Im 16, should i shave my beard?

Actionmax3

Idk why am I asking this here but anyway, the pic on the left is like a year ago (last time i clean shaved was like 5months ago)

IMG_1603.PNG.jpeg

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

puberty hit you like a motherfucking train

If you want to, it's your choice.

hahahahaha, if you've seen me 3 years ago, you'd be appalled

19 minutes ago, Actionmax3 said:

hahahahaha, if you've seen me 3 years ago, you'd be appalled

My recommendation: Trim that shit down. You don't need to clean shave it off, but you're still in the "my facial hair looks like pubes" stage. It'll pass, but for the next couple years, letting it grow longer will not look very good.

Get a nice, close beard trim. The moustache isn't too bad. Perhaps try to match that length with the beard? All those wispy hairs and wear it curls, not good.

But hey, ultimately, why do you care what I, a total stranger from the internet thinks? If you like the look, keep it. Just my advice as a fellow Man-With-Beard :)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

7 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

My recommendation: Trim that shit down. You don't need to clean shave it off, but you're still in the "my facial hair looks like pubes" stage. It'll pass, but for the next couple years, letting it grow longer will not look very good.

Get a nice, close beard trim. The moustache isn't too bad. Perhaps try to match that length with the beard? All those wispy hairs and wear it curls, not good.

But hey, ultimately, why do you care what I, a total stranger from the internet thinks? If you like the look, keep it. Just my advice as a fellow Man-With-Beard :)

thanks but I guess I'll just leave it until no shave november ends, since it takes a buttload of time to grow back (if i were to shave it now)

Without beard you will NOT get alcohol and other legal drugs. With beard you look like a homeless (a bit - no offence) so this I believe this situation requires a compromissum. Either go with the stubble or leave the 'stash only.

• I'm jealous that you can grow that at 16, I can't grow a full beard and I'm 23...
  • Shave it because it's bum fluff, get a beard trimmer and a razor
  • You'd look better when you can grow a proper beard.
  • Get rid of the monobrow (I know it's not a full monobrow but still, get rid of more hair in the middle)

dont, looks pretty good. i havent shaved my fuzz yet lol. tho my beard isnt that epic :D 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Tidy it up. Personally it looks decent but a little rough and unkept in the picture?

Absolutely get a trimmer and even it all out, but no shave. Welcome to hairy hell

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

Agreed look better with it, but its so untidy and looks like pubes :D

but you look 6 without it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

keep it trimmed short, its a little too untidy in picture.

If it isn't full enough when trimmed short, then just keep a close shave, you don't look bad what so ever clean shaven, so you at least have that going for you.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I'm 24 and you can grow a more impressive beard then mine will ever be, but if i shave i look like i'm 12 :/