Youtube :(

TheRoss0411

Youtube just changed their comments 

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Are you sure it is still the same for me

No it may not have been changed for your region yet, but it has for me 

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

It's a roll-out, check: https://plus.google.com/107117483540235115863/posts/ePFHAvRmawb

Maybe ill start reading youtube comments before they flash away or get filled with racists things and/or earn money crap...

For those who don't have G+: its a post from Vic Gundotra linking to this: http://youtube-global.blogspot.be/2013/11/youtube-new-comments.html

why does youtube have to change stuff i like the old youtube from way back now they have just messed it all up.

why does youtube have to change stuff i like the old youtube from way back now they have just messed it all up.

I think everyone preferred it the old way

The entire new google layout is terrible. The previous version was the best, can it will always be. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Youtube has an update, before i look at it my reaction is like DAMMIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'm waiting for the usual 2 months of complaining before people get used to it

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

So you can't use  Youtube without Google+ ? I can't seem to reply or post comments anymore.

If you haven't linked your account with google+ you cant respond or have your comments replied too. WAY TO FUCK IT UP GOOGLE!

It's not that bad tbh.

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

If you haven't linked your account with google+ you cant respond or have your comments replied too. WAY TO FUCK IT UP GOOGLE!

that's retarded.

Google just has to stop with the new stuff and go back to the old ways back in the good old days.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

that's retarded.

Also i still havent been able to reply to a reply so yeah it sucks when your trying to either help someone or just talk to them and google is like NO!

I had the new update as well. I think the comments are a lot more structured now. Then, YouTube asked me for the millionth time to link my account with Google+, which I refused, and now it is not letting me log in...

GG Google.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Time to create a google + account i guess.  fudge you, google.....fudge you to hell.

And its in, the new Google Plus comments system is now integrated (well at least for me but maybe not everyone yet) into Youtube. 

Have you used it? Any thoughts?

EcQb5iz.jpg

Personally I'm not very happy. For one, Youtube keeps asking me (for like 6 months at least once a week) to change to my real name and no matter how many times I tell it to f**k off it just keeps waiting a week or so and pestering me again. And I have found a good few times that it has actually changed me without asking... so am I now going to end up posting in my real name a few times before actually noticing and changing back?

Also I was unable to reply to a few people on comments... what the hell? no reason just "you cannot reply to this comment"... eh?

I wish Youtube would test things before they actually implemented them

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

You cannot reply to "legacy" and non google+ comments,nor can you thumbs up them.Also somehow i joined google+ without my permission.

The worst thing is,how buggy the iOS m.youtube is.You can scroll the comment once and that is it.Once it stops moving after you scrolled,it is stuck there forever.Need to refresh page to view the others.Not to say the scrolling is very choppy.

I think YouTube needs to go back to the way it was at the beginning of this year. Anyone who agrees?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I think YouTube needs to go back to the way it was at the beginning of this year. Anyone who agrees?

I think they just need to simplify the layouts (pretty much back to the beginning of 2012) and keep integration to a minimum. Meaning none of this stupid G+ BS. Set up your twitter to tweet every time you upload for all I care since the sub box system is broken but my god is this stupid now. Comments on your videos don't show up in your inbox anymore either, it's all on your G+ page.

And I hate this the most. I have found that I am more than once signed in with my G+ and not my YouTube, without my explicit consent.

Exk1aGI.png

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

What's more annoying is every time I try to post a comment, that box asking if I want to use my real name comes up. All. The. Time. If I've denied it dozens of times before, what makes you think I've changed my mind this time?

I have some major issues -

-Can't thumb up or down

-For replies, I cannot see the original post (no show comment)

-I cannot reply to comments, only make new ones

-Time markers no longer work to skip to a certain part

-Top comments do not show how many thumbs they have

I was talking to some people on Steam about the new system, they also have the same issues. None of us have Google+.