15 and well you know, I kinda have a bit of a mustache shadow going on, it is not obviously poblated but it is a noticeable as I'm dark haired so yeahhh you know... should I shave or not??? I kinda doubt if I should cause apparently it grows back twice as thick or whatever and it would mean the beginning of weekly shaving so I don't know. And well there is always that question... you know, school, girls etc. You get where I'm going so what do you think?

Also please don't comment on Movember as I don't really care about it so it is not a factor to "factor in"

This is how you shave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep8GSU-IiZM

Do as i did, Just remove the skin around your face and you'll be fine, Gillette has nothing on me.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Shave it. Teen staches look terrible.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Like half-hour too late, buddy.

Oh...

Nothing to see here...nope...nothing at all...

>.>

COMIC SANS

I usually shave once a week. However I don't shave in November. It is up to you.

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Pluck it or wax, don't shave. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I shaved literally everywhere everyday. :lol:

Ew.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I shaved literally everywhere everyday. :lol:

I shave every other sunday and when I have to look somewhat presentable. I don't shave it completely off though, I always leave some stubble.

Are you kidding man? You have any idea how much that would hurt, not to mention the ingrown hairs your going to get. Bad idea, very bad idea.

I tell you who has really well trimmed facial hair, Ben Bernanke (fed chairmen) 

I do know how much that would hurt lol 

It's worth the pain

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Shave it

Also, don't listen to the 'no-shave-november / movember' posers. The majority of them are doing it for attention and don't even collect money.