Phanteks Evolv TG vs Corsair 570X

What do you guys think of either case? I have been looking into in the phanteks evolv glass for a long time now, and I have really liked it and everything about it. I have a silver and blue x99 build panned for this year and I like the Galaxy Silver of the phanteks but I love the full 4 panel glass idea in the corsair case.

Cons of each for me would be

Phanteks

No metal main cable management channel that the corsair case has, only has phantek Velcro straps.

Only has a cut out for a 360 rad going into the basement

(?)Not being able to use a front mounted rad while using the hanging drive bays in the case?

Corsair

PCB of mechanical 3.5in drives show since the mounting solution on the back is "flipped" some of them are green and ugly

Is there a corsair light bar you can buy? I'm looking forward to aura from asus so that might not be a problem anyways.

More of an open case due to there being holes around the glass panels ==== dust:(

Now corsair has included x3 really nice looking RGB fans that are visible through the front of the case with ability to add two to the top as well.

Other question of mine is water cooling support for the future I like to keep my cases for a while which one would be the better option

andddd both are priced equally at 179.99USD with the corsair one being on newegg backorder for a couple weeks which is fine but what am I losing or gaining for the more 'premium look' for 4 tempered glass panels in the corsair class at the same price point as a Phanteks which i hear has great build quality,.

Intel 7770k EKWB Fluid Gaming A240G + 360mm Rad Expansion Sabertooth Z270 G.SKILL RGB 3200MHz 16GB Founders 1080 Corsair RM 650x Corsair 570x Crystal Series Corsair SSD Crucial SSD Corsair K95 RGB Corsair Sabre RGB  Acer KG240 144hz Planar PLL2410W  LG 29UM65-P Logitech G930 A Bunch of Corsair SP120 RGB Fans

Imo the 460x is a better case then the 570x

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

have you seen the p400s special editions? nice colours i wish they were available when i bought mine

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_