Canadian immigration website crashes on election night

Immigration site supposedly "crashes", umm yeah ok.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

9 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

Canadians circa 2017

Hi, I'm in Toronto Ontario and I work for a company that exclusively operated out of The State of California.  Due tax cuts to the film industry in California the company no longer found it profitable to maintain most of it's operations in The United States and moved operations to Canada in pursuit of beneficial tax incentives and other benefits.  So, to be clear, we took your jobs... And we didn't have to leave home to do it. :)

1 hour ago, suicidalfranco said:

just an european giving his opinion from the outside. Trump was the best choice, those millennials don't understand a thing of how the world works 

If you're gonna take that stance, call it what it is...

The least worst choice.

But it's really astounding that Trump can seem like a good choice, the idea that he's some sort of "working class" hero is an absolute joke. I'll make a prediction, the people who voted Trump will be no better off in 4-8 years, they'll probably be considerably worse off.

45 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Hi, I'm in Toronto Ontario and I work for a company that exclusively operated out of The State of California.  Due tax cuts to the film industry in California the company no longer found it profitable to maintain most of it's operations in The United States and moved operations to Canada in pursuit of beneficial tax incentives and other benefits.  So, to be clear, we took your jobs... And we didn't have to leave home to do it. :)

Image result for missed the joke

"If you ain't first, you're last"

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

Is that your CV?

1 hour ago, stconquest said:

0806-took-er-job-meme.jpg

let's build a wall from snow

17 hours ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

And canadians elected the Trudeau Jr... 

Trudeau isnt a criminal, Trump most definately is in my book.

If I had the choice, I don't, I think I would prefer the UK. Don't know the advantages or disadvantages though I can ignore the whole upped tech prices, I'd use what money I'd save on health care.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

14 hours ago, Centurius said:

You mean to say nobody wants a highly educated and popular woman who fought for low income individuals at the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau and has been a successful lawyer to run for president?

If they wanted someone who truly fought for low income individuals and the middle class, wouldn't Bernie be elected as the candidate? Instead they put two suspicious people against each other for the presidential election.

14 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

-snip- 

Nope, sorry, nope! Trump is an absolute disaster for civil rights, his VP is a massive bigot, Donald is a massive bigot. Don't assume to patronise people simply because you're not a millennial. It doesn't take much to realise what a completely disgusting individual he is. 

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

1 minute ago, Citadelen said:

Nope, sorry, nope! Trump is an absolute disaster for civil rights, his VP is a massive bigot, Donald is a massive bigot. Don't assume to patronise people simply because you're not a millennial. It doesn't take much to realise what a completely disgusting individual he is. 

name one bigoted disgusting thing he did while i watch these millennials act like the sweet little angels they think to be

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Just now, suicidalfranco said:

-snip-

Boast about groping someone...

Every political movement has it's disgusting individuals, Hillary is no exception, but Trump supporters are easily the more aggressive group.

1 minute ago, Citadelen said:

Every political movement has it's disgusting individuals, Hillary is no exception, but Trump supporters are easily the more aggressive group.

cause no one ever does that smh

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

And that's why the majority who remained silent through out the campaign voted hillary and states who used to pick blue stayed blue... oh wait

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Just now, suicidalfranco said:

-snip-

I'm failing to understand your first point, unless your saying everyone boasts about groping people...

You believe in election rigging, okay, another batshit Republican. 

Just now, Citadelen said:

I'm failing to understand your first point, unless your saying everyone boasts about groping people...

You believe in election rigging, okay, another batshit Republican. 

>election rigging

>video about hillary campaign inciting violence at trump's rallies

>batshit republican

uninformed, brainwashed millennial resorting to ad hominem as per norm. Move along nothing to see here

40 minutes ago, dragosudeki said:

If they wanted someone who truly fought for low income individuals and the middle class, wouldn't Bernie be elected as the candidate? Instead they put two suspicious people against each other for the presidential election.

OK obviously you don't realize what happened with Hillary's nomination. The fix was in against Sanders. Wasserman-Schultz and Clinton agreed to funnel votes to her so that she would secure the Democrat nomination. Bernie didn't stand a chance. It was the most flagrant demonstration of anti-democracy I have ever seen.

12 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Right, because we're the ones who start riots and fist fights at rallies. 

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

On 11/9/2016 at 0:40 AM, deXxterlab97 said:

Well Trump gonna build a wall around Mexico so the rest options are Russia (border with Alaska) and Canada

Actually recently Russia was parceling out land in their far east for development.

49 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

name one bigoted disgusting thing he did while i watch these millennials act like the sweet little angels they think to be

How are the actions of supporters representative of the candidate? That would be the same as holding Trump accountable for the KKK and the NSM. As for Trump himself, call all Mexican immigrants rapists and murderers, brag about sexually assaulting women, insisting that a group of black people who were cleared by dna evidence are guilty, do I need to go on?

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

On 11/9/2016 at 10:22 AM, hey_yo_ said:

Don't even bother getting into my nerves right now. 

He just asked. And I also see no video of him in person asking the question so I take it with a mountain of salt. I will borrow some from you if you don't mind ;)
On the other hand Hillary wants war with Russia... 

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

28 minutes ago, Centurius said:

How are the actions of supporters representative of the candidate?

we were also talking about the millennials, so....

28 minutes ago, Centurius said:

call all Mexican immigrants rapists and murderers

illegal immigrants, illegal

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10155/9-things-you-need-know-about-illegal-immigration-aaron-bandler#

32 minutes ago, Centurius said:

brag about sexually assaulting women

talk about it =/= did it

meanwhile hillary is married to a real life rapist and made his victim live hell, also laughed at the victim of a paedophile case

41 minutes ago, Centurius said:

insisting that a group of black people who were cleared by dna evidence are guilty

[...] Perhaps more important, eyewitness testimony from other victims that night seems to suggest that at the time the jogger was being attacked, the boys were involved in muggings elsewhere in the park. Moreover, Reyes had committed another assault in the park a few days earlier;

source: http://time.com/4523257/donald-trump-central-park-five/

Donald's actual quote:

What about the other people who were brutalized that night, in addition to the jogger?…These young men do not exactly have the pasts of angels.

No, no, pls do go on, don't stop, i want more proofs of Donald's bigotry

#peoplemakingtoomuchdramabecausetrumpwon :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

19 hours ago, Centurius said:

You mean to say nobody wants a highly educated and popular woman who fought for low income individuals at the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau and has been a successful lawyer to run for president?

Well who wouldn't want a highly educated and inspiring woman who led the effort to enact the Clinton health care plan of 1993? 

Apparently the Americans. 

Democrats should take a good look at themselves and change their strategy. 

Sanders would have destroyed Trump, but the establishment did everything to stop him. 

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

5 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

-snip-

Okay you want proof of bigotry? He tried to claim Obama wasn't born in the US, he refers to all Mexicans as rapists and criminals, uses vulgar language when talking about women, wants a muslin data base, falsely claimed Muslims in NY celebrated 9/11, mocked a disabled journalist at one of his rallies and made fun of Asian accents. You call me brainwashed yet you claim Donald Trump isn't bigoted?