*EXPIRED* [US] [Dell] WD Blue 250GB 2.5" SSD [$19.99 + FREE Shipping]

So this seems like borderline pricing error levels of savings:

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/wd-blue-pc-ssd-wds250g1b0a-solid-state-drive-250-gb-internal-2-5-inch-sata-6gb-s/apd/a9301054/storage-drives-media

I just picked up two for an HTPC and any other forthcoming projects because for that price....why the f**k not???

**EDIT** Price Confirmed, just successfully placed an order. Shipping is FREE as well.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

I feel like that is an error. Although then again it is Dell that is selling them.

I don't believe it

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Considering a 1TB WD Blue is for 50 USD it's quite a steal if my math is correct

This is an ssd, not a hdd

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

The free shipping is icing on the cake.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

ohhhhh yes please!   I totally read that as hdd at first, psssshhhh 250gb hdd... oh shit that says ssd xD

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

4 minutes ago, xeromynd said:

So this seems like borderline pricing error levels of savings:

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/wd-blue-pc-ssd-wds250g1b0a-solid-state-drive-250-gb-internal-2-5-inch-sata-6gb-s/apd/a9301054/storage-drives-media

I just picked up two for an HTPC and any other forthcoming projects because for that price....why the f**k not???

OMFG?!

that is cheap!

how in the world is Dell selling this SSD so cheap?

can you buy it and see if the prices is correct?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I don't believe it

Well, the website is Dell, and myself and my friend just ordered a few. Order went through, so.....

You can always return it... It is Dell so you know that you are not going to get ripped off with some knockoff SSD. I think it is probably a pricing error and they will correct it and charge you more when it goes through on your credit card.

Imagine they give you a black 2.5" 250GB HDD with WE BLUE SSD sticker on lol

1 minute ago, mpsparrow said:

You can always return it... It is Dell so you know that you are not going to get ripped off with some knockoff SSD. I think it is probably a pricing error and they will correct it and charge you more when it goes through on your credit card.

and i will return it if they charge more. Here it comes.

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Imagine they give you a black 2.5" 250GB HDD with WE BLUE SSD sticker on lol

They don't make 250gb drives any more 500 is smallest for 2.5 consumer and 1tb is smallest for desktop.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

and i will return it if they charge more. Here it comes.

Yeah I'm not going to be happy when I have a bill for like 600 bucks...

Lets hope they don't see the error, the m.2 flavor is also on sale for 30

1 minute ago, mpsparrow said:

I've tried "pricing error" level deals a lot and they've ALWAYS canceled the order or offered to sell them at an increased price.  One time newegg offered to sell me one of the 5 ssd's I ordered at 100$/480gb

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

nice, just before I ordered.  Gonna pick one up for a future m2 slot

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Surely they would just cancel the order, not charge your payment method for the price difference. 

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

then you do a chargeback. They send a email with a price, and if they charge something else, your not paying for it.

9 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

yolo ordered it lol

a89df2d231.png

Buy some then sell on ebay! Profit. it must be wrong.

Oh? Well hello there! Notice me please!

Specs!

CPU: A AMD A10 APU

HDD: like, 1 terabyte

RAM: 2x4 gig sticks of kingston DDR3

GPU: heheh- the amd A10 APU with radeon graphics oh wow

PSU: What ever is inside this thing

MOBO: same thing as the psu

Hah. this is my laptop. spooked.

mfw I can't order it because I have to ask my mother since I use her bank account atm (I give her the money :P)

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Just ordered 3 2.5" drives

Main Rig: i7-4790 | GTX 1080 | 32GB RAM

Laptop: 2016 Macbook Pro 15" w/ i7-6820HQ, RX 455, 16GB RAM

Others: Apple iPhone XS, ATH-M50X, Airpods, SE215

lots of new ebay listings. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh? Well hello there! Notice me please!

Specs!

CPU: A AMD A10 APU

HDD: like, 1 terabyte

RAM: 2x4 gig sticks of kingston DDR3

GPU: heheh- the amd A10 APU with radeon graphics oh wow