GTA V hit 29 MILLION sales in just 6 weeks

TopWargamer

http://kotaku.com/gta-v-hits-29-million-sales-in-six-weeks-twenty-nine-m-1454269789?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

That's an insane amount of copies sold in just 6 weeks. Ya...good luck breaking that record CoD: Ghost. And just to put things in retrospective, those 29 million copies translates roughly into $1.74 billion.

COMIC SANS

http://kotaku.com/gta-v-hits-29-million-sales-in-six-weeks-twenty-nine-m-1454269789?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

That's an insane amount of copies sold in just 6 weeks. Ya...good luck breaking that record CoD: Ghost. And just to put things in retrospective, those 29 million copies translates roughly into $1.74 billion.

Well Xmas will be the real deal when it comes to sales.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Sales will go up on Black Friday and thr holiday season. I'm pretty sure it will have sold at least 30M by 2014.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

When next gen and PC versions are released I wouldn't be suprised if there was an extra billion in sales.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

A new single player game please then blizzard? wait wrong company.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270