Dear Linus and the Linus Media Group team

Bevan

Dear Linus and the Linus Media Group team,

I don't know if you'll ever read this but I just wanted to take the time to thank you for what you do. You might be thinking, "well I only make Tech videos, I'm not curing cancer." but It doesn't take a big act to change someones life, or to pick someone up from having a bad day. It's people like you guys that can let someone forget about all their problems and whatever is going on in their life. And for those 10 or 15 mins your on screen they can forget about all that and just have a minute to live in the moment. To enjoy and learn about what they love, Tech. I'm going through a very tough time right now and I'm not going to go into detail because that's not what this letter is about. This is to thank you guys, I don't know how many, 'Thanks' you get in a day but you don't get enough. You might not believe in God but I really feel like God has people like you on earth to help people in times like these. I know its only quick tech and that stuff is second nature to you guys but besides all the hard work and moderating the forum and research and long nights editing, I just want to thank you for just DOING what you do, its the little things that keep us going so I want to thank you for what you've done and what you do for people. I also want to thank Linus' wife for keeping such a good man happy and loving him and allowing him and trusting him to work off YouTube. Your everyday wife wouldn't trust their husband to take such a big leap of faith, so thanks. I dream of the day when I can help people and make peoples day better like you guys do for thousands each day. I don't know how long you guys will be on YouTube, but I ask you guys to enjoy it and understand what a great opportunity you guys wake up to each and everyday. I hope one-day Ill be able to thank you guys in person and shake your hand. God bless you @LinusTech @Slick @Windspeed36 @Dave :) @Dim @MG2R @airdeano @Glenwing @MrWizard @Whaler_99

, Bevan

P.S. I didn't know what part of the forum to put this in, I just want them to be-able to see it and know that I and many others thank them for what they do.

I'm pretty sure this is a repost xD

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Yay for everyone

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

You might want to PM this to them, they might not see it here.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Wow, this is deep.

@LinusTech @Slick @Windspeed36 @Dave :) @Dim @MG2R @airdeano @Glenwing @MrWizard @Whaler_99

I would also like to thank you guys for all that you do here. I love this place. I spend a lot of time here, and I appreciate that there is a nice online community where I can make friends and talk about tech and other stuff, all while being able to help others out.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I'm sure they'll appreciate this

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Agreed, LMG has changed my outlook on tech and life in general. I can't stand loud fans anymore or badly designed tech.

Sent from my Noctua NH-12

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

"phonies" - Holden from Catcher in the rye

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850