Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores Thread + SUPERPOSITION ***Over 1000 Submissions!***

Jumper118

Clock was 2151, dont know why GPU-Z isnt showing it. Ya this Memory wanted more and more :)

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

44 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

Clock was 2151, dont know why GPU-Z isnt showing it. Ya this Memory wanted more and more :)

2151 is nice and strong. 

GPU-Z only shows max clock on the sensors tab.

Also update GPU-Z. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

9 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

2151 is nice and strong. 

GPU-Z only shows max clock on the sensors tab.

Also update GPU-Z. 

gpuz 1070.PNG

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

8 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

There's everything filled in now. lovely. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

3 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

There's everything filled in now. lovely. 

The Boost number is wrong

11 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

The Boost number is wrong

No it isn't. Go to sensors tab observe the clock during the benchmark.

Either that or Valley is being silly again. 

15 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

No it isn't. Go to sensors tab observe the clock during the benchmark.

Either that or Valley is being silly again. 

2138.5 lol 

Here's my go at it!

Msi 980 Ti GE (so its already OC'd) But I did +115 Core clock, and +205 Mem Clock additionally. 65 degrees max temp (when my room is not hot as hell)

i7-6700k (OC to 4.5ghz)

G Skill Ripjaws V ddr4-2400mhz 4x8gb

Noctua nh-u12s cpu cooler

Results-

(edited to resubmit new unigine valleyscore) That random 25 fps minimum bothered me.... so I ran it again and got better results.

Unigine Valley Benchmark 1.0 Basic (Direct3D11) 10_23_2016 9_33_13 AM.png

TechPowerUp GPU-Z 1.12.0 10_23_2016 8_13_36 AM.png

MSI Afterburner  10_23_2016 9_41_06 AM.png

Not all that much improvement, but I managed to break 7k. Then I tried 5.150ghz and that was a deeply moronic decision. 

ExtremeHD

CPU: i5-6600K @4.8ghz (RAM 3733, CL15)

GPU: 980ti x2 1536/1966

Average FPS: 167.5

score: 7,008

Uz2SLu4.jpg

SMOvop4.jpg

1 minute ago, Downvotethiscontent said:

Not all that much improvement, but I managed to break 7k. Then I tried 5.150ghz and that was a deeply moronic decision. 

ExtremeHD

CPU: i5-6600K @4.8ghz (RAM 3733, CL15)

GPU: 980ti x2 1536/1966

Average FPS: 167.5

score: 7,008

try a higher res so the cpu bottleneck isnt so insane. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

CPU: i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz
GPU: R9 280X Sapphire VaporX TriXX
Average FPS: 48.5
Score: 2030

00001.png

111.JPG

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

On 9/24/2016 at 5:24 PM, Jumper118 said:

i5 3570K@4.7ghz

GTX780@1339/1827

Extreme HD 

GTX780 Classy Hydro@1339 1827 valley Extreme HD 3445.jpg

1440P

GTX780 Classy Hydro@1339 1827 valley 1440P 2140.jpg

57e6faea6a33a-GTX780ClassyHydro@13391827valley4k918.jpg

first time i've ever used precision X. afterburner is still the best software for oc but this is a classy so i cant use ab and get a good oc or score. I am still using the stock LN2 bios limited to 1.21v and 130% power limit which is slow and as you can see i have plenty of temp headroom.

P1010236.JPG

P1010237.JPG

P1010239.JPG

also i have another one which is slower so i might run them in sli one day. maybe ill run them along with the ref cards in 4 way as well. 

Extreme respect for this build. A couple of years back I built a Titan Black (factory OC plus I still OC myself quite a bit) with a i7 4770k which I OC to 4.5. Now my CPU is water cooled but since I was building around a very small case I was limited to a very specific radiator and fan which really isn't that good, I could have gotten better cooling from high end air coolers but they just didn't fit. For the same reason I couldn't even dream of fitting watercooling for my card, so all I did was exchange the blower for another air cooler and added a backplate. Compared to your specs I technically have a better CPU and GPU, yet the most I have been able to get on Valley with those specs is 80.4. You are getting over 82 with a 780, I respect the hell out of that. True your GPU clocks destroy mine, so I guess its easy to see why. When I first read your score I was like "wtf a 82 with a 780? Not even a ti?) but after looking at pictures and your setup I see its a water classified and your clocks are nice. My air titan black stands no chance at all and the cpu is pointless, mine may be technically better but you are getting a higher overclock, that probably cancels itself out.

I've since then switched to a titan x pascal but kept the whole rig the same, I didn't want to do an overhaul, I really love this build, its only two years and a half old. The problem again, of course, is that the titan xp is in high need of a different cooling solution and no cooling out there, be it accelero coolers or hybrid coolers, are able to fit on my case, the card barely fits as it is with the stock blower.

Still, I have to say, with the stock blower at 100% for bench purposes and my i7 4770k at 4.5 I was able to get a pretty good score with the XP, compared to those who have better processors.

Anyway, I just wanted to show respect at how humbled I was by your 780 destroying my Titan black build.

This is my score with the black. Result.png

And this is the score with the exact same rig only with a titan xp (overclocked as much as I could with precision x, i still haven't tried afterburner with it) valleytitan.png

I know I could be getting much better benches if I changed case and got a block in there but in my build this case was a priority and I have to deal with the heat I guess. Still, I dont think I had seen numbers like that from a 780. Maybe I just haven't been looking that hard but to me that's impressive as hell, congrats, I am humbled.

6 minutes ago, Kuhne said:

GPU-Z please. 

And please don't quote the other pictures. 

Right, you can see this is like my second post in 2 years, I just come and see but rarely post, I am still not very acquainted to the rules I guess! Sorry about that, as soon as I get the chance I'll do it the correct way.

10 minutes ago, Kuhne said:

Extreme respect for this build. A couple of years back I built a Titan Black (factory OC plus I still OC myself quite a bit) with a i7 4770k which I OC to 4.5. Now my CPU is water cooled but since I was building around a very small case I was limited to a very specific radiator and fan which really isn't that good, I could have gotten better cooling from high end air coolers but they just didn't fit. For the same reason I couldn't even dream of fitting watercooling for my card, so all I did was exchange the blower for another air cooler and added a backplate. Compared to your specs I technically have a better CPU and GPU than you yet the most I have been able to get on Valley with those specs is 80.4. You are getting over 82 with a 780, I respect the hell out of that. True your GPU clocks destroy mine, so I guess its easy to see why. When I first read your score I was like "wtf a 82 with a 780? Not even a ti?) but after looking at pictures and your setup I see its a water classified and your clocks are nice. My air titan black stands no chance at all and the cpu is pointless, mine may be technically better but you are getting a higher overclock, that probably cancels itself out.

I've since then switched to a titan x pascal but kept the whole rig the same, I didn't want to do an overhaul, I really love this build, its only two years and a half old. The problem again, of course, is that the titan xp is in high need of a different cooling solution and no cooling out there, be it accelero coolers or hybrid coolers, are able to fit on my case, the card barely fits as it is with the stock blower.

Still, I have to say, with the stock blower at 100% for bench purposes and my i7 4770k at 4.5 I was able to get a pretty good score with the XP, compared to those who have better processors.

Anyway, I just wanted to show respect at how humbled I was by your 780 destroying my Titan black build.

This is my score with the black. 

And this is the score with the exact same right only with a titan xp (overclocked as much as I could with precision x, i still haven't tried afterburner with it) 

I know I could be getting much better benches if I changed case and got a block in there but in my build this case was a priority and I have to deal with the heat I guess. Still, I dont think I had seen numbers like that from a 780. Maybe I just haven't been looking that hard but to me that's impressive as hell, congrats, I am humbled.

thanks :D i dont think mine is even the fastest 780 is it, i wasnt trying too hard, i have it under water and it is a class, but i'm running 1.21v on the stock ln2 bios so nothing crazy? there was a titan at the top of the board for 18 months with 3920 in 1080p and that was insane at the time. The titan black is a beast of a card as well, but as with all ref nvidia gpu's, the pcb components arent great and the air cooler isnt good either so they need to be kept super cool under water to really go fast. 

also on your new titan try high resolution as valley uses 4 cores heavily at high fps so unless you are running 5ghz+, you arent getting anywhere near the full potential of the card :D 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

7 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

thanks :D i dont think mine is even the fastest 780 is it, i wasnt trying too hard, i have it under water and it is a class, but i'm running 1.21v on the stock ln2 bios so nothing crazy? there was a titan at the top of the board for 18 months with 3920 in 1080p and that was insane at the time. The titan black is a beast of a card as well, but as with all ref nvidia gpu's, the pcb components arent great and the air cooler isnt good either so they need to be kept super cool under water to really go fast. 

also on your new titan try high resolution as valley uses 4 cores heavily at high fps so unless you are running 5ghz+, you arent getting anywhere near the full potential of the card :D 

Right, the Titan Black was a beast but its limited compared to what you can do to other modified cards. The most I could do was add ACX and a backplate and crank fans up to 100%. I can't complain but I can't also compare to your sweet classified clocks while water cooled.

And yeah, I will try different resolutions when I get back home and upload here with the GPUZ screenshot as well, I am still getting to know this card (installed it yesterday) so I hope I can get more juice out of it!

Congrats again on the sweet setup

1 minute ago, Kuhne said:

Right, the Titan Black was a beast but its limited compared to what you can do to other modified cards. The most I could do was ad ACX and a backplate and crank fans up to 100%. I can't complain but I can't also compare to your sweet classified clocks while water cooled.

And yeah, I will try different resolutions when I get back home and upload here with the GPUZ screenshot as well, I am still getting to know this card (installed it yesterday) so I hope I can get more juice out of it!

Congrats again on the sweet setup

thanks. i actually have 2 of those cards but i used one at once for testing and that one was faster. the other can only do 1280mhz so i run them at that speed in sli :) 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

1 hour ago, Jumper118 said:

thanks. i actually have 2 of those cards but i used one at once for testing and that one was faster. the other can only do 1280mhz so i run them at that speed in sli :) 

Nice, what numbers do you get with both cards? What's your higher valley score?

Here is my latest bench with GPUZ, sorry for not adding that last time. I will try with different resolutions later and upload those, see how that works out.

For this bench I went pretty basic, I do know that gpu boost 3.0 makes things weird and I am on air, so power management can be an issue and also one can end up boosting stats a lot and not getting any performance gain at all, only instability. Still I just went full "pump it up until it crashes" and that's the stats you see here, I will tweak more in time to find different profiles and things like that.

valley%20linus.png

23 minutes ago, Kuhne said:

Nice, what numbers do you get with both cards? What's your higher valley score?

i have not run valley on both cards i dont think. 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

On 10/23/2016 at 8:44 AM, Jumper118 said:

try a higher res so the cpu bottleneck isnt so insane. 

So, I think I did this right? Let me know if I messed something up.

2K (2560x1440)

CPU: i5-6600K @4.79ghz

GPU: 980ti x2 1493/1973

Average FPS: 131.6

score: 5,504

3fYrPrc.jpg

ereKYNk.jpg

lKMQKAn.jpg

14 hours ago, Downvotethiscontent said:

So, I think I did this right? Let me know if I messed something up.

2K (2560x1440)

CPU: i5-6600K @4.79ghz

GPU: 980ti x2 1493/1973

Average FPS: 131.6

score: 5,504

thats more like it

2 minutes ago, Stijnx6 said:

thats the wrong benchmark. 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

3 minutes ago, Stijnx6 said:

That's Heaven. 

This is Valley. 

Not bad for Micron memory..........

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.0Ghz
GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX 1070

Clocks: 2138/4573
Average FPS: 113.4
Score: 4745

Valley.jpg

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

I5 6600k

r9 390x

00000.png

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Spoiler

Warning: spoiler alert:

Spoiler

Get it because the function for this is a spoiler

Spoiler

Why are you not laughing?

Spoiler

What do you mean its not funny?

Spoiler

Snape kills Dumbledore, you happy, look what you made me do.