Where have you always wanted to live?

orangecat

The USSR.

They dominated space exploration, wars and made so many revolutionary weapons.

ummm the USSR collapsed in 91 ... do you mean russia?

I dont want to move from Australia I just want to live on lord howe island

lord-howe-island.jpg

Its all about those volumetric clouds

uhh idk, saunas arent normal here, only rich people and large towns have them, ive never been to one

ahh ok, here it's kind of a legend that when one of you guys stumble upon a sauna you're afraid to throw water thre, since they are often warmed with electricity

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Nürburg, Germany. Buy a nice Shelby GT500 and race around the Nürburgring every chance i got. That is but a pipe dream. Plus it's only 4 hours drive from amsterdam :D

Kitties136.jpg

ummm the USSR collapsed in 91 ... do you mean russia?

I dont want to move from Australia I just want to live on lord howe island

lord-howe-island.jpg

Russia will never be the same as the USSR.

The comunism worked. Russia is still the least degenerate country in the world though. In my opinion they are completely right in banning homosexuality and other degenerate behaviours like that. I wish other countries were as brave.

Wait, you want to move from Canada to Everything-Alive-Will-Kill-You-There Island?

I want to live in Italy, Spain, or Switzerland.

It's not that bad, depending on what list you read we only have 7 of the ten most deadliest snakes and about 6 of the ten deadliest instects, the two of the worlds deadliest spiders and a few stray dogs, mainly dingoes (they take babies). 

I've only been bitten by several spiders and had to take the head of one snake who was trying to live in my backyard.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

It doesn't matter where I would live as I would still have the same problems.  However I can say that if I had the money to I always wanted to live in a larger city and be able to go to all the pro sports and special events there at arenas and stadiums. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It's not that bad, depending on what list you read we only have 7 of the ten most deadliest snakes and about 6 of the ten deadliest instects, the two of the worlds deadliest spiders and a few stray dogs, mainly dingoes (they take babies). 

I've only been bitten by several spiders and had to take the head of one snake who was trying to live in my backyard.

yeah its not that bad .... you just gotta watch out for those drop bears, besides that its sweet

Its all about those volumetric clouds

ahh ok, here it's kind of a legend that when one of you guys stumble upon a sauna you're afraid to throw water thre, since they are often warmed with electricity

xD i would be afraid :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

yeah its not that bad .... you just gotta watch out for those drop bears, besides that its sweet

and crocodiles, wild boar and sharks, rays, blue bottles and box jelly fish. besides that it sweet.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

xD i would be afraid :P

Lol I just remembered some wise words. Finns aren't fond of Talking With People, but we're completely ok to sit naked in a sauna With strangers. Kinda True actually

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Anywhere as long as no some sort or any kind of corruption in their government system.... 

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

CPU Intel Core i5-2500k     GPU Nvidia GTX 560     RAM Corsair Vengeance LP (2x4gb)     MOBO ASUS p8z68m-PRO     HDD/SSD WD Caviar Blue 1tb/OCZ Vertex 3 60gb

PSU Cooler Master GX 550w     CASE CM Storm Scout II     KEYBOARD Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition     MOUSE Razer Naga 2012     MONITOR LG IPS237 23" LED-IPS      AUDIO Xenon 2.1 Surround Sound System

Well, I live in Outback Australia, worst I have to deal with is snakes, spiders, crocodiles, blistering heat, wild pigs, buffalo, several parasite based diseases, but those I'm used to, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Nature is predictable, society isn't.

Currently saving up to get myself a 5 acre block out of town, where I'll build a breezeway high set house with underneath completely clear for all the cars and tools. 

Australia, Why the bloody hell would you live anywhere else? at least the only dangers are things wanting to eat you, not crazy people and rebellious teenagers 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Lol I just remembered some wise words. Finns aren't fond of Talking With People, but we're completely ok to sit naked in a sauna With strangers. Kinda True actually

löl i was aware x)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015