Obama taking actions against Russia for "Election Hacking"

TidaLWaveZ
3 hours ago, ThomasD said:

That's at least the second time you have greatly misrepresented what I said.

Here is my FULL quote

YOU are the one who has chosen to focus on only ONE possible answer (guess actually.)

You might have more credibility if you wouldn't grossly misrepresent people to the point of dishonesty.  But, given your overall behavior in this thread I do not think it likely.

And here's ONE MORE bit of speculation on my part.  Maybe Obama didn't remove Comey because he knew the FBI never really investigated the DNC hack and didn't want his replacement to actually conduct a real investigation.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/312767-fbi-never-examined-hacked-dnc-servers-report#

“The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (D.C.) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers,” DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker told BuzzFeed in an email."

How do you conduct an investigation without looking at the actual scene of the crime???

Wow. This rabbit hole is even deeper than I thought. ?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

45 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

You can say that again. 

USA is amazing.

"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood if patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Freedom is slipping away...

If it ain´t broke don't try to break it.

I just love how Putin responds by doing nothing at all. Just waiting for a new, semi-sane administration to come in and perhaps rebuild our relationship with Russia.

The democrats/left seem to be in complete and total self destruct mode right now, and I find it hilarious. Everywhere you look you can see blatant evidence of their cognitive dissonance.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

On 1/5/2017 at 6:22 PM, TheReal1980 said:

"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood if patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Freedom is slipping away...

Thomas Jefferson must have been a real idiot, he couldn't even spell "of" correctly! 

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

I liked Putin's response to the Obama admin expelling Russian diplomats: Putin’s Office to Invite US Diplomats’ Kids to Kremlin New Year Party

They are also invited to the Kremlin Christmas party (Russia celebrates Christmas on January 7th).

Here's the newly-released declassified version of the Russia hacking USA intelligence report that people think implicates Russia in some way:  https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

The report is being mocked by many people. If one of the notable pieces of evidence is a visual graph showing a confidence scale of 1 - 10, where the makers of the graph choose where they want to place their confidence-level on their own graph, and then point to that self-referencing confidence-level as being significant evidence, then that's probably an indication that the report is fake news.

RT: Social media unimpressed by intel report on Russia ‘hacking’ US election

The declassified report confirms at least two things:

1. The Russian hacking allegations are a complete farce.

2. USA intelligence agencies are amateur thinkers, who are without a clue of what they're doing or the technicalities involved in their industry, and are operating on a level somewhere beneath the daily banter on LTT and other tech forums.

Add to that, the CIA is notorious for deliberately lying to the public, as they did regarding Iraq WMDs and mobile chemical weapons labs, about drone strikes killing civilians, about CIA torture programs, about NSA surveillance, about data-collection of USA citizens, and about the Iran-Contra affair.

Also, the same James Clapper who yesterday testified that Russia hacked the DNC also lied in insisting that the NSA wasn't collecting the data of USA citizens - which later was revealed to have been a lie, resulting in public demands for Clapper's resignation.

Basically, a random drunk at a bar has more credibility than the USA government and its intel services.

‘Clinton quite effective at discrediting herself, doesn’t need Putin’s help’ - ex CIA analyst

This former CIA data-analyst, Larry Johnson, calls the modern CIA "a joke," and the recent 'Russia hacking' intel report (which contained no actual evidence, but only restated allegations and wild conjecture) absurd, and an embarrassment: “This thing, it’s a joke. If I’m a Russian intelligence analyst, with one of your intelligence services, I would be suspicious and think ‘What are the Americans up to? They really can’t be this stupid.’ And let me just reassure the folks on your side of the ledger – yeah, they actually are."

Larry Johnson also says of the USA "Russia hacking" claims:
"They have no evidence. I've still got friends in the intelligence community. They're shaking their heads - they've got nothing."

"Sadly, my old outfit, the CIA, has become a joke."

He also calls RT a "much more balanced, nuanced presentation of the news" than USA mainstream news media, and says: ... “you’re actually a more objective news channel than Fox, CNN, MSNBC, the main stream media here in this country. I say that sincerely. I was a Fox News analyst, I’ve been on ABC, CBS, NBC, all of the cable channels … and I discovered that the kind of bias and propaganda they’ re accusing RT of engaging in is in fact what they themselves are doing.“

That last part is a certainty. USA MSM is a cartoon.

Journalists are coming out in force against the "Russia hacking" USA intel report, slamming it for being overtly only a vapid collection of all the same assertions that have been previously, and redundantly made - with no evidence whatsoever to back them up.

Julia Ioffe (The Atlantic, Huffington Post):

Stephan Hayes (The Weekly Standard, Fox News):

Bill Neely (NBC News):

Shaun Walker (The Guardian):

Kevin Rothrock (Moscow Times):

Michael Weiss (Daily Beast, CNN, NYT bestseller)

Glen GreenWald (The Intercept, New York Times bestselling author, formerly The Guardian and Salon):

John Harwood (CNBC, New York Times):

Abby Martin (teleSur, formerly of RT):

John McAfee (Um... John McAfee):

David Swanson (Counter Punch):

Allegations Against Russia Less Credible Every Day

And, on the other side of things, you've got the USA government, and its various spy agencies. You know, that USA government and spy agencies, the one that lied to the public about The Truth About Tonkin, Iran-Contra, Iraq WMDs and mobile chemical weapons factories, NSA surveillance, data-collection of USA citizens, drone-strikes killing civilians, and:

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

On 1/4/2017 at 1:32 PM, ionbasa said:

You know what's funny? Everyone keeps talking about how Clinton won the popular vote. Last I checked, California doesn't decide the president for all the other 49 states.

Its why we have the electorate system in place. 1 state does not decide the fate for the other 49.

http://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/its-official-clintons-popular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

Secondly, if trump had lost. He'd just petition for a recount. Jill Stein fell through with Wisconsin, and it turns out that Trump received 131 more votes. That being said, Stein couldn't petition a recount for all 50 states. The big two candidates can. If it ever comes to that, we should all be worried, especially if recounts show discrepancies or anomalies. If that were to happen, people both in the US and outside in the world playing field would lose faith in our system. I do have to applaud Jill Stein's efforts. For a third party candidate, she didn't do too bad.

Edit: Just to throw around  some interesting statistics, the four largest counties (by area) in California: San Bernardino (largest county in the United States), Inyo, Kern, and Riverside counties voted Republican by at least ~45%. Inyo and Kern counties  had over 50% going for Trump. I'm pretty sure we can infer a few things given CA is a predominantly blue state, that being more people are now going 'against the grain' with Democrats. I want to stay impartial with this discussion, but I just wanted to point this out. Dems had their chance with Bernie, but chose Clinton instead. They picked the wrong candidate in my opinion.

Kern county being primarily republican now doesn't even surprise me in the slightest. The majority of the county is dominated by oil rigs and pumps, and a large number of the people there are very poor. 

Just take a look at cities like maricopa or Taft with massive sections of it closed, abandoned, or boarded up. It's sad really.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

5 hours ago, Delicieuxz said:

Journalists are coming out in force against the "Russia hacking" USA intel report, slamming it for being overtly only a vapid collection of all the same assertions that have been previously, and redundantly made - with no evidence whatsoever to back them up.

Julia Ioffe (The Atlantic, Huffington Post):

Stephan Hayes (The Weekly Standard, Fox News):

Bill Neely (NBC News):

Shaun Walker (The Guardian):

Kevin Rothrock (Moscow Times):

Michael Weiss (Daily Beast, CNN, NYT bestseller)

Glen GreenWald (The Intercept, New York Times bestselling author, formerly The Guardian and Salon):

John Harwood (CNBC, New York Times):

Abby Martin (teleSur, formerly of RT):

John McAfee (Um... John McAfee):

David Swanson (Counter Punch):

Allegations Against Russia Less Credible Every Day

And, on the other side of things, you've got the USA government, and its various spy agencies. You know, that USA government and spy agencies, the one that lied to the public about The Truth About Tonkin, Iran-Contra, Iraq WMDs and mobile chemical weapons factories, NSA surveillance, data-collection of USA citizens, drone-strikes killing civilians, and:

I wish we would see more people with an IT background commenting, it's unfortunate that people can't speak out because they're too worried about being shamed and having their public image destroyed.

It's awesome that McAfee commented though, I may not agree with him on a lot of things but at least he's not scared to stand up to the administration.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I wish we would see more people with an IT background commenting, it's unfortunate that people can't speak out because they're too worried about being shamed and having their public image destroyed.

It's awesome that McAfee commented though, I may not agree with him on a lot of things but at least he's not scared to stand up to the administration.

McAfee would've made the Libertarians fun.  I really wanted him to have won that - disagree with his social policies, and a lot, but man he'd have been a fun person due to his campaigning.  He'd basically have made the Libertarians a Centrist-Pirate Party.  And it would be nice if more commented, but mob mindset and fear of it is a true thing, so it is understandable.  At least it's all better in 10 days when the God-Emperor ascends the Throne and the 1000 year reign begins.  Still wish he was secret Pinochet :c  

Image result for Trump pinochet meme

Politicians do this all the time. If Putin dug up some dirt on Hilary because he didn't want things in the middle east to intensify (with a high chance of WW3  with Hilary in power), then all his "influence" did was no different than a Canadian telling Americans to vote in a certain direction. 

This is more of a pity party because the Democrats didn't make office. Nothing will come from this except whiny people upset things didn't go their way. Russia had no real influence, outside of any other person or media source, and the votes are legit, meaning, at the end of the day, those responsible are the American people. And to be frank, I didn't want to be drafted into WW3 because some sociopathic lunatic was in office. America made a good choice out of the two weasels. 

I'm loving this

They have offered ZERO. EVIDENCE. AT. ALL.

But still: "Trust us, we think it was the Russians". Because the CIA isn't a den of lies, responsible for heinous crime around the world over the entirety of its history. Becuase there WERE weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.....

right?

On 2017-01-10 at 7:32 AM, TidaLWaveZ said:

Not just shamed, but damaged. The leftists will work to get someones career ended, if they detect someone with "wrong think" at their work. That's the biggest difference I can see between the majority of the left, and the majority of the right. Civility. The left simply isn't civil anymore.

Go take a "cultural diversity" course at a college or university, many have it as a mandatory class right now. Try speaking out your own opinion, and disagree with the "professor" and watch your grade take a nose dive, simply because the teacher is convinced you are "evil" or just "wrong".

They don't know how to maintain professional detachment.

So, the latest Fake News is that the CIA is claiming that Russia has compromising information on Donald Trump. Apparently, the CIA files arguing such contain 4chan fan-fiction:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

https://www.rt.com/news/373283-kremlin-trump-clinton-compromising/

The most appalling part of the dossier was the claim that Donald Trump has “personal obsessions and sexual perversion,” including graphic sex acts, and a report that the president-elect once had Russian prostitutes urinate on each other in a hotel bed that the Obamas previously shared.

Apart from sex orgies, the dossier also suggests Russian officials offered the Republican real estate magnate lucrative deals in order to win influence over him ahead of the election.

The story exploded on Twitter with the hashtag #GoldenShowers shooting up the trending charts.

Later in the day, however, an anonymous member of the chatboard on 4chan posted a refutation of the now infamous “golden showers” story, calling it a hoax and “fanfiction.” He or she claimed that several months ago, the story was sent to Republican political strategist Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

6 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

So, the latest Fake News is that the CIA is claiming that Russia has compromising information on Donald Trump. Apparently, the CIA files arguing such contain 4chan fan-fiction:

https://www.rt.com/news/373283-kremlin-trump-clinton-compromising/

Fucking hell.

They have engaged full-retard cognitive dissonance mode. The media just won't stop lying, and at every turn they get called out for it. They just cannot fathom that they no longer hold the majority of power on information.

1 hour ago, Trik'Stari said:

Not just shamed, but damaged. The leftists will work to get someones career ended, if they detect someone with "wrong think" at their work. That's the biggest difference I can see between the majority of the left, and the majority of the right. Civility. The left simply isn't civil anymore.

Go take a "cultural diversity" course at a college or university, many have it as a mandatory class right now. Try speaking out your own opinion, and disagree with the "professor" and watch your grade take a nose dive, simply because the teacher is convinced you are "evil" or just "wrong".

They don't know how to maintain professional detachment.

I was required to take two womens and gender studies classes and two Pan African studies classes. The Pan African classes were actually good classes, because they only covered up to about 1980 or so and I took the courses before the BLM movement was even heard of.

On the other hand, the Women's and Gender studies courses I had to take were a nightmare. We were forced to read books where each chapter was just a story or an individual testimony that was purported as fact or the way it is in every situation. I only spoke out one single time about the wage gap and I immediately learned it was in my best interest to keep my mouth shut and regurgitate the books opinion instead of mine.

37 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I was required to take two womens and gender studies classes and two Pan African studies classes. The Pan African classes were actually good classes, because they only covered up to about 1980 or so and I took the courses before the BLM movement was even heard of.

On the other hand, the Women's and Gender studies courses I had to take were a nightmare. We were forced to read books where each chapter was just a story or an individual testimony that was purported as fact or the way it is in every situation. I only spoke out one single time about the wage gap and I immediately learned it was in my best interest to keep my mouth shut and regurgitate the books opinion instead of mine.

I'd just keep speaking out, and happily record their bias for a lawsuit when the teacher fails me because she does't like my opinions and doesn't like facts.

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

I'd just keep speaking out, and happily record their bias for a lawsuit when the teacher fails me because she does't like my opinions and doesn't like facts.

I'm usually very stubborn, but since the class required basically nothing but me showing up I just took the GPA boost. Even though it seems like selling out, you have to realize (especially considering the discussion in this thread) that nothing I could have said or done would have changed the professors mind. 

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I'm usually very stubborn, but since the class required basically nothing but me showing up I just took the GPA boost. Even though it seems like selling out, you have to realize (especially considering the discussion in this thread) that nothing I could have said or done would have changed the professors mind. 

The point of speaking out isn't to change their minds. It's to expose them for what they are. Record their verbal harassment and discrimination against you, then sue the school and demand that the class be shut down or changed to elective instead of mandatory.

They've been using Social Engineering like this for a while now, it's about time we started fighting back with it.

37 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

The point of speaking out isn't to change their minds. It's to expose them for what they are. Record their verbal harassment and discrimination against you, then sue the school and demand that the class be shut down or changed to elective instead of mandatory.

They've been using Social Engineering like this for a while now, it's about time we started fighting back with it.

I couldn't afford to sue anyone now, nevertheless when I was in college with a part time nearly minimum wage job.

Also when I was in school the PC (not computers) movement was just on the horizon and not very prevalent, so it was a lot easier to brush it off. Had I seen half of the garbage that was to come, I wouldn't have held my tongue.

FBI still has no evidence. Obama does know that Trump will try to connect Russia and the USA again in a good relationship, which Obama doesn't want.

The whole "hacking" point is just an excuse to create more sanctions against russia!

3 hours ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

the wage gap

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Trump is hosting a news conference now, I would recommend everybody watch it......

Link?

My PC Specs: Corsair HAF XB Case - i5 3570K CPU @ 4.2 GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt Motherboard - 16GB Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600 MHz (4 x 4GB) RAM - Corsair Enthusiast TX650M 650W PSU - Nvidia GT 520 1GB Video Card (Upgrading Soon) - Samsung 840 250GB SSD (Boot + Some Programs) - Seagate 1TB Barracuda SATA3 HDD (Main Storage) - Hitachi 250GB Laptop HDD (Recording Storage, old HDD) - Hitachi 320GB HDD (Random Storage, old HDD) - Asus PB238Q 23" LCD IPS Monitor (Main) - Acer AL2017 20" LCD Monitor (Secondary) - Logitech Z623 Computer Speaker - Blue Snowball Microphone - Logitech K120 Keyboard - Lenovo Mouse

http://mashable.com/2017/01/11/facebook-make-journalism-great-again/?utm_cid=hp-hh-pri#eT1oNAnNwmq4

Facebook is talking about how they're going to stop fake news.

Probably by creating more fake news.

Articles published today

CNN - Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

NBC - Donald Trump Wasn't Told About Unverified Russia Dossier, Official Says

Absolutely conflicting articles, both could not have happened.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/moscow-rejects-report-donald-trump-ties-total-hoax-n705586

1 hour ago, Hip said:

FBI still has no evidence. Obama does know that Trump will try to connect Russia and the USA again in a good relationship, which Obama doesn't want.

The whole "hacking" point is just an excuse to create more sanctions against russia!

If your gonna make statements atleast explain why those statements were made.