Obama taking actions against Russia for "Election Hacking"

TidaLWaveZ
2 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

Tell me what the real quote is because i googled it and found nothing from Socrates

It's Plato now that you mention it http://www.roangelo.net/logwitt/thrasymachus.html

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

7 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

It's Plato now that you mention it http://www.roangelo.net/logwitt/thrasymachus.html

Yes, top of page 29 of the Dover Thrift Edition of The Republic by Plato was what I was referencing. Read it a while ago, sorry :1

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

GPU — AMD RX 7900 XTX - XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition - 24GB GDDR6

Monitor — Acer Predator XB271HU - 2560x1440 165Hz IPS 4ms

CPU Cooler — Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard — Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2

Memory — 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 - 6000mHz CL32

Storage — WD Black - 2TB HDD

— Seagate SkyHawk - 2TB HDD

— Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB SSD

— WD Blue - 500GB M.2 SSD

— Samsung 990 PRO w/HS - 4TB M.2 SSD

Case — Fractal Design Define R6 TG

PSU — EVGA SuperNOVA G3 - 850W 80+ Gold 

Case Fans — 2(120mm) Noctua NF-F12 PWM - exhaust

— 3(140mm) Noctua NF-A14 PWM - intake

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

Headphones — Sennheiser HD600

Extras — Glorious PC Gaming Race - Mouse Wrist Rest  

— Glorious PC Gaming Race - XXL Extended Mouse Pad - 36" x 18"

— Max Keyboard Flacon-20 keypad - Cherry MX blue switches

While I have the book in front of me.

"No man would keep his hands off what was not his own when he could safely take what he liked out of the market"

"...anyone who thinks that he can safely be unjust, there he is unjust"

"Socrates; you take the words in the sense which is most damaging to the argument."

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

GPU — AMD RX 7900 XTX - XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition - 24GB GDDR6

Monitor — Acer Predator XB271HU - 2560x1440 165Hz IPS 4ms

CPU Cooler — Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard — Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2

Memory — 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 - 6000mHz CL32

Storage — WD Black - 2TB HDD

— Seagate SkyHawk - 2TB HDD

— Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB SSD

— WD Blue - 500GB M.2 SSD

— Samsung 990 PRO w/HS - 4TB M.2 SSD

Case — Fractal Design Define R6 TG

PSU — EVGA SuperNOVA G3 - 850W 80+ Gold 

Case Fans — 2(120mm) Noctua NF-F12 PWM - exhaust

— 3(140mm) Noctua NF-A14 PWM - intake

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

Headphones — Sennheiser HD600

Extras — Glorious PC Gaming Race - Mouse Wrist Rest  

— Glorious PC Gaming Race - XXL Extended Mouse Pad - 36" x 18"

— Max Keyboard Flacon-20 keypad - Cherry MX blue switches

6 hours ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I had no choice but to post this, not necessarily because of the Obama Administration's actions, but more out of my curiosity I have with the included FBI report.  I've rifled through it multiple times and I'm hoping the community may find or understand something that I'm missing, specifically the part where they can directly attribute either the DNC hacking or some other large scale attack that had a major influence on the Presidential election. Hopefully someone can shed some light on the report, because I'm not seeing the connection. 

The people who did it already came forward. It was some disgruntled Russian Expats under the leadership of a British diplomat. It had absolutely nothing to do with the Russian government and they likely didn't even know that it was occurring until we accused them of it. Wikileaks released that information and the diplomat himself came forward and took credit for it.

This is just a bunch of bullshit designed to help Obama fulfill the dreams of his father.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

7 hours ago, Hunter259 said:

Sigh. Sure buddy. That's why the republican run FBI and CIA both have agreeing reports. Just keep blaming the Liberals for ruining "Your" Country while screaming about how you love freedom.

Republican run FBI???

You do know that the FBI is under the Department of Justice, part of the Executive branch, right?  A branch currently headed by Barack Obama, President of the United States...

Or that the FBI and the CIA also agreed that Iraq had WMDs prior to the Iraq war, right?

4 minutes ago, ThomasD said:

Republican run FBI???

You do know that the FBI is under the Department of Justice, part of the Executive branch, right?  A branch currently headed by Barack Obama, President of the United States...

Or that the FBI and the CIA also agreed that Iraq had WMDs prior to the Iraq war, right?

No FBI report was made on Iraq about WMD's. And James Comey is a republican who runs the FBI. Doesn't matter that Obama is the president. A republican led the investigation.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

1 minute ago, Hunter259 said:

No FBI report was made on Iraq about WMD's. And James Comey is a republican who runs the FBI. Doesn't matter that Obama is the president. A republican led the investigation.

Yes Comey is the Boss of the FBI.  He presided over the investigations by the Agency.

But Obama is the Boss of Comey.  And he presides over everything Comey does.

Because, you see, Obama is the Chief Executive of the United States  Making him the boss of anything the Executive branch does.

Ergo not a Republican led investigation.

2 minutes ago, ThomasD said:

Yes Comey is the Boss of the FBI.  He presided over the investigations by the Agency.

Because, you see, Obama is the Chief Executive of the United States  Making him the boss of anything the Executive branch does.

He led the investigation directly. You do know Obama is not directly involved with everything right? I'm sure he was the one that tried to hurt Hillary by writing that letter....

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

3 minutes ago, ThomasD said:

Obama can't tell him not to investigate anything so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

3 hours ago, Kloaked said:

Do explain. I currently work on a strong development team of people who aren't white, and I'm of Hispanic descent. We have discussions about this shit all of the time - yet I'm being racist?

Why don't you provide the evidence for me that half of California's votes were illegals.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

He led the investigation directly. You do know Obama is not directly involved with everything right? I'm sure he was the one that tried to hurt Hillary by writing that letter....

Are you honestly trying to say that Comey himself was involved in everything having to do with investigating everything?

Please.  Comey delegates, just like Obama delegates.

Bringing the Hillary issue into this only betrays your partisan agenda.

Obama chose Comey.  It was Barack Obama who appointed Comey to the position in 2013.  So Comey serves under Obama.  I get that you do not understand the US Constitution.  But let me make it explicit for you.  Article II governs the Executive branch.  The very first sentence of Article II read:

"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America."

It is what it is, everything that the Executive Branch does - including the entire Department of Justice (you do know who runs that branch, and which party she belongs to, don't you?)  is on one person and one person only.

This is not remotely up for debate.  It is the way it is.

10 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Obama can't tell him not to investigate anything so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

You are entirely wrong about that. 

1 minute ago, ThomasD said:

Are you honestly trying to say that Comey himself was involved in everything having to do with investigating everything?

Please.  Comey delegates, just like Obama delegates.

Bringing the Hillary issue into this only betrays your partisan agenda.

Obama chose Comey.  It was Barack Obama who appointed Comey to the position in 2013.  So Comey serves under Obama.  I get that you do not understand the US Constitution.  But let me make it explicit for you.  Article II governs the Executive branch.  The very first sentence of Article II read:

"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America."

It is what it is, everything that the Executive Branch does - including the entire Department of Justice (you do know who runs that branch, and which party she belongs to, don't you?)  is on one person and one person only.

This is not remotely up for debate.  It is the way it is.

Sigh. So he's king. Got it. No dude. Obama is not directly involved in every little thing. You have to be hard headed to believe he does.

2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Why don't you provide the evidence for me that half of California's votes were illegals.

I don't have any, just like this entire thread is based on guesses. I live completely across the country.

I will say this: the city I work in had voter fraud within three hours of voting for this election. The only reason I know about this is because the school I used to attend was a voting station and people were literally voting twice and bragging about it. People who were in line to vote found out someone else put in a absentee ballot in their name somehow. Authorities were contacted but I don't know what they did about it, nor do I know who those fraudulent votes were for.

Sigh. So he's king. Got it. No dude. Obama is not directly involved in every little thing. You have to be hard headed to believe he does.

I never said he was king.  If you wish to argue with the words you put in other people's mouths then I really cannot be of much help to you.

What I did say is that Obama is the Chief Executive of the US government.  Meaning he is ultimately responsible for whatever the Executive branch does.  And the FBI is part of the Executive branch.

5 minutes ago, ThomasD said:

You are entirely wrong about that. 

Oh really? Enlighten me.

3 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

I don't have any, just like this entire thread is based on guesses. I live completely across the country.

I will say this: the city I work in had voter fraud within three hours of voting for this election. The only reason I know about this is because the school I used to attend was a voting station and people were literally voting twice and bragging about it. People who were in line to vote found out someone else put in a absentee ballot in their name somehow. Authorities were contacted but I don't know what they did about it, nor do I know who those fraudulent votes were for.

So how does your anecdotal non confirmed evidence lead to half of California's votes being illegal?

Just now, ivan134 said:

So how does your anecdotal non confirmed evidence lead to half of California's votes being illegal?

I didn't say it was a fact. It was purely anecdotal. You're harping on this point why? Are you still mad that someone else has a different opinion than you?

California is known for harboring tons and tons undocumented/illegal people. It's not tinfoil hattery to assume that there might be a ton of illegal votes in California because of this, since the democrats just love them some illegal people.

6 minutes ago, ThomasD said:

I never said he was king.  If you wish to argue with the words you put in other people's mouths then I really cannot be of much help to you.

What I did say is that Obama is the Chief Executive of the US government.  Meaning he is ultimately responsible for whatever the Executive branch does.  And the FBI is part of the Executive branch.

Of course he is responsible for it. What that also doesn't include is things against his wishes. Not everything is personally looked at. Comey is the one that actually started the investigation. I do hope you realize that.

3 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Oh really? Enlighten me.

As I noted above.  the very first sentence of Article II of the US Constitution reads:

"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. "

Try reading these

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Justice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation

The Director of the FBI works for the Attorney General.  The Attorney General works for the President.  The President can very much direct the actions of his/her subordinates.  That's how the Executive branch works.

5 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

I didn't say it was a fact. It was purely anecdotal. You're harping on this point why? Are you still mad that someone else has a different opinion than you?

California is known for harboring tons and tons undocumented/illegal people. It's not tinfoil hattery to assume that there might be a ton of illegal votes in California because of this, since the democrats just love them some illegal people.

Uhhh yes it is definitely tin foil hattery, but keep telling yourself whatever you need to feel better.

4 minutes ago, Hunter259 said:

Of course he is responsible for it. What that also doesn't include is things against his wishes. Not everything is personally looked at. Comey is the one that actually started the investigation. I do hope you realize that.

No, Comey didn't "start" the investigation.  The FBI has been tracking Russian espionage efforts (computerized or not) since long before Comey came along.  Going way back to when they were the Soviet Union.

Now you are just making stuff up.

4 minutes ago, ThomasD said:

As I noted above.  the very first sentence of Article II of the US Constitution reads:

"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. "

Try reading these

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Justice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation

The Director of the FBI works for the Attorney General.  The Attorney General works for the President.  The President can very much direct the actions of his/her subordinates.  That's how the Executive branch works.

So why didn't Obama stop him from investigating her emails?

4 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

That's more of a political question than a legal question.  Maybe he didn't think they would find anything.  Maybe he thought the investigation could be used for political gain (like Clinton and Monica.)  Maybe he thought they would find something and didn't want to be impeached like Nixon 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

Your guess is as good as mine.

Edit:  Maybe he was more concerned about looking bad than actually being bad.

4 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

So that people have something to fight about. Successfully as it seems.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Cooler Noctua NH-D15S | MB Asus ROG Strix B550 A-Gaming | RAM 2 x G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver 16 GB @ 3200 MHz CL14 | GPU Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G

Case Fractal Design Define C TG | SSD(s) Boot: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GBPrograms: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TBData: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | PSU Seasonic Focus GX 750W

Screen(s) Main: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-mhd, Second: Asus PB277Q, Third: LG Flatron E2240T | Keyboard Ducky One (MX Blues) | Mouse Logitech G Pro Gaming

Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X PCIe, System: Edifier R1280DB | OS Windows 10, 64 Bit