Bill Clinton ogling ivanka trump while hillary gives him the dead eye look

HughMungusCynicalAnarch

dont know why he was ogling melania. she ain't even pretty at all. not one bit.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

4 minutes ago, terrytek said:

dont know why he was ogling melania. she ain't even pretty at all. not one bit.

Ivanka.

1 minute ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

Ivanka.

even still. the entire trump family is ugly as fuck lmao

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

2 hours ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

You call this ugly?

Yes.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

3 hours ago, terrytek said:

even still. the entire trump family is ugly as fuck lmao

Bullshit

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

7 hours ago, Praesi said:

Bullshit

it ain't bullshit. from donald all the way to barron, the entire trump family is the ugliest family in american history. 

1 minute ago, Wikiforce said:

you must hate them personally like all those liberals.

yeah, basically. i can tell they're gonna ruin america. i can already sense it.

3 minutes ago, terrytek said:

yeah, basically. i can tell they're gonna ruin america. i can already sense it.

giphy.gif

I love how people judge him based on their presumptions and media's bullcrap.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

8 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

What about when people judge him based on what he said? It's not even about taking him out of context, if you listen to his full discourse it still spells doom. In the best case scenario, he's lying through his teeth. In the worst case, he's dead serious.

This isn't about Hillary being any better, it's about Trump being a menace.

Of course, it's completely unrelated to the way he and his family members look.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

21 minutes ago, Sauron said:

What about when people judge him based on what he said? It's not even about taking him out of context, if you listen to his full discourse it still spells doom. In the best case scenario, he's lying through his teeth. In the worst case, he's dead serious.

This isn't about Hillary being any better, it's about Trump being a menace.

Of course, it's completely unrelated to the way he and his family members look.

Care to explain on why is he "a menace". The only things I can think of, and fully don't agree with him, are his views on ecological issues and net neutrality.

The majority of brainwashed people call him racist, homophobic, fascist and other trendy buzzwords. These are the people who are currently "peacefully" protesting by showing trash bins who's the boss, can't criticise him without using any of the aforementioned words and as seen on this topic go against his and his family's looks, which is completely ridiculous. Gotta love the tolerance. 

I'll leave this here:

These people are either paid or have some serious issues.

3 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

Care to explain on why is he "a menace". The only things I can think of, and fully don't agree with him, are his views on ecological issues and net neutrality.

The majority of brainwashed people call him racist, homophobic, fascist and other trendy buzzwords. These are the people who are currently "peacefully" protesting by showing trash bins who's the boss, can't criticise him without using any of the aforementioned words and as seen on this topic go against his and his family's looks, which is completely ridiculous. Gotta love the tolerance. 

He is a "menace" because the majority of his politics are either unclear, unfeasible, dangerous or directly and blatantly in his own interest. I've seen it before, it leads to financial crysis, lower quality of life and it can hinder progress on all fronts for years. Of course I hope I'm wrong, but the signs are clear as day. The most obvious example of this is the wall, a project that is short sighted at its core (walling people out is certainly not a humane solution to a country's problems) and would take decades on top of a huge and unjustifiable cost to complete.

The second part of your post does not apply to me in any way, so I'll skip over that.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

7 minutes ago, Sauron said:

He is a "menace" because the majority of his politics are either unclear, unfeasible, dangerous or directly and blatantly in his own interest. I've seen it before, it leads to financial crysis, lower quality of life and it can hinder progress on all fronts for years. Of course I hope I'm wrong, but the signs are clear as day. The most obvious example of this is the wall, a project that is short sighted at its core (walling people out is certainly not a humane solution to a country's problems) and would take decades on top of a huge and unjustifiable cost to complete.

The second part of your post does not apply to me in any way, so I'll skip over that.

It will cost 50 billion tops.

with that we should also deport illegals and their kids and any illegals on welfare that were granted amnesty.

46 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

giphy.gif

Well, I know having my friends die from medical conditions they cant afford to get fixed is presumptions ;) 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

10 minutes ago, Sauron said:

We'll have to wait and see what really happens. I'm all for stronger border control and the deportation of people who have illegally moved into the country and committed a crime. I have to agree that the wall was short sighted at the beginning and I still don't fully believe him that an actual wall will be built.

10 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Well, I know having my friends die from medical conditions they cant afford to get fixed is presumptions ;) 

LOL blame the dems.

they blocked the free market proposition of importing medicine from canada.

it should be so that i should be able to buy any drug from anywhere in the world, but the dems partially blocked that when they voted from at least being able to buy drugs from canada.

7 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

We'll have to wait and see what really happens. I'm all for stronger border control and the deportation of people who have illegally moved into the country and committed a crime. I have to agree that the wall was short sighted at the beginning and I still don't fully believe him that an actual wall will be built.

he better built a fucking a wall.

4 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

LOL blame the dems.

they blocked the free market proposition of importing medicine from canada.

it should be so that i should be able to buy any drug from anywhere in the world, but the dems partially blocked that when they voted from at least being able to buy drugs from canada.

She gets meds with Obamacare, for almost free, and now it will be 15K a year ;) 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

30 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

She gets meds with Obamacare, for almost free, and now it will be 15K a year ;) 

Again dems blocked medicine from Canada, much cheaper.

1 minute ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

Again dems blocked medicine from Canada, much cheaper.

But the dems gave people the medication for super low prices, so negates that. Now tell me is Trump going to revert that? Im assuming not 

Spoiler

AXIOM

3 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

But the dems gave people the medication for super low prices, so negates that. Now tell me is Trump going to revert that? Im assuming not 

So you're complaining you're no longer getting free shit?

medicine from Canada or India wouldn't even be expensive.