MOBO: Asrock Z170m Pro4S
CPU: Intel i7 6700k
Cooler:Artic Freezer i32
GPU: iChill GeForce GTX 1070 X4
RAM: HyperX 2x4gb (2133Mhz)
SSD:128gb
HDD:1Tb
PSU: LEPA 400w

As the title states my cpu can run only on stock frequency. I do not think psu is the problem. Even though it is too small. I have tried with the be quiet 600w and xsilence 500w and the result is the same. The pc was bought used. I know I should have not done that but now I am stuck with it. When I first got it, everyting was on stock and ok. But then after a week it started bluescreening for no reason. After some time I have found the solution in increasing the vcore, turning the turbo and c states off and enabling xmp. Everything ok again and I tried overclocking it. None of the pre set oc profiles worked. Setting it manually did work but only with really scary voltages. Maximum was 4.4ghz with 1.48Vcore. I have returned frequency to 4ghz and left it there. Few weeks later (yesterday) I have tried again. Now it wont oc at all!! It just keeps bluescreening. As if someting is failing and the needed voltage is getting higher. Do you guys think that the problem is the motherboard or the cpu? I have also tried literally all of the bios versions. Now it is set to 4ghz, in stress test max voltage is 1.280. Also there is a weird chirping noise coming from cpu area, also 100% not HDD nor PSU and it dissapears when I put CPU-Z stress test on.
I have no issues with temperatures nor stability in games. So far I have used speedfan,specy, cpu z, aida 64, cinnebench and hw monitor so I think the readings and my observations are correct.
What do you guys think? How should I handle this? 

Could be VRMs thudding out. what sort of line loading are you using? Auto? 1.48v is beyond ludicrous. There is no reason you can't achieve 4.5GHz with naught but 1.325V unless your line loading is so terrible that the drooping voltage is causing the BSOD due to low delivered voltage.

It's either a settings issue, or a physical issue. if manual line load calibration doesn't solve the BSOD, the VRMs are toast.

Don't go over 1.4 again. that's some dangerous territory.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

please stop using the preset overclocking profiles. You either use them or you don't. You can't combine manual OC and the profiles. Never a fun time. 

clear bios and start again properly. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I my  UEFI, when it comes to load line calibration. I can choose between 4 levels and it is by default on level 4.

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

please stop using the preset overclocking profiles. You either use them or you don't. You can't combine manual OC and the profiles. Never a fun time. 

clear bios and start again properly. 

I did not combine them. Also I have cleared it multple times and tried diffrent versions of it.

1 hour ago, pittvailer said:

I my  UEFI, when it comes to load line calibration. I can choose between 4 levels and it is by default on level 4.

Whoa. Ok, so i'm going to bet my lunch money here on the VRMs being toast.

Time for a new board.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

9 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

Whoa. Ok, so i'm going to bet my lunch money here on the VRMs being toast.

Time for a new board.

Can VRMs damage my cpu? Is it safe to continue using my pc until I get new motherboard?

44 minutes ago, pittvailer said:

Can VRMs damage my cpu? Is it safe to continue using my pc until I get new motherboard?

Undervolting a CPU i've not heard damaging it. I mean i've seen the voltages go to .8V when they throttle all the way down... but if they fail completely, who knows how it could damage things. it COULD short out... ya just don't know.

Me personally, no, i would not have that machine so much as energized.

System specs:

15 hours ago, pittvailer said:

a damaged vrm can cause extra voltage to the cpu if it shorts out which could kill  the cpu. but there is a good chance they could also be supplying he cpu with too little voltage which sounds like what your problem is so it should be fine.