THUMBNAILS ON YT VIDEOS!

access denied
On 05/02/2017 at 9:09 PM, RKRiley said:

"I have stopped watching LTT videos only for that reason"

Why? Because of an image you see for at most 5 seconds before you click to watch the actual video? lmao.

Nah, but for me it was indicative. The complete degeneration of content I'd what killed it for me. 

- snip-

I dont care.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Had to come here, this discussion seems to be getting out of hand. Its just a discussion.

10 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Nah, but for me it was indicative. The complete degeneration of content I'd what killed it for me. 

Exactly. "I stopped watching LTT for that reason" is something I said because everyone (Not literally everyone, probably just Luke and Linus) are acting childish recently. These videos were meant to be professional (Or at least that's what I thought).

Image result for cat facts

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Just now, Kierax said:

Image result for cat facts

Given up caring, just want Linus to fit the server with RGB lighting and review it all while wearing an RGB tuxedo, and riding a RGB fitted unicycle.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

3 minutes ago, Kierax said:

Given up caring, just want Linus to fit the server with RGB lighting and review it all while wearing an RGB tuxedo, and riding a RGB fitted unicycle.

I would not watch that video, personally. But I might, accidentally, if the Thumb and Title are unrelated to the video, like some of them seem to be...

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)