GTX 780 Ti Specs Leaked

IPCharger

People on OCN said it was fake too. I guess you can do something and change the values in GPU-Z

500x1000px-LL-b8f39161_2036042jpk40tjvj4

4930k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB Corsair Vengance Pro 2133Mhz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black edition - 780Ti Classified SLI watercooled

Samsung EVO 1TB SDD - 2x 3TB Seagate barracuda - AX1200i - Corsair 900D

Corsair K70 brown - Razer Mamba - X-Star 2710 @ 120hz - Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250Ohm

All i want is 599$ priced 290x and i'll be happy.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Not even 6gb of ram. So disappointed. Red team here I come.

If it was 6gb then what would be the point of the titan?

Titan doesn't even count, it's a hybrid workstation /gaming gpu for those who don't want to pay a fortune for a quadro or tesla card. They could STILL make a 6gb Ti without any of the special double precision features that the Titan offers. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

double precision and compute

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

i can see the 780ti with 3gb of ram, bigger gpu clock, and same memory clock as the 780. but i expect it to have at least the same amount of cuda cores as the titan or even a fully enabled kepler with more cuda cores than the mighty titan.

that way justifying the price difference between titan and the 780ti, because of the extra memory and double precision wich are awesome for cad...6gb to render is sweet!

because if the 780ti had that mem clock it would be pointless cause the 290x would mop the floor with it in bigger resolutions.

To be fair, I don't think that this will be powerful enough to really compete. If the 290x is already on par power-wise with the titan, then adding a card beneath the titan, is pointless.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW how uninteresting, so basically they had more gk110 that failed as titans so decided to make a new card, and i can bet you this will not keep up with the 290x... 

and come on who did not call this anyway, we all knew this, NV has nothing new to offer till q1 next year

System

CPU: i7 4770kMotherboard: Asus Maximus VI HeroRAM: HyperX KHX318C9SRK4/32 - 32GB DDR3-1866 CL9 / GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 670 Phantom Case: Cooler Master HAF XBStorage: 1 TB WD BluePSU: Cooler Master V-650sDisplay(s): Dell U2312HM, LG194WT, LG E1941

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15Keyboard: Logitech G710+Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SpectrumSound: Focusrite 2i4 - USB DAC / OS: Windows 7 (still holding on XD)

Now we wait for 500$ 780's. 

I would bet that this VRAM speck is FAKE, because it must be 4GB!

It has a 384-bit memory bus and has to either have VRAM scaled in multiples of 3 or an expensive second controller on the PCB. Hence why the Titan has 6GB and one of if not the only 4GB GTX 780 is the custom Phantom. If they put 6GB of VRAM on the 780Ti, it would not be able to compete in price.

It is probably not impossible to get a 6GB version however, priced a fair deal higher.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

No they could compete with 6gb of ram on a full gk110. They just don't want to hurt their margins. They are already stockpiling titans just in case 290x is better than expected. Check Newegg and amazon and you will find only original titans are in stock. That's what I think at least.

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW how uninteresting, so basically they had more gk110 that failed as titans so decided to make a new card, and i can bet you this will not keep up with the 290x... 

and come on who did not call this anyway, we all knew this, NV has nothing new to offer till q1 next year

dwd this is fake. my bets are on a fully enabled kepler or the same chip used in titan with less ram prob 3gb. to note that if they mean to be competitive they will prob clock higher the gpu and memory

wow, a market filler..., plugging a gap to compete directly with competitor's offerings... I can't stand market fillers.

Time needs to be spend on newer technologies to leapfrog the pack. Milking consumers with this crap and delaying real innovation doesn't do us much good.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Meh, this doesn't interest me. I have another 780 on the way.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

just thought I'd add the VRAM is 6008Mhz (or 6Ghz so no difference to the Titan and 780...)

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

So another unreleased announced card is supposed to compete with another unreleased announced card? They should just release them already!

problem with mantle its dependent on what developers support it where as G-Sync only depends on your hardware

G-sync as of right now is available on select monitors. its separate hardware from your graphics card. and only works with TN panels(as of right now) so im still favoring AMD right now. but i traditionally give a turn to each camp after a upgrade.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

780 Ti and 780 look identical except for slightly increased CUDA cores and Core clock.

I'm guessing a 780 Lightning can beat it.

Off topic: Their article on the 9970 was certainly enlightening:D http://www.chiploco.com/amd-radeon-hd-9970-specifications-leaked-27834/

On topic: Its interesting how much higher the coreclock is on the Ti, other than that it seems kinda lackluster, Looking forwards for an price drop atleast :D

there is no such thing as a 9970, and we know the specs of the 290x at this point. August isnt recent. 

780Ti= Meh 

R9-290X= Meh

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

there is no such thing as a 9970, and we know the specs of the 290x at this point. August isnt recent. 

Yeah i know, the point was to show how their articles can't be trusted 

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Mmm I agree i'm a bit confused about this card. as gaming performance isn't a big gap between the GTX780 and Titan and then the GTX780Ti will fit in between that already small gap...

I'm excited because i'm about to buy a GTX780 and if pricing is good for the Ti then thanks, if its expensive but they have to drop the price of the GTX780 then thanks again.