GTX 780 Ti Specs Leaked

IPCharger

AMD is high on its heels with the launch of Radeon Rx 200 series GPUs, though we are still waiting for the flagship Radeon R9 290X to be released. In the meantime, NVIDIA already announced the R9 290X killer as it may sound, the GeForce GTX 780 Ti. The company did not reveal any information about the GPU apart from its release in mid November, but a user on ChipHell Forums just posted GeForce GTX 780 Ti GPU-Z screenshot revealing the specifications.

NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-780-Ti-GPU-Z-Shot-_1.

94eb76088e09a232f94d0818525520f1.png

THEM GPU WARS!

What do you guys think? Would you buy one if it launched for $650? Remember, as with all leaks, this may or may not be true.

Source: 

http://www.chiploco.com/nvidia-gtx-780-ti-gpu-z-specifications-29788/

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

As mentioned by someone commenting on the story on another site the source of this information has a pic of the card with the logo on it backwards or upside down or something so how can we even trust this source for information on the card ?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

As mentioned by someone commenting on the story on another site the source of this information has a pic of the card with the logo on it backwards or upside down or something so how can we even trust this source for information on the card ?

Well, that's the first image you get when you search GTX 780 Ti. I don't think that image indicates if the article is true/false.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Now we wait for 500$ 780's. 

I would bet that this VRAM speck is FAKE, because it must be 4GB!

Now we wait for 500$ 780's. [Nerdgasms]

This.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

The upside down logo pictures were created by NVIDIA themselves.  You can see one here:

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-780

Off topic: Their article on the 9970 was certainly enlightening:D http://www.chiploco.com/amd-radeon-hd-9970-specifications-leaked-27834/

On topic: Its interesting how much higher the coreclock is on the Ti, other than that it seems kinda lackluster, Looking forwards for an price drop atleast :D

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

IF these specs are true, this card makes no sense. I'm sorry, but 3GB of VRAM is plain stupid. Just overclock your 780 and be done with it....

Ah, so it's a less gimped Titan with a higher boost...AMAZING.

Wow. Here I was thinking my 670 was a powerful card, and they just doubled the transistor count on it.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

I really don't see the point in this GPU. 

Marketing. They had it all planned as soon as they saw the performance/price of the new AMD series.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

So this will be priced in between the 780 and Titan. From the "leaked" benchmarks of the 290X vs. 780/Titan, it appears that this card will also be beaten or at least on the same level as the 290X.

Now, whatever happens in the next couple weeks, will determine my next GPU purchase. If the 290X is cheap(>$600) then I'll buy it, but if Nvidia lowers their pricing, I might switch sides.

But I'd rather have Mantle than G-Sync.

problem with mantle its dependent on what developers support it where as G-Sync only depends on your hardware

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Did anyone else think when they saw the Titan outline... TITAN ULTRA!? I was so disappointed that it was just a OC'd 780gtx that will be more expensive than the 780gtx and even that gets beaten by the beta drivers of the R9-290X. Pointless card IMO

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I would bet that this VRAM speck is FAKE, because it must be 4GB!

Not possible ,the 384bit memory interface in GK110 only allows 3GB of memory or multiples of that, so the next step-up would be 6GB.

Wow. Here I was thinking my 670 was a powerful card, and they just doubled the transistor count on it.

Not all those transistors are active, as 2 SMX units out of 15 are disabled.

So this will be priced in between the 780 and Titan. From the "leaked" benchmarks of the 290X vs. 780/Titan, it appears that this card will also be beaten or at least on the same level as the 290X.

Now, whatever happens in the next couple weeks, will determine my next GPU purchase. If the 290X is cheap(>$600) then I'll buy it, but if Nvidia lowers their pricing, I might switch sides.

But I'd rather have Mantle than G-Sync.

Yeah the 290x beats the 780, but you might want to look at the Titan ones again. The Titan holds its own agains the 290x

Now we wait for 500$ 780's. 

It all depends on how well the 290x actually performs and how it's priced. 

I WANT TO SEE SOME PRICE CUTS!!!

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Considering they called it the 780 Ti and not the Titan Ultra (or something similar), this is largely what I expected. It's leaked ofc, so it could all be wrong etc etc, but considering how they named it...

Not even 6gb of ram. So disappointed. Red team here I come.

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

I hope so badly that this is fake, because this is seriously pointless. Why the hell would they make a GPU to fill the absolutely minuscule gap between the GTX 780 and the Titan? In terms of performance this card would be like 2% faster than the 780 and about 2% slower than the Titan. 

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I hope so badly that this is fake, because this is seriously pointless. Why the hell would they make a GPU to fill the absolutely minuscule gap between the GTX 780 and the Titan? In terms of performance this card would be like 2% faster than the 780 and about 2% slower than the Titan. 

It is a fake (or at least also videocardz.com thinks that it is)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log