The GTX 780Ti May Come in Many Different Reference Versions

Kilerbomb

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

REAL TITAN ULTRA IS COMING

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

Say, if you post a link for this rumor, that'll be greeeeaaaat.

Theres a link there, cant you see it? 

http://videocardz.co...special-edition

have another one as well

http://videocardz.co...special-edition

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Unlimited TDP doesn't seem like a good thing unless all the gpus can be overclocked like hell.

EVGA supernova just for a gpu

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

EVGA supernova just for a gpu

Rosewill Hercules!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I think when they say unlimited tdp it means it hasn't been determined yet :9

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

ow, only the bazilionth repost

how about linking me then instead of just screaming out repost. I did a google search and nothing came up

Listen if you care.

It still doesn't have a spoiler... Or racing stripes... Or flames...

The black colour acts as a go faster strip

Listen if you care.

Rosewill Hercules!

Dedicated electricity grids

e-sync

Listen if you care.

e-sync

Remember when I said to hook a nuclear plant to a cpu? I rephrase that for this. NUCLEAR POOOWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

e-sync

The black colour acts as a go faster strip

how about linking me then instead of just screaming out repost. I did a google search and nothing came up

*Has 5039 posts*... *Doesn't MultiQuote*

still wanting for the Titan 2

TITAN TI BLACK BOOST EDITION WITH CAP LOCKS ON

Listen if you care.

I hate those pricks that dont multi quote, ok to be honest i refresh everything a comment comes, that means one comment comes up and when i reply another one comes up. 

Listen if you care.

I hate those pricks that dont multi quote, ok to be honest i refresh everything a comment comes, that means one comment comes up and when i reply another one comes up. 

I know what you mean. I was kidding.

For the most part...

I know what you mean. I was kidding.

For the most part...

Hey now, dont make me offer pointless threats over the internet which is more likely to make you laugh then to hurt thy feelings. 

Ok you asked for it

your cat is so fat that, wait a sec my glasses arent on, ok your cat is fine. hell i dont even think that cat is yours.

Listen if you care.

Hey now, dont make me offer pointless threats over the internet which is more likely to make you laugh then to hurt thy feelings. 

Ok you asked for it

your cat is so fat that, wait a sec my glasses arent on, ok your cat is fine. hell i dont even think that cat is yours.

HA! I don't even have a cat..HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL NOW?

TITAN TI BLACK BOOST EDITION WITH CAP LOCKS ON

TITAN FUSION... powered by Stars and build using the Iron from Pulsar's

Character artist in the Games industry.

I wanna get the black edition for an all gray and black themed build.