Best Micro ATX case under 20 dollars?

MrChic

Okay, I'm doing a dirt cheap Micro ATX build. I need a case for under $20 USD. I don't care how shady the website is or how crapy the build quality is, I just want a housing for the build.

Thanks

-Nick

Cardboard_Computer_Case.jpg

Only half kidding

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Getting a case that cheap will have consequences, might as well give someone the $20.00 because something that cheap may not even last a year. Look through this list & see if it helps: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007583 600546036&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

6 hours ago, Jorgen297 said:

what about something like this you know?

<picture snip>

That's awesome.  Apparently blew the budget on water cooling...

I had a leftover G3258 following an upgrade, so wanted to make an inexpensive build to play around with Linux.  Got this

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Nbhj4D/zalman-case-zmt1plus

Which is $8 over your budget.  It is a nice design, with good features.  But you get what you pay for - the side panels are about as thick as a soda can, and just as durable.