What ya think of this build

2 minutes ago, Amotthejoker said:

So what you think of this? Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/JT989W .

p.s. Leave any suggestions what u fell abou this and all that,thank you all!

CPU Cooler : Hyper 212 Evo. Cheaper and better TDP range

Motherboard : Asus Z170-A. Cheaper, same features and a nicer color scheme

GPU : EVGA 1060. Their cards overclock better and have better coolers

PSU : Corsair is a great company for PSU's, but their VS series are not designed for gaming PC's. Get an RXi or AXi PSU, I recommend a 760 for future proofing.

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

2 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

What is your budget? You can easily allocate money better for that build. Also that is a shit PSU.

So thing is i live in romania meaning things have waaaaaay different prices i mean the hole build adds up to 1600 bucks kinda .i dont think i can buy it from ere cuz not everything ships in romania but il see and get a better maybe even modular psu

2 minutes ago, UberGamerKing said:

CPU Cooler : Hyper 212 Evo. Cheaper and better TDP range

Motherboard : Asus Z170-A. Cheaper, same features and a nicer color scheme

GPU : EVGA 1060. Their cards overclock better and have better coolers

PSU : Corsair is a great company for PSU's, but their VS series are not designed for gaming PC's. Get an RXi or AXi PSU, I recommend a 760 for future proofing.

So first of all ya probably didnt notice but im goin black/red color scheme and the mobo you suggested is white soooooo no secong the evga gpu in my country costs waaay more (romania btw) plus the strix has leds wich help with my ocd color scheme and yeah i was thinking on getting a better psu aswell

3 minutes ago, Amotthejoker said:

So thing is i live in romania meaning things have waaaaaay different prices i mean the hole build adds up to 1600 bucks kinda .i dont think i can buy it from ere cuz not everything ships in romania but il see and get a better maybe even modular psu

You definitely should get a lesser chip, like an i5 6500, with a cheaper motherboard, no aftermarket CPU cooler, a GTX 1060 MSI/EVGA/Gigabyte card, and then a 120GB SSD so you have a consistently fast system. You should, with a GTX 1060, be fine with a Corsair CX450M/550M.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

6600K for gaming is a good pick.

Hyper D92 is a terrible value.

Mobo is good, RAM is RAM. Could go cheaper if you wanted.

Why no SSD?

Total ripoff on that 1060. Go to Jet and you can probably find a 1070 for only $50 more (with discounts).

Case is good.

PSU is garbage.

Why all the fans? You can't overclock enough to need them with that cooler. Also, Corsair LED fans are crap (excluding the newest ones).

Keyboard and mouse wouldn't be my first choice, as there are brands every bit as good as Redragon that offer blue and black switch keyboards at about the same price.

I'd lose the D92 under any circumstances. If you want to push your OC, look into stuff by Cryorig, beQuiet and Deepcool. Cooler Master is simply not a good price to performance comparison anymore. If you don't want to push an OC, consider the i5-6500 and an H110 or H170 mobo.

Building a $1,500 rig with no SSD just seems criminal to me. I'd switch out that 1060 for one that costs less--a lot less. Zotac and EVGA have cut-down 6GB models that run right around MSRP. You could dump the savings there into an SSD.

Seasonic S12II or M12II are my go-to recommendations for when you just need a PSU, any PSU, for a high-performance build. EVGA's 500W and above stuff is decent, as are most anything by XFX or Silverstone. The Corsair CXM line is a huge, huge improvement over the older CX PSUs and worth looking at.

Seriously though, you don't need all those fans unless you're building a campfire in there with your OC voltage. Two in, one out is fine for most builds. I've played around with stuff by Aula, Aukey, etc., and haven't really gotten a bad keyboard yet. My favorite thus far is the Reicat RX3 and its Switch Master blue switches, which feel remarkably like actual Cherry blues. It's a little pricey, but there are plenty of sites out there that will let you buy it much cheaper.

What you've got isn't a bad build at all. I think a lot of funds are misallocated, and you can build a better CPU that will do what you want it to for less.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

4 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

6600K for gaming is a good pick.

Hyper D92 is a terrible value.

Mobo is good, RAM is RAM. Could go cheaper if you wanted.

Why no SSD?

Total ripoff on that 1060. Go to Jet and you can probably find a 1070 for only $50 more (with discounts).

Case is good.

PSU is garbage.

Why all the fans? You can't overclock enough to need them with that cooler. Also, Corsair LED fans are crap (excluding the newest ones).

Keyboard and mouse wouldn't be my first choice, as there are brands every bit as good as Redragon that offer blue and black switch keyboards at about the same price.

I'd lose the D92 under any circumstances. If you want to push your OC, look into stuff by Cryorig, beQuiet and Deepcool. Cooler Master is simply not a good price to performance comparison anymore. If you don't want to push an OC, consider the i5-6500 and an H110 or H170 mobo.

Building a $1,500 rig with no SSD just seems criminal to me. I'd switch out that 1060 for one that costs less--a lot less. Zotac and EVGA have cut-down 6GB models that run right around MSRP. You could dump the savings there into an SSD.

Seasonic S12II or M12II are my go-to recommendations for when you just need a PSU, any PSU, for a high-performance build. EVGA's 500W and above stuff is decent, as are most anything by XFX or Silverstone. The Corsair CXM line is a huge, huge improvement over the older CX PSUs and worth looking at.

Seriously though, you don't need all those fans unless you're building a campfire in there with your OC voltage. Two in, one out is fine for most builds. I've played around with stuff by Aula, Aukey, etc., and haven't really gotten a bad keyboard yet. My favorite thus far is the Reicat RX3 and its Switch Master blue switches, which feel remarkably like actual Cherry blues. It's a little pricey, but there are plenty of sites out there that will let you buy it much cheaper.

What you've got isn't a bad build at all. I think a lot of funds are misallocated, and you can build a better CPU that will do what you want it to for less.

So first evga psu's dont sell in my country ,second the 1060 strix is the cheapest price to performance ratio,third you right with da fans,fourth i went with things pretty high as in parts and an ssd just costs too much in my country (romania) but i plan to get it later.Bottomline is that living in romania means overpriced things , amazon shiping costs the price of the items themselves!