Posters for Sale!

On 12/2/2016 at 1:28 PM, ThomJV said:

So for how long will these be for sale? I'm broke af currently

Forever, we may change suppliers though if we can find fulfillment for cheaper. I know $19.99 USD is a little on the expensive side (I'M SORRY).

On 12/3/2016 at 8:54 PM, 21rkosta said:

I will probably get one of these, wish u guys offered signed ones though, that would be more dope than a pope holding rope just trying cope, doesnt wanna mope, will cleanse his life with soap, I hope

Yo this isn't a bad idea, I'll see if we can get some in house and do like a giveaway or something for early next year.

On 12/3/2016 at 9:32 PM, Velvet Revolver said:

Correct me if I am wrong or out of line, but Denise seems to be a clutz, it would be funny to get a poster of one of his mishaps.

Foot through Linus's ceiling comes to mind.

Or Denise kicking the race track apart.

Seems to be countless situations of clutziness with Denise.

Dennis is a little silly, ALSO = Velvet Revolver is amazing.

On 12/2/2016 at 5:44 PM, DELTAprime said:

So how much is shipping to Australia on these?

I actually am not completely sure.

On 12/3/2016 at 7:04 PM, sylarspock said:

Hey Colton/Nick,

Few friends and I are really interested in getting these  posters.
However, the shipping to Singapore is approxiamtely  14usd and adds another 14usd for each additional poster as well.

I noticed that it's free shipping within the USA and I have a freight forwarding service(US to Singapore)  that we can use.

I need to know if we order about 5-10 posters to my US Address, would each poster comes separately in its own (tube?), or if they could package multiple posters into one container(tube).

If the posters can be packed into one container, I could have it shipped via a freight forwarder at a much cheaper rate instead of paying 14usd shipping per poster.

Hey,

We ordered three for samples and they came in the same package. However I'm not sure how it works for paying customers, DM me on here and I'll ask our rep for you.

21 hours ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Now give us lanyards @CPotter

Sounds good! We're working on these, as well as some other cool stuff for the new year.

Hey guys,

FYI - We now have smaller sizes (17x24) available for $14.99 USD. :) 

@CPotter can we get a WAN show poster? I would buy the sh*t out of one. Also what is the thing in the middle of the LTT poster supposed to be?

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

25 minutes ago, KushKomputers said:

@CPotter can we get a WAN show poster? I would buy the sh*t out of one. Also what is the thing in the middle of the LTT poster supposed to be?

a sandal....

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

On 12/5/2016 at 0:55 PM, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Now give us lanyards @CPotter

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

Sounds good! We're working on these, as well as some other cool stuff for the new year.

Oh boy, not lanyards... :D I'll have to add yet another lanyard to my collection of about 20 lanyards.

Currently, my favorite lanyards, apart from the 10 or so generic ones used for USB sticks and such, consist of:

NCIX, Mushkin, PSN, DeviantArt, Brother Industries, TurboTax, Staples, and the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival in Moscow, Idaho.

I've been gifted LasVegas, Hollywood, and Cape Breton Island lanyards as well, despite never having been to these places.

If LTT came out with one (and shipping to Canada wasn't expensive) I might have to buy another carabiner to hold my lanyards. :P 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Now who will be the first person to integrate one or more of these posters into a PC build? The first person to do this (tastefully) and tag me in the thread/post with pics I'll PayPal you the cost of the poster(s) (excluding shipping). :)

-KuJoe

16 hours ago, KushKomputers said:

I'll mention this to Edzel, and see if he make one in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to hanging my posters... with outdoor CAT5e cables. :D

posters2.jpg

posters1.jpg

-KuJoe

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2016 at 4:43 PM, deXxterlab97 said:

Is Yvonne technically employed at LMG? She is not under staff list

almost no one is under it, they need to update it