COMPLETED - titan - Scratch Micro-ATX Build

Looks awesome! I really like the acrylic I/O covers that you did, never seen those before.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2017 at 3:29 AM, iFreilicht said:

Looks awesome! I really like the acrylic I/O covers that you did, never seen those before.

Thanks iFreilicht, I wanted to try to make something unique for the case.

I got a quick update, Here is some of the last components to go in the case that I just finished sleeving.

MFoSvxB.png

4CZ4URt.png

pAJhftV.png

Had to sleeve these cables and replace the red connector with a white one to match the case better.

Jb7NGAQ.png

fXHVQnM.png

kHHf1WN.png

Internal USB Hub to help manage the aquaero components as well as the Hue+ Hub.

Current Projects: COSMOS

Finished Projects: titan

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Looks great. I like the subtle use of colour in the and the clean lines in the case. The RGB illuminated plexi mid-plate looks like something we might see in future cases :)
This is obviously focused at showing of but ... dust ? :/ 

I just custom sleeved my first build also using MDPC-X sleeve and I appreciate the work you have done though I think some higher quality cable combs would have underlined the cleaneless of this build even more. I first ordered E22 cable combs which turned up with a manufacturing defect and I ended sending the back. Lucky me, I found the Alphacool Eiskamm (eng: ice comb) Aluminum cable combs. The look very clean, are very solidly built and great looking.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

21 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

Looks great. I like the subtle use of colour in the and the clean lines in the case. The RGB illuminated plexi mid-plate looks like something we might see in future cases :)
This is obviously focused at showing of but ... dust ? :/ 

I just custom sleeved my first build also using MDPC-X sleeve and I appreciate the work you have done though I think some higher quality cable combs would have underlined the cleaneless of this build even more. I first ordered E22 cable combs which turned up with a manufacturing defect and I ended sending the back. Lucky me, I found the Alphacool Eiskamm (eng: ice comb) Aluminum cable combs. The look very clean, are very solidly built and great looking.

Thanks for the feedback, a lot of what you bring up is what I'm targeting in the new build actually!

The dust isn't as big of a deal as you would, I'm thinking its because of the lack of airflow into the case, but I'm looking to close up the case anyways with some kind of side panels in the project update I'm doing.

I actually found those cable combs like those when I was sleeving the cables! However I think they were either sold out or on back order so I wasn't able to get them, I'm looking to have a better routing solution in the update. I'll be sure to look into those Aluminium cable combs however, thanks for the lead :)

Current Projects: COSMOS

Finished Projects: titan