The GTX 780Ti May Come in Many Different Reference Versions

Kilerbomb

3rd thread merged

just like phonebloks ey?

Would love to see 290x vs. 780ti 6GB/12GB!

Gg AMD

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Would love to see 290x vs. 780ti 6GB/12GB!

4x GTX 780 Ti vs 4x R9 290X will be REALLY interesting. Really wish I had a 4k display right now.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

12gb, mother of god O_O would the card even be powerful enough to use the 12gb because i have read articles which say cards like the 770 4gb are pointless as the card will max before the ram does

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

12gb, mother of god O_O would the card even be powerful enough to use the 12gb because i have read articles which say cards like the 770 4gb are pointless as the card will max before the ram does

12GB could help in the workstation scenarios but that's what the QUADRO 6000 is for. Most people go with SLI for the GTX 770 4GB variations from what i've seen,

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

My penis is so hard right now but at the same time, the sad and harsh reality of my current financial status is making me sad 

was that inappropriate? 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

Unlimited TDP doesn't seem like a good thing unless all the gpus can be overclocked like hell.

I'd say it's a good thing.  The 780 has a TDP limit of 265W, so it will not overclock further if it hits that target, even if there's physically more overclocking headroom.

Unlimited TDP means no limit, and so the card can be overclocked as much as possible.

Now, I'm not sure how much more overclocking headroom you'd have going past that power target, but it's nice to see the restriction lifted just because.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro