How Disgusting is this

nicehat

Can't wait to see what the guys at TopGear think of this :D

Can't be on the speed list if it can't clear a sleeping policeman. At least the good version of top gear... (The original)

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

I meant disgusting in a disgustingly good way. Its lingo where Im from. 

New Jersey just got even more odd.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I would drive it, for a day. Then sell it and retire.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Can it fold?

but can it go over speed bumps? Or deal with pot holes?

Haha, I bet someone will put negative camber and lowered springs on it and kill it.

gross and completely useless on a real road.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

• 1 month later...

I still prefer tomatoes. Or my "chamaro" which was named after a Camaro (Chevy), yet it is a accord...

Imagine picking up your 5th grader son/Daugherty form school in that thing.> Or taking it to high/low paying job/... what will people think when you buy a season pass for Ohlone for THAT.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

gross and completely useless on a real road.

Who said you were ever going to drive it.

Its like putting/using that glass table you had, even though it says outdoor use, you are never going to do it to a glass table.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Its like putting/using that glass table you had, even though it says outdoor use, you are never going to do it to a glass table.

I think that sums up Lamborghini, it's for people who want to be seen. There are much better offerings from other companies for track and road use and generally at a much better cost. McLaren 12C is a great example.

Lamborghini was founded as a company that would never race its cars, so what do you expect?  

I think that sums up Lamborghini, it's for people who want to be seen. There are much better offerings from other companies for track and road use and generally at a much better cost. McLaren 12C is a great example.

Lamborghini was founded as a company that would never race its cars, so what do you expect?  

Exactly. Who buys 9 billion dollar tooth brush and ever use it? Dumb example but you know.

well.. I like it..

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I'll take a custom tuned ricer over this junk. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I know I will never drive one but a car is supposed to be driven, making something that cannot be driven is like writing a song and never letting anyone listen to it, it's completely pointless. That thing would never survive a drive on a real road so it was a useless exercise making that car. How it looks is different to each person, the OP asked how disgusting we thought it was and I told them what I thought. I did not base what I said on the assumption that I would drive it one day, thinking about it now I wouldn't do it if presented with the opportunity to do so. You're entire post and the way you used bold text on a few words in some silly attempt to make a point just makes you look like an ass. Please refrain from quoting or mentioning me in a thread that I only bothered posting in once or twice and is over a month old and dead.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Is there a hardtop version?

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I know I will never drive one but a car is supposed to be driven, making something that cannot be driven is like writing a song and never letting anyone listen to it, it's completely pointless. That thing would never survive a drive on a real road so it was a useless exercise making that car. How it looks is different to each person, the OP asked how disgusting we thought it was and I told them what I thought. I did not base what I said on the assumption that I would drive it one day, thinking about it now I wouldn't do it if presented with the opportunity to do so. You're entire post and the way you used bold text on a few words in some silly attempt to make a point just makes you look like an ass. Please refrain from quoting or mentioning me in a thread that I only bothered posting in once or twice and is over a month old and dead.

Sorry TL:DR I will later..... lazy now