How Disgusting is this

nicehat

Lamborghini basically built the Veneno; Basically, a $3.9 million dollar transformer with four wheels. 

0-62 in 2.9 seconds

6.5-liter V12

750 horsepower

Imagine merging onto highways with this thing......Or pulling up in this at a McDonalds and ordering from the dollar menu. xD

lamborghini-veneno-roadster-04WEB.jpg

lambo-veneno-roadster-1.JPG

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/10/20/lamborghini-veneno-roadster-official/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000588

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I would steal it xD

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W

Looks like a transformer... but doesn't transform.  :P

Pretty ugly, to be honest.

Lamborghini basically built the Veneno; Basically, a $3.9 million dollar transformer with four wheels. 

0-62 in 2.9 seconds

6.5-liter V12

750 horsepower

Imagine merging onto highways with this thing......Or pulling up in this at a McDonalds and ordering from the dollar menu. xD

lamborghini-veneno-roadster-04WEB.jpg

lambo-veneno-roadster-1.JPG

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/10/20/lamborghini-veneno-roadster-official/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000588

transformer with four wheels.

Unless if it is a air craft or a 18 wheeler. isn;t suppose to have 4 wheels?

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Kinda reminds me of those gamer mice that were overly engineered and give off that tried way too hard look. I love Lambo, but I prefer the classiness of Ferrari styling more.

is it me or lamborghini's are starting to look more like a zonda

maybe there trying to take back the bedroom poster spot.

I dont mind it ... though i think it would be better in a hard top in another colour

Its all about those volumetric clouds

quite cool but i would get it in matt black or chrome black.

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

but can it go over speed bumps? Or deal with pot holes?

Can't wait to see what the guys at TopGear think of this :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Definitely not the best looking Lamborghini. Shame we wont see the Sesto Elemento on the street. :( The Aventador is gorgeous though, WOW it looks so great. Seen it IRL in the red'ish orange, so beautiful.

But it's red  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

*starts salivating* That's one of the coolest cars I've ever seen.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

is it me or lamborghini's are starting to look more like a zonda

maybe there trying to take back the bedroom poster spot.

I dont mind it ... though i think it would be better in a hard top in another colour

I think Zonda  looks more insane, in a good way. :D

Wow, the amount of people that just don't get it. It's SUPPOSED to be insanely over-the-top in every way...ESPECIALLY styling...that's the idea. They don't use the term hyper-car just for the sake of it!!

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

Wow, the amount of people that just don't get it. It's SUPPOSED to be insanely over-the-top in every way...ESPECIALLY styling...that's the idea. They don't use the term hyper-car just for the sake of it!!

Opinions, mate. ;)

Of course they are supposed to be over the top and full of pantomime. Styling, however, is subjective To me the Pagani Zonda R is the best looking hyper car, but someone else may disagree.

Opinions, mate. ;)

Of course they are supposed to be over the top and full of pantomime. Styling, however, is suggestive. To me the Pagani Zonda R is the best looking hyper car, but someone else may disagree.

Huh? I never said it was a good looking car, I just said anyone who says the reason they wouldn't get this car is for it's lack of practicality just doesn't get it.

By the way, I think you mean styling is subjective; unless you're saying it's styling is suggestive (suggestive of what, though, I have no idea). 

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

Huh? I never said it was a good looking car, I just said anyone who says the reason they wouldn't get this car is for it's lack of practicality just doesn't get it.

By the way, I think you mean styling is subjective; unless you're saying it's styling is suggestive (suggestive of what, though, I have no idea). 

I know, just saying. :P

And yes, subjective..Haaaaaaaaaaaa could have sworn I used subjective, oh well.

I need this car only to put my matching FX8350 Tin in.

xD

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

That is far from disgusting, looks amazing, exactly how a big Lamborghini should

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That is far from disgusting, looks amazing, exactly how a big Lamborghini should

I agree! :)

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I meant disgusting in a disgustingly good way. Its lingo where Im from. 

Nice to see that lamborghini have finally lost their minds again <3 welcome back you insane italians :D

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I meant disgusting in a disgustingly good way. Its lingo where Im from. 

Ahh my bad :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Id do something like this if i had one of those.

http://youtu.be/ffKKMvShWPs

http://youtu.be/ffKKMvShWPs

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/