Putin directly involved with US Hack

TidaLWaveZ

This whole voting hack is/has been a ploy from the beginning.

With very, veeeeery few exceptions there is no electronic voting in the US. My voting ballot was paper, always has been. :| 

As for the counting of said paper ballots they are counted with an electronic ballot counter but these machines are never connected to the internet, the results are submitted via phone line and later via secure government net needing certificate based access.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Lmao if Hillary won this would of never come out because it's made up bs propaganda.

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

So:

1. Pulled out of my ass unless supported by 2

2. Ok

3. Anything we can see?......*dead silence continues*

Thought so. In so many words: bullshit.

It's classified, genius.

However, what we do know that, among those people who have access to it, almost all believe the evidence supports the conclusions made. That includes many prominent Republicans.

There are also the independent investigations carried out by private companies, which came to similar conclusions. Much of their evidence is publicly available, but obviously agencies like the CIA likely have more sources of information.

5 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

It's classified, genius.

That's the point: it's an open licence to lie all the fuck you want cause it's all classified. This has been my point all along, this is how the CIA gets away with shit like this. It's all classified and we get to decide what you should know for your own good until some poor bastard risks his life and finds out we just make shit up to depose who we want, smear who we want, kill who we want in accordance to political stance and with shit to do with national security.

Inherently unlawful and 0 fucking oversight so excuse me but no, I am not ready to believe anything these assholes say....oh but, they're not fucking saying anything we just think they did but none have fucking come forward anyways.

So this rumors are removed from reality by multiple layers of shit. This is why citizens should demand evidence before they buy any of this nonsense.

-------

Current Rig

-------

12 hours ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Putin-358895.jpg

I didn't know Jason Statham's look was popular in Russia. Also, nice tie!

12 hours ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Sources confirm to CBS News they believe Putin was aware of attacks that began in July of last year.

Am I the only one having fun with the grammatical structure of this sentence? Who is "they"? Is it the "sources"? Are they "confirming" their "belief"?

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Just now, Misanthrope said:

That's the point: it's an open licence to lie all the fuck you want cause it's all classified. This has been my point all along, this is how the CIA gets away with shit like this. It's all classified and we get to decide what you should know for your own good until some poor bastard risk his life and finds out we just make shit up to depose who we want, smear who we want, kill who we want in accordance to political stance and with shit to do with national security.

Inherently unlawful and 0 fucking oversight so excuse me but no, I am not ready to believe anything these assholes say....oh but, they're not fucking saying anything we just think they did but none have fucking come forward anyways.

So this rumors are removed from reality by multiple layers of shit. This is why citizens should demand evidence before they buy any of this nonsense.

No it is not. Mitch McConnell and John McCain have publicly endorsed the conclusions. And again, it's supported by the already public evidence from Crowdstrike etc.

1 minute ago, Sakkura said:

No it is not. Mitch McConnell and John McCain have publicly endorsed the conclusions. 

They're not part of the CIA I don't give a shit what they endorse.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I doubt anyone from the CIA will divulge classified information on account of the minor felony known as "treason".

Continue on.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 

They have access to the confidential evidence. They have evaluated it and come out in support of taking further action on the matter.

5 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Case closed: Craig Murray admits he is the leak, @TidaLWaveZ you might want to update in the interest of providing all sides at the very least.

MEME2016-12-15-08-48-08.jpg

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

12 hours ago, slightlyjaded said:

yup, that's a reputable new source.

If I'm being naughty I happen to route my traffic through a certain russian village that has the best internet security in the world.

My point is prove it, find a culprit, and track the money. If you can't do that you can't prove that putin knew shit, and cbs knows about as much as my mother.

Agreed, [Sarcasm]they cited the absolute most credible sources out there, definitely not biased at all.[/Sarcasm]

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just now, ARikozuM said:

I doubt anyone from the CIA will divulge classified information on account of the minor felony known as "treason".

They could stand in court/congressional hearing/whatever and swear by it. That has been (wrongly but nevertheless) considered "good enough" without divulging anything damning in the past.

No the objective is very clear: don't actually make any solid case, anything substantial, just make a bunch of noise in the media outlets and hope some members of the electoral college that are (for some baffling reason) not required to respect anything vote against Trump and see if you can reverse the results.

It's a long shot but the damage is done: far too many people are still gullible enough to think "Well, the CIA said it (not really) so it must be true!"

-------

Current Rig

-------

7 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

I didn't know Jason Statham's look was popular in Russia. Also, nice tie!

Am I the only one having fun with the grammatical structure of this sentence? Who is "they"? Is it the "sources"? Are they "confirming" their "belief"?

I had a problem with the whole article. I've seen some super biased stuff from smaller less reputable outlets, but I haven't seen anything quite like this from outlets as big as NBC and CBS.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

I had a problem with the whole article. I've seen some super biased stuff from smaller less reputable outlets, but I haven't seen anything quite like this from outlets as big as NBC and CBS.

I don't get into politics unless it's blue vs red vs green. /s /notreally

i don't generally read CBS or NBC articles since I hear they aren't too neutral on their stances depending on the article author.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

So Russia hacked the US election?

He (Putin) did a horrible job in Detroit then since the areas where they can not recount due to "discrepancies" were all Democratic winning counties.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

It is amazing people still believe the MSM at all. 

Edit: Clarified who "He" was.

Edited by LoE Ferret

3 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

I don't get into politics unless it's blue vs red vs green. /s /notreally

i don't generally read CBS or NBC articles since I hear they aren't too neutral on their stances depending on the article author.

I tried so hard not to get into politics but they've slowly crept into all of my interests (specifically technology and science) and forced me to have a stance on tons of matters. I've watched sites that I used to swear by like ars technica and engadget slowly turn political and it drives me nuts.

1 minute ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I tried so hard not to get into politics but they've slowly crept into all of my interests (specifically technology and science) and forced me to have a stance on tons of matters. I've watched sites that I used to swear by like ars technica and engadget slowly turn political and it drives me nuts.

There's nothing wrong with politics as long as you (the writers) can remain impartial with opinion clearly stated as such like the Tech News subforum requires.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I was a different, I follow politics heavily as well tech and science. Saw politics infecting these fields for a long time. Unfortunately everything I read now, I ask myself "Was their view tainted by their agenda?" even if I agree with them. 

47 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

This whole voting hack is/has been a ploy from the beginning.

With very, veeeeery few exceptions there is no electronic voting in the US. My voting ballot was paper, always has been. :| 

As for the counting of said paper ballots they are counted with an electronic ballot counter but these machines are never connected to the internet, the results are submitted via phone line and later via secure government net needing certificate based access.

russia hacked the pen used to write on the ballots where once you folded up your ballot, the ink would start moving towards the desired candidate putin wants. Also the ink was remote controlled by the chinese. And who paid for all this? iran! with the money they received from obama meaning that the real hacker in the US election was the US all along!

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

2 minutes ago, LoE Ferret said:

3a786df62ef84d5586472029716e5c1d.jpg

"I can see Alaska from my House!"

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

3 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

"I can see Alaska from my House!"

I wonder if he ever has trouble finding ice cubes?

Obvious joke

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

No evidence provided?

Recently announced disinformation campaign, by our own "intelligence" agencies, against the Russians?

Well then this certainly must be fact. Certainly couldn't be Shillary's government employees doing anything and everything they can to undermine the election that she lost.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

7 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

No evidence provided?

Recently announced disinformation campaign, by our own "intelligence" agencies, against the Russians?

Well then this certainly must be fact. Certainly couldn't be Shillary's government employees doing anything and everything they can to undermine the election that she lost.

Now that would be "reckless" behaviour. Totally out of character to these types of individuals... 

Oh god I can't even finish that sentence without getting angry.