AMD Preparing Crimson ReLive Driver Update - Comes with ShadowPlay Alternative

HKZeroFive

I've used both GFE and soon to get ReLive when I get home, but can I say the layout to AMDs new software is fucking beautiful compared to nVidia.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Played some War Thunder with a friend yesterday and forgot I was recording, woke up this morning and wondered why my SSD was so full...

In my defense, I was drunk

The downside of recording impact being so low is that you forget that it's on >_<

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Just now, That Norwegian Guy said:

Played some War Thunder with a friend yesterday and forgot I was recording, woke up this morning and wondered why my SSD was so full...

In my defense, I was drunk

The downside of recording impact being so low is that you forget that it's on >_<

Lel, can't wait. As much as I like having an i3 because fuck the typical consumer, It does get a bit annoying having to tinker settings between each game. It'll be nice to just hit record and be done.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

On 9.12.2016 at 2:20 PM, KemoKa said:

The 7000 series AMD cards are totally fine. It's only after that that they started doing stuff like put more heatpipes on the heatsink that could touch the chip xD

Every board partner has a kerfluffle at some point.

XFX 7950 and 7970 had the worst coil whine you'll ever hear on 80% of cards they made

ASUS put pre-corrupted VRAM on their R9 280x

MSI and their leaking fans

Gigabyte's OC edition 780 Ti that had to be underclocked by end users because the chips they had used more often than not weren't good enough

I think the only partner from either team that has never had specific recurring issues, is HiS on AMD side and Palit on Nvidia side (Palit's own brand that is, Gainward is owned by Palit but has released some lemons)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.