Should I shave???

Cy-Fy

Hey guys as you can figure out I am 15 and well you know, I kinda have a bit of a mustache shadow going on, it is not obviously poblated but it is a noticeable as I'm dark haired so yeahhh you know... should I shave or not??? I kinda doubt if I should cause apparently it grows back twice as thick or whatever and it would mean the beginning of weekly shaving so I don't know. And well there is always that question... you know, school, girls etc. You get where I'm going so what do you think?

Also please don't comment on Movember as I don't really care about it so it is not a factor to "factor in"

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

shave it, unles you have one of those awesome one's, also the thing that it grows back twice as thick is NOT true!

Batman-Moustache.jpg

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

It's No-Shave-November.

TBH whether you shave or not is completely up to you... the decision for something like this isn't something you should be asking other people. But since you're a younger gent, shaving may be in your best interests. If you have anything "important" coming up, then you should consider it.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I'm really should shave but a bit lazy, its just an awkward amount of fuzz that makes me look like i'm Spanish and have mental issues 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I'm really should shave but a bit lazy, its just an awkward amount of fuzz that makes me look like i'm Spanish and have mental issues

If I'm honest with you I'm south american and speak spanish so you can imagine the little comments at school

Shave. I started shaving when I was 14 and I'm 17 now and have to shave every two days.

It's No-Shave-November.

TBH whether you shave or not is completely up to you... the decision for something like this isn't something you should be asking other people. But since you're a younger gent, shaving may be in your best interests. If you have anything "important" coming up, then you should consider it.

yeah and if I'm honest with you too I care a bit more about what other people, you know (girls and stuff) say...

If it is one of those horrible pre-pubescent moustaches -as I call them- then yes save it immediately.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Shave. I started shaving when I was 14 and I'm 17 now and have to shave every two days.

did people make fun of you because of it or anything???

If I'm honest with you I'm south american and speak spanish so you can imagine the little comments at school

I started shaving recently(I hate that small mustache shadow). from last month probably

I usually shave once at two weeks but I could shave rarely and I don't think it would notice

so, if you don't like it, change it :)

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

If it is one of those horrible pre-pubescent moustaches -as I call them- then yes save it immediately.

what would be a good moustache, describe it plz??? This is also for you @wtfxmitchell

yeah and if I'm honest with you too I care a bit more about what other people, you know (girls and stuff) say...

so, you say that girls will laugh about you when they'll see that you started shaving?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

what would be a good moustache, describe it plz??? This is also for you @wtfxmitchell

dirtstash.jpg

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

so, you say that girls will laugh about you when they'll see that you started shaving?

well no I think is that they could lagh or whatever when they see my "moustache" at least that is my doubt

dirtstash.jpg

Mmmm I guess I'll just go and shave... I think you can guess why hehehe

Well if you don't like the look and you haven't shaved all your life, do it. I have been shaving for 2 years but I'm doing No-Shave November so it's gonna grow :P

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

did people make fun of you because of it or anything???

I got the occasional 'You need to shave' comment from some friends and that's when I started shaving.

Just shave,  People are more likely to make fun of you for not shaving than they are for shaving.   So shave,  if anyone says anything, just look at them like they are stupid and ask what they would do if in the rare circumstance they go through puberty and start growing hair that naturally isn't bushy enough to look decent?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Well if you don']t like the look and you haven't shaved all your life, do it. I have been shaving for 2 years but I'm doing No-Shave November so it's gonna grow :P

oh cool, I just noticed you are 15 too :D

well no I think is that they could lagh or whatever when they see my "moustache" at least that is my doubt

i don't know how to explain this in english but I'll do my best

everything goes down to finding a partner with the best genes

even if them(girls) don't see it directly they will find   you more attractive because shaving means that you are becoming an adult(something like this) 

got it? :)

in combination with a beard:

johnny-depp-8a.jpg

you can never go wrong with freddie's

freddie-mercury-01.jpg

and these are also pretty nice

paul-teutul-sr-jr.jpg

as you can see, you first need a fully grown beard, otherwise you can't have one of thes moustaches, you will end up with an rape face if it isn't full grown/bushy

Cain%20Rape%20Face.png

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Well if you don']t like the look and you haven't shaved all your life, do it. I have been shaving for 2 years but I'm doing No-Shave November so it's gonna grow :P

same here :P

heh im 15 too and have a moustache and never shaved it.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

i don't know how to explain this in english but I'll do my best

everything goes down to finding a partner with the best genes

even if them(girls) don't see it directly they will find you more attractive because shaving means that you are becoming an adult(something like this)

got it? :)

got it thanks very much!