My failure ghetto build

TastyMidget

Rad is mounted on the bottom and one of the drives is on a rubber thing and the other drive is mounted 

0LZRFxQ.jpg

Couldn't stop laughing for a while when I saw this. xD

I am going to tell you...mine will be way worse than this...considering i will use a case without the front and side panels,and mounting it on to a wall,through these |______> looking holes meant for the side panels to slide into.I will be using a swiftech H320 as well,and mount it sideways to the other side,by hooking wires to the screw holes ,and through the |_______> holes again,and twisting it at the end.Furthermore the 2 RAID 0 SSDs and probably the ODD will dangle beneath the case.

I don't think that I can imagine that.. Damn

I'm staying silent.

post-15026-0-72266000-1383579830.jpg

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

do you own a drill and if so use the bloody thing and make the rad fit in the back of the case,

next put that laptop drive no the back of the mobo tray with some tape or some shit.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I want to believe.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

To everyone saying this build sucks are choose to remain silent: You fail to see and understand the ingenuity in this build!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

do you own a drill and if so use the bloody thing and make the rad fit in the back of the case,

next put that laptop drive no the back of the mobo tray with some tape or some shit.

I don't own a functioning drill plus I'm pretty sure you don't drill metal

To everyone saying this build sucks are choose to remain silent: You fail to see and understand the ingenuity in this build!

lol thanks but even I know that this build is shit

I don't own a functioning drill plus I'm pretty sure you don't drill metal

you can most definatly drill metal, it just takes a bit more pressure than wood.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

you can most definatly drill metal, it just takes a bit more pressure than wood.

rly? Maybe I should borrow a drill from someone

lol thanks but even I know that this build is shit

Thanks, I was joking, bud. Of course, it's bloody awful! But that's makes this stand out! 

You have all these super high - quality builds with Watercooling and the latest in technology, and you won't believe how refreshing it to see such a utter shitty ghetto build. 

And that's why I love it! :D

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

rly? Maybe I should borrow a drill from someone

aluminium is quite soft and drilling through it is much easier that something such as steel

Thanks, I was joking, bud. Of course, it's bloody awful! But that's makes this stand out!

You have all these super high - quality builds with Watercooling and the latest in technology, and you won't believe how refreshing it to see such a utter shitty ghetto build.

And that's why I love it! :D

:D funny you should say. I have a friend with 2 780s (one white one from galaxy's HOF edition and another stock 780) and he's cooling it by using paperclips to hang a 200mm fan to blow air to them also he took the side panel off and pressed the open case directly beside the air conditioning vent so when he's not playing games on it, it's blowing out cool air. Also he has 2 mouse connected to the computer because why not.... Jack if your reading this post a picture. :D

You guys are all saying how terrible it is... But I went to this thread from Snef's new project.

And that's how you get your eyes to burn.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

.......?.......

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

just walk away from the computer... never look at it again, never do anything with computers again. get homeless, just no, no , no, no, no, no, no, no

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

wow. you come make that look tidy in less than 10mins and a few cables ties.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

wtf dude! dont be lazy get get off that chair and put a little effort in it. you can make it a good clean build.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

This is more ghetto than... Than.... Than.... Ehh.... Hmmm... FRIGGIN AYE! You win the most ghetto PC... EVER!

He's obviously proud of the ghetto box

Leave him be.

When he wants to fix it, he has the best resource, LTT

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

He's obviously proud of the ghetto box

Leave him be.

When he wants to fix it, he has the best resource, LTT

I'm not necessary proud of it, I just know that it works and it can play games and it runs cool. Also I don't really have any way to make it look neater with this case, the other side of the case has like no room what so ever for the PSU cables to go, some of the fan ports on my cheep Mobo doesn't work with fanspeed so I have this mod thing to make the fan at the back run at 5V.FF58GFW.jpgthere is a semi-logical reason why my build looks like the way it is, partly because it's my first build, partly because I'm dumb and didn't check the full specs of the case, and partly because I tried to fit too much in this case that can barely fit a thin 120mm rad.